Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:09 pm
vincent stared at cevabtes as the separated arm melted away and dissappeared,"you want more"vincent told cervantes as a new arm grew from cervantes,vincent stared shocked and cervantes punched vincent in the face he opened his palm and levitated vincent cervantes chuckled and closed his fist as an explosion occured above vincent which oushed him out of orbit with the sphere vincnet laughed and yelled to cervantes to look down,cervantes glanced down and noticed chains tied to his leg with ******** said as the force pushed cervantes as well the both floting in mid air vincent touched the sharp end off his blade with his two fingers he began to chant words and a white aura appeared around him,cervantes began to quickly mumble words and a red aura appeared around him the both charged for each other vincent with his blade at hand glowing black and cervantes with a circular aura around his hand vincent slashed straight ahead and cervantes drove his hand by vincent he had vincents sould in his palm squeezing it a dark light began to shine around vincents chest hestood shocked as he felt defeated. " 50 minutes left vincent"cervantes whispered to vincent as he slipped vincents sould out of his body holding it in his palm as it entered his body "plenty of time"vincent said as he stared up heshoved off cervantes hand and stabbed him with his glowing white blade " you got me"cervantes yelled as a shadow escaped from cervantes body and drove the blade depper in "you were suppose to die"cervantes said backing away from vincent "no cervantes my soul wil never belong to you it already belongs to the one i love"he screamed as his hair slowly lifted and mini bolts off electricity appeared around vincent aura,"its too late"cervantes said as his voice faded away and his clothes began to ripp suddenly 5o slices cut through cervantes leaving blood drips in mid air ,vincnet laughed as he sighed ,cervantes began to laugh as wings appeared from his body as well as horns his body set on fire and ahses flew he laughed as his skin skin burned off to reveal a dragon like creature,at a blink of vincents eye he dissappeared he was hit from behind and then tackled down in the stoamch the dragon like demon grabbed his throat and swung him fiercly at the sphere

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:07 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He did as she said and the fireball lit the room. He saw the balcony but worried about Craven. He began to hesitate when she said "GO! I'll be fine!" He noddend and jumped to the balcony but it was empty. He ran into the hallway leading to a dark figure at the end of the hallway. It seemed to be leaving. "Trevor wait!" Richter yelled. He ran down the hallway as fast as he could. As he ran down the hallway he began to wondering if Craven was alright.

Craven jumped onto the balcony still in her wolf form. She looked back to the floor to find Jeremy, one of her older brothers blaring up at her. 'Oh man.' She thought as he crashed through the balcony floor. "So you still wanna kill me?" She taunted as they circled eachother. "This time I'll kill you." He cackled lunging at her. Craven dodged, jumping onto his back biting into the back of his neck.

Richter continued to run down the hallway "Damn it Trevor wait!" Richter shot a fireball at the dark figure. It turned around and shot an even larger, black fireball at him. 'What did i get myself into?' He created an ice barrier in front of him hoping it would protect him as he braced himself for the impact. The two energies colided with incredible force. Richter was pushed back but he continued to chase the dark figure.

Craven threw Jeremy across the ballroom into another room. She turned jumping back up to the balcony to follow Richter. She returned to her human form looking around cautiously. An arm appeared around her waiste as someone covered her mouth. "Be quiet Richter is close by." Someone whispered into her ear. 'Tevor!' He was much stronger than she had acpected. All she could do was sqirm in his grasp. 'How the hell did he get so strong!'

The hooded figure finally stopped. "My name is no Trevor!" When Richter heard the voice he said "Wait. Your not Trevor...Where is he and what have you done with him!" The dark-haired man looked at him and said "The master does not wish to be disturbed. He's busy at the moment. He sent me to keep you busy." Richter stared at him in confusion "Master?" he repeated.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:42 pm
vincent went threw the sphere and landed in the center of an army of soliders the soldiers began to shoot at him he rapidly dodging the bullets while slashing enemies a huge hole was made in the spehere due to vincent  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:07 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He did as she said and the fireball lit the room. He saw the balcony but worried about Craven. He began to hesitate when she said "GO! I'll be fine!" He noddend and jumped to the balcony but it was empty. He ran into the hallway leading to a dark figure at the end of the hallway. It seemed to be leaving. "Trevor wait!" Richter yelled. He ran down the hallway as fast as he could. As he ran down the hallway he began to wondering if Craven was alright.

Craven jumped onto the balcony still in her wolf form. She looked back to the floor to find Jeremy, one of her older brothers blaring up at her. 'Oh man.' She thought as he crashed through the balcony floor. "So you still wanna kill me?" She taunted as they circled eachother. "This time I'll kill you." He cackled lunging at her. Craven dodged, jumping onto his back biting into the back of his neck.

Richter continued to run down the hallway "Damn it Trevor wait!" Richter shot a fireball at the dark figure. It turned around and shot an even larger, black fireball at him. 'What did i get myself into?' He created an ice barrier in front of him hoping it would protect him as he braced himself for the impact. The two energies colided with incredible force. Richter was pushed back but he continued to chase the dark figure.

Craven threw Jeremy across the ballroom into another room. She turned jumping back up to the balcony to follow Richter. She returned to her human form looking around cautiously. An arm appeared around her waiste as someone covered her mouth. "Be quiet Richter is close by." Someone whispered into her ear. 'Tevor!' He was much stronger than she had acpected. All she could do was sqirm in his grasp. 'How the hell did he get so strong!'

The hooded figure finally stopped. "My name is no Trevor!" When Richter heard the voice he said "Wait. Your not Trevor...Where is he and what have you done with him!" The dark-haired man looked at him and said "The master does not wish to be disturbed. He's busy at the moment. He sent me to keep you busy." Richter stared at him in confusion "Master?" he repeated.

Trevor teleported them to a dark room. 'Idiot.' Craven thought transforming into her wolf form. "I dont thing so!" Trevor snapped sending electicicty throughout her body. Craven let out a loud shrill howl that could be heard throughout the castle. Trevor dropped her on the floor. "Your father aint half bad." "What the hell was that for you-" He sent another wave of electricity through her. This time Craven managed to stifle her scream of pain. "Now we dont want any back talk now." He cackled kneeling next to her. A growl came from deep in her throat she let him no that he wasnt welcome this close to her.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:21 pm
Sparda knew he was limited in time. "I only have one hour. Make the time I have worth it." He charged at Varial only to be thrown back. He used all of his might trying to harm Varial but instead took even greater damage. "This is unbelievable. There is no weakness to this monster." he unholstered two handguns. "Lunce and Ombre after that blade." He fired shots into the eye of the soul edge forcing Varial to stagger back. "Dark Knight no matter what you shall perish!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:21 pm
the soldiers began to suck out from the sphere due to the gravity vincent saw 6 hooded people stand around him and he looked surprise "but i killed you all"he yelled as demon cervantes came down to the ground the 6 hooded figures laughed and raised their hands there life force energy entered cervantes as he grew in strength and size the demon charged at vincent his velocity was incredible and only a red light was left and an outline of his body vincent spun at a 360 turn and slashed his blade met with the demons fist the two powers were not even close to be equal cervantes power level was higher he crushed the blade in half and then fircely striked vincent in the heart his hand grabbing vincents skin he harshly grabbed him and threw him out off the sphere vincent felt like a puppet his body flying around in the sky while demon cervantes rapidly threw hard punches at vincents stoamach vincent pushed off cervantes and made a bright white orb he threw it at the center off sphere with all his force the ball fell into the sphere and a bright light came out from it vincent knelt down and grabbed his heart a mysterious ninja like person appeared in the base and took out a blade he rapidy moved slicling and slashing soldiers
User Image  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:25 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08

Trevor teleported them to a dark room. 'Idiot.' Craven thought transforming into her wolf form. "I dont thing so!" Trevor snapped sending electicicty throughout her body. Craven let out a loud shrill howl that could be heard throughout the castle. Trevor dropped her on the floor. "Your father aint half bad." "What the hell was that for you-" He sent another wave of electricity through her. This time Craven managed to stifle her scream of pain. "Now we dont want any back talk now." He cackled kneeling next to her. A growl came from deep in her throat she let him no that he wasnt welcome this close to her.

Richter heard the scream from far away and wondered if Craven was ok. "Looks like the master has already gotten started" The man said with a grin on his face. "Started with what? What the hell is going on here?" Richter shouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:24 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08

Richter heard the scream from far away and wondered if Craven was ok. "Looks like the master has already gotten started" The man said with a grin on his face. "Started with what? What the hell is going on here?" Richter shouted.

"You are more beautiful than last time we met." Trevor ran his fingers through Craven's hair. She snapped at his hand. "Oh lovely, what lovely teeth." He snapped his fingers. Chains appeared around her, chaining her to the floor in a sitting position. "What the hell is going on?" Craven demanded. "Now, now, lets not worry about that now." Trevor chuckled twirling a lock of her hair in his fingers. "Dont touch me you filthy-" Trevor covered her mouth with his hand. "Next time you speak I wont use my hand to cover your mouth." He whispered into her ear. Craven glared at him. 'Damn it Richter where are you?' She thought outraged at her present situation.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:41 pm
"I don't have time for this!" Richter said. He ran passed the man toward the sound of Cravens scream. "Come back here!" The man yelled. Richter burst through a door and saw Craven chained then he looked at Trevor. Trevor stared at him and said "You? What are you doing here? Didn't Lexor take care of you?" The man that was chasing Trevor burst into the room panting "My lord.....I'm sorry....I couldn't....Keep up" Trevor looked at the man with disgust "You have failed me, Lexor and for that you shall be punished" Trevor extended his hand toward Lexor. Lexor struggled to move but he couldn't. Trevor clenched his fist and a blue flame was extracted from Lexor's mouth. Trevor then made a bottle appear around the flame and put it away. "Where did you learn to extract souls?" Richter exclaimed. "I have learned many things while i was gone little brother. The dark arts are a great advantage" Trevor said with a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:07 pm
Craven managed to free one foot while the two werent looking. "Hey Trevor shut up." She snapped kicking his legs out from under him. "Craven what did I tell you about your behavior." Trevor said with a smirk. It seemed like he forgot about Richter.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:06 am
the mysterious ninja began to run rapidly while still slashing the soldiers their blood fell to the white ground leaving trails of blood ,the ninja stealthfully made his way to the machinary room he began to slash wires and stabbed the engine mini bolts of electricty began to come out from the room he ran out and the room exploded the explosion kept following him he lept out the sphere threw the hole he climbed his way to the top of the sphere where a control room was located he stoob above it and stabbed it he held it tightly and pushed himself foward he grabebd the blade and went like a bullet toward demon cervantes ,cervantes roared as he saw black smoke come out from his sphere suddenly the ninja cut cervantes in the chest he lept back and went for a second slash cervantes grabbed the ninja by both ends his head and his feet he began to crack his back and was ready to break it,vincent races to cervantes and slashes his rib cervantes roars in pain nad lets go of the ninja the ninja leaps back and lands right side to vincent they both raise their blades in the air and two bolts hit each blade vincents blade was glowing white while the ninjas was glowing black an aura appeared on their bodies the opposite color of their blades they weilded their blades to wait level and both charged at a tremendous speed toward cervantes they began to slash him and cut his body then they appeared in his chest and stabbed him the blades began to glow inside his body and they raised the blades that were still pierced in his body upward cutting him in three the blades remained in cervantes body and he chuckled"i cant die"he yelled as his body turned back into his human self the blades still in his body slowly burning his insides a huge explosion occured from within the sphere the sphere had become a great ball of fire that was heading toward earth it slowly began to develop drift and great flames appeared from the front of the sphere making it head faster to earth both vincent and the ninja speared cervantes driving the blades deeper into his body they fell toward earth and caught drift the ninja and vincent united once again to make savior vincent he held cervantes ready to crash him down to he ground they entered the earths atmosphere as cervantes clothes began to burn pieces of material began to fly and his skin began to burn moments later,from a distance they saw sparda and a beast they continued to fall straight down as savior vincent relized it was the plasm he grabbed cervantes tightly as vincents body began to shine he then fircely let go and a small explsion pushed cervantes down to the plasm he hit the plasm and sunk in as he sunk in an arm that resembled azul stuck out the blue lines one his hand still there and as it sunk in the lines turned red and he sunk in vincent took out his dark blade and stabbed the center of the plasm the sword began to drain the energy of it and close the gate before it was closed a very fast black light escaped from it unseen by vincent that black light raced fast and became an orb it hit something and it was the galian beast his eyes glew red and suddenly huge wings appeared from his back and two claws and hard skined arms ripped out from his body the newly found beast fircely roared and teh small village sunk into the ground because of his mighty roar  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:52 am
Sparda knew this beast was too much for him. "Raven, You know what you must do right?" He fired at the sword again. "KIll the blade, And Dante shall be freed."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:25 pm
"But Dante loves that sword!" Raven shouted to Sparda from inside and hoped that her voice made it to him. "Caelum can you help me?" Raven asked her son as she picked him up yet again from his bassinet. Mommy make up your mind. I don't like up and down so much. But I will help you. We are ready...Caelum told her and they set to work trying to pool their powers.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:02 pm
savior vincent stood tall taking a deep breath he looked in the sky and saw the sphere heading down vincent leaped high into the sky and his blade grew huge his sword turned white and he fiercely striked the sphere flew out off the atmosphere and hit the moon it stood still and it exploded along with the moon pieces of the moon went crashing down into earth  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:06 pm
Sparda couldn't answer back but knew it was a good thing. He continued to buy time for them even though he lacked much of it.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games