Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:32 pm
((I can't wait 'til my dad opens my Christmas present to him. He's been needing a timer for a while, so it's sitting loose in the bag, and I'm going to have it on and ticking before he opens it. He's also getting a meat thermometer after his chicken two nights ago. XD ))

"Thanks for the rescue you guys." Kai said coming around to give his parents a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek for each of them before running off to bed.

"Heh, I think this is the most well-behaved he's ever been." Van said with a smile as he looked up toward the kids' room.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:10 pm
Mala kept her smile as she got her hug from Kai and watched him go off. "Let's see how long it lasts." she said with a soft chuckle.

{XD Lol, he definately needs that chicken thermometer.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:43 pm
((Bawwww, I just realized we could have had them celebrating Christmas right now. :3 A December full of 'what twist next?' and Christmas has been staring us in the face! I think we failed our Inspiration checks. XD ))

"So do you still have room for that second dessert course?" Van asked Mala with a smirk as he looked back at her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:20 pm
{Yeah. crying Well, we could just have Milly's birthday on Christmas and just say that they live in a tropical area so it never snows.}

Mala smirked back at Van, licking her lips. "Mm, you know I do~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:23 pm
((Of course, considering what they're talking about and Mala licking her lips makes my mind go to horrible horrible places...))

Van grinned before going to dump the dishes in the kitchen and sprint upstairs.

((Or we could just be like 'what are you talking about? it's totally still November! Yeah!'))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm
{What? She could just have a lingering taste of ice-cream on her lips. XD
That too.}

Mala was quick to follow Van upstairs, just as eager as Van it seemed.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:50 pm
((Or, assuming they were having vanilla ice cream, she's eager for a different sort of white, creamy substance.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm sorry, too dirty? sweatdrop ))

As usual on such a night, Van had already begun removing everything from the waist up, but waited to close the door before stripping anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:04 pm
{Lol, ZING!
Naw, don't worry about it. XD I hear worse on a daily basis.}

Mala, having breasts and all, had to wait until she was behind closed doors to take anything off. Of course, that didn't stop her from unbuttoning or unfastening anything that kept her top on anyway.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:12 pm
((Ah, yes, breasts. One (or rather, two) of many things that give women grief.))

"You might consider investing in some simpler tops. I shouldn't have to wait this long to get you in bed." Van joked, now waiting in his boxers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:19 pm
{With great pain comes great benefits. XD}

Mala chuckled and joked back, "You aren't the only one suffering here. How do you think I feel, having to wait this long because of a lousy top."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:35 pm
"Well, maybe you just need some assistance..." Van said with a smile as he closed the door before walking over to his wife and helping to remove her clothing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:44 pm
With help, Mala's shirt was pretty quick to slip off. "Thanks." she muttured, offering a kiss in gratitude afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:51 pm
((Well s**t. My Christmas just went down the crapper. Christmas Eve and suddenly my entire family is having arguments all over the place, including my aunt and uncle talking about divorce. We're not even having Christmas tomorrow apparently. There goes my holiday spirit. *sigh* I need a hug...))

"I aim to please." Van said with a smile as he moved his hands down to Mala's waist.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:03 pm
{Ouch! *huggles* All I can say is hopefully things'll tide over soon. D:}

Mala smiled, wrapping her arms around Van's neck as she spoke. "It's a miracle we got it off. Want to celebrate such a momentous occasion?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:08 pm
((*hugs* Thanks. It even sounds like my dad and I may be leaving early. Part of me just wants to call it a night now, but then I think 'Why bother? It's not like I'm getting up to open presents tomorrow.' Dammit, these people couldn't wait another four days for us to leave before saying anything to each other?!))

"It is important to celebrate those little things in life." Van said with a small smile.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games