Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:50 pm
Yayz0rz! I'm so happy Rio's back!

All drinks are on me! Whee!~!! xd

*slaps Akshay*

Wake up dude.. you were like.. thrashing around and shouting something in your sleep sweatdrop

I reckon we should have a Happy Hour or something in this Bar XD Where certain drinks are half price or something 3nodding

You know.. to attract more customers!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:23 am
Shot?I like to shot ... it's party of my job, some clients look for me to do this kind of job, but , spying is more commom...
*yaws a bit*
Can I have a glass of milk, please?  

NocturnusWolf

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:13 am
*skips to the fridge, pulls out a carton of full cream milk, grabs a glass and pops them both on the counter*

Drink as much as you want lah, all drinks are on me still for the next.. hour heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:21 am
*Flies in behind the bar and starts wiping dry some glasses.* So Lupus, are you some kind of international man of mystery or something?  

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:26 am
Akshay_Dadhwal
*comes in* * takes a bottl of whine*
*Drinks it*
Akshay:how is everybody??
Everybody: yahoooo!! were fine
*takes out shotgun*
*bam**bam**bam**bam**bam**bam*
*everyone is dead*
*drinks more whine* wahmbulance

*Flies around with his superman speed and catches all of the shotgun pellets before they can do any harm to anyone. He sticks them into his mouth and chews them up a bit and makes a really big bullet. Spits it out at Akshay_Dadhwal.* It sucks to be you! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:47 am
*takes the glass of milk and thanks*
Free milk?Thanks miss Chibi.
*drinks his milk and looks at Bo*
No, no, I am just a busy businessman  

NocturnusWolf

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:55 am
Zz.. where are all the patrons.. eek

I'm shouting free drinks for everyone but no one is here to take advantage of the offer crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:18 am
*looks up from the computer*

I will have one ! Sorry... I got carried away looking at superman stuffs blaugh

Chibi, will you have bo make me a coffee, black please. Do we have green tea still ? I might have that later... I dont want to drink too much caffeine though. Might get the "jitters" 3nodding  

Happyaku Bikuni

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:36 am
*walks over and pokes Bo in the rib*

Stop eating bullets and leave Ashkay alone XD The Boss is tired and thirsty and she needs her daily dose of caffiene.. STAT! You know how she likes it.

*picks up a broom and begins sweeping all the bullet shells and mess that Bo made of Ashkay*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:44 am
*walks in and sits down at the bar*So Chii are you still buying the drinks? If so I want a long island ice tea. If not I'll just take a cocoa with marshmallows.  

Symphony of Serenity

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:41 am
ChibiMo0n
Zz.. where are all the patrons.. eek

I'm shouting free drinks for everyone but no one is here to take advantage of the offer crying

*finishes to drink his milk while listen to Chibi*
Ok , miss Chibi I understood ... so
I want a glass of coke, a glass of soda, a cup of goya tea, a glass of makkoli, a mug of coffee, a cup of cappuccino, a bottle of italian wine, a mug of german beer, a cup of green tea, a cup of black tea and a bottle of one-hundred-years whisky.
*laught a bit*
Just kidding ... One more glass of milk is enough for me  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:44 am
*Starts rubbing where he was poked* sweatdrop That's smarts. Sure thing guys. Grabs two mugs,a coffee grinder some chocolate, a sauce pan and a couple of bowls from under the counter.Puts water in the sauce pan and puts it to boil. Connects the coffee grinder and pours some coffee bean into it, and initiates the grinding session. reaches under the bar for the coffee maker and connects the next to the coffee grinder.* I might be needing this. xp *Notices the the water is boiling and puts a bowl with the chocolate over it, and starts whisking.
Once the beans are finely ground he puts them onto a coffee filter and into the machine, adds water to the reservoir and flips the switch. Goes back to the chocolate and begins warming the milk in an other sauce pan.* I love making hot chocolate. xd *Once the milk is warm enough he adds the chocolate and begins mixing it. He then pours the hot chocolate into the mug, and pops in a couple of the mini marshmallows. He then grabs the other mug and fills it with the coffee.* Here you go Miss Chibi, a coffee for the boss, and a hot chocolate for the lovely Serenity. biggrin Oh and here. *Opens a carton of the MOO MOO juice and fills a tall glass.* This one is for Lupus.  

BizzyBo

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:38 pm
*taking the glass from Chibi* I don't think I've had homemade cocoa before. I've always just used the powder stuff tat you add water to. This is great!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:47 pm
*takes the glass of milk and thanks*
Thanks Mister SuperBizzyBo
*drinks some milk*
A truely elf can't leave without his diary milk shot  

NocturnusWolf

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:24 pm
No problem guys. Just happy that I could be of some service to yo all. mrgreen  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games