Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:37 am
Awesome, it would take a long time to do that. I need to still get rid of my zOMG stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:51 am
Have to sell more things. My gold is dropping like an anvil....  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:04 pm
Ouch. I'm booty grabbing alot. Made 12k today, so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:23 pm
instead of Booty grab, I just sold a Elegant Black Satin coat that I got from one of my Overseers.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:59 pm
Awesome! I don't have one to sell. I never kept any of mine, just sold it. Shortly, I'll have enough to either get a cheap doll or wait till tomorrow and get 40k-50k doll like the Enchanted. Hehe!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:03 pm
I'm probably going to buy all the dolls at once. Which means I'm going to save up. No more blue giftboxes, and only clock eggs worth less than (and including) 50 gold.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:11 pm
I'm undecided. The thing is I would like to wait. But as soon as I get some funds transferred, I think I'll go ahead and get rubella since she's dropped alot. Either that wait for alruna about 3-4 days. There's going to be mass cuttlefish suicide shortly. So that will be 60k toward the cause. Hehe!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:22 pm
I keep putting in new cuttlefish. (I have some spare stred for the time when my tanks start losing their fish)
Except for the Snowflakes. All of the tanks are selfsustaining, the only fish that each account gets, are from DC, or in extreme situations, buying with the gold earned from selling the overseer items.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:24 pm
Well Alice is buying a fish a day to get the tanks filled. I was foolish and hadn't planned for their eventual deaths. But now, I'm stocking up. Also, most of my tanks are now at least 75 percent. So it's good.

Tektek has the items up!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 pm
I noticed.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:42 pm
My shopping list:

Clock eggs.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Donation,wwww Nonstore/donation,www store  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:44 pm
Nice!

Yeah, mine isn't put together as nicely. Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

gidall

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:12 am
i want a halo to

[Your post has been edited due to length reasons]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:16 am
gudall
i want a halo to
There is no reason you should quote what I'm questing. That is a long amount of information, so I suggest you edit your post. It's nice to know that you're questing something that I am, point of similarity, But, you quoted over three hours of text work to say 5 words, and you didn't capitalize the "I" use the right too, and you haven't mentioned which Halo you want. Angelic, Dark, Mythril, I'm not counting the Spirit Halo as it's not a donation item and you quoted my donation list.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:27 am
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games