Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:12 pm
Ketake
Manji-luo
Ketake
Manji-luo
Ketake
I feel so crappy right now
sad what's wrong hun?

lol @ sakura x3

Well first of all I have loads of school work
my knee is being a b***h
I think I'm catching a cold
I dont have time to sleep, haven't for at least 2 weeks and wont until school ends
I'm stressed out of my mind
and to top it of I'm getting depressed again
ouch! sad that really sucks. *joins with sakura and sends over candy, painkillers, and sleeping pills* sounds like you could use a little vacation...i know that might not be doable, but still though sweatdrop

and i've found out that the less sleep you get, the more likely you are to become sick (because your immune system is working full time with not as much rest). if you get a few good days of sleep, then the cold might go away. if it doesnt, then either try working with your allergies (if you have any) and try doing with less stress. stress really can wear a person out ya know sweatdrop

I know that about the immune system, but I simple dont have time to sleep, I only have like 21 days left and everything have to be done by then

Yeah I'm going to try and get one more done tonight and then sleep a couple of minutes and then go of to gymclass
well, maybe you should try to work on your schoolwork and save this for a little later when you've gotten some things taken care of? sweatdrop it really sounds to me like you should cut down on some stuff so you CAN get some sleep  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:12 pm
@kio--I tink we'd better stay at the bar stools. We might get the whip right now! eek  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:13 pm
Rydia-Beck
Kiokujo
@ Rydia - lets drink vudka in you know were right now whee
eek Is she here?! ninja

yes whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:14 pm
Rydia-Beck
@kio--I tink we'd better stay at the bar stools. We might get the whip right now! eek
Eep! Your right! *whistles like nothing happended* xp  

Kiokujo

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:14 pm
*dances* 45min till i'm off work... dont wanna drive home in traffic, but i'll be glad to get home.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:15 pm
Manji-luo
Ketake

I know that about the immune system, but I simple dont have time to sleep, I only have like 21 days left and everything have to be done by then

Yeah I'm going to try and get one more done tonight and then sleep a couple of minutes and then go of to gymclass
well, maybe you should try to work on your schoolwork and save this for a little later when you've gotten some things taken care of? sweatdrop it really sounds to me like you should cut down on some stuff so you CAN get some sleep

Yeah but the thing is, I cant concentrate for long periods of time, I need something to distract me for a couple of minutes so my brain can rebot
But now I'm of for a couple of hours  

Ketake

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:16 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
*dances* 45min till i'm off work... dont wanna drive home in traffic, but i'll be glad to get home.

*dancing too!!* Yay! ......skittles!  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:17 pm
gonk How the hell do I even study for Algebra 2?  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

Ketake
Manji-luo
Ketake

Yeah but the thing is, I cant concentrate for long periods of time, I need something to distract me for a couple of minutes so my brain can rebot
But now I'm of for a couple of hours
okay then 3nodding take care hun. i'll ttyl 3nodding

*dances with rydia and sakura*  
*drinks vudka and runs around the bar in meh undies* xd  

Kiokujo

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:19 pm
i need something to do.. so bad.. i dont know what... I'll figure something out tomarrow. Maybe i'll start up my RP again...  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:19 pm
Kiokujo

aaaaaand WEDGIE!!! mwhahahaha! twisted *chases down kio*  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:21 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
i need something to do.. so bad.. i dont know what... I'll figure something out tomarrow. Maybe i'll start up my RP again...
i know what i'm doing tomorrow! mrgreen i'm gonna go get the new Less Than Jake cd and watch some anime 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:21 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan

j00 can make me a fan girl..... mrgreen Not much money in that I suppose. sweatdrop  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:23 pm
Rydia-Beck
Kiokujo

aaaaaand WEDGIE!!! mwhahahaha! twisted *chases down kio*

Eep!!!!You are a naughty naughty girl; is time to sit on the naughty corner missy....Eep!!!! *runs away like a scaredy cat*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games