Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:26 pm
" bixyll pulled berry under the water and pushed her deepe he laughe dunder water than came back up  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:29 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" bixyll pulled berry under the water and pushed her deepe he laughe dunder water than came back up
Berry goes up and breathes of a sec. then goes underwater pulls bixyll under water and kisses him, then goes back up."Bixyll, what did you think of that."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Berry goes up and breathes of a sec. then goes underwater pulls bixyll under water and kisses him, then goes back up."Bixyll, what did you think of that."
"hehe awsome! he smiled and dove back under water  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:41 pm
Drarak looked at the two from the dark shadows near the door and smiled. He had cloaked his dark aura enough so that Bixll and Berry couldnt sense him . He was glad that they had eachother. He looked at them and hoped that nothing would ever happen to them. They were happy and they deserved it. And Drarak had almost taken that from them. He thought about it, and came to the conclusion that he would leave. Vexion was safe here. Naota could help him and take care of himsef. Bixyll had taken the Demon from him. But Drarak was still a threat to everyone. He had already killed the headmaster. If it happened again....He knew that the he would not be able to stop him before he killed many. He had already packed his things while Vexion was gone, and he made sure that he would get out quietly without anybody noticing. The last thing he needed to do was leave something for his friends and brother. Drarak took one last look at Bixyll and Berry and walked silently out of the door.

Drarak walked to his door. He took out his knife that he used to cut his hand with and he took out a note. He pinned the note on the door and smiled. He thought about the fun he had with these people. Then he remembered the horror he had caused, and quickly walked away. He kept his aura cloaked so that Bixyll and Vexion couldnt find him through sensing. He walked toward the front door and out the Main gate, walking down the road with his bag. " This is the best thing for everyone guys...I know you will do better without me here....and wont have to live in fear of what I am....". Drarak walked down the road and disappeared into the shadows.

Draraks note read : Hey guys....By now Im sure you have figured out that I am no longer around. Dont try to find me. It will be a waste of time. I thank you for the great times you gave me.....And Im sorry for the horrors I have commited..... I believe this is best thing for me to do....I think this is what I should do....But I think I have to thank you all for what you did for me. Vexion, You have been the best little brother anyone could ask for. Bixyll, You are one of the most honorable people, best fighters, and kickass party animals that Ive ever met. Berry, Thanks for being so kind and helping me through my problems. And Naota, you have been one the best friends and coolest guys Ive ever known. .......And with that I leave you forever....I hope you guys have great life and find happiness. Bixyll, Take care of Berry. Berry, dont ever change. Naota, try to stay out of trouble. Vexion, keep everyone out of trouble.......Goodbye everyone....I hope to see you in the next life...

Drarak, The Half Demon

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:01 pm
((The Nightcleaver that Drarak killed was just a shadow clone.))

*Nightcleaver appeared in fornt of Drarak.*

"Come on. You weren't thinking of leaving my school, were you?" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:15 pm
Spartan-622
((The Nightcleaver that Drarak killed was just a shadow clone.))

*Nightcleaver appeared in fornt of Drarak.*

"Come on. You weren't thinking of leaving my school, were you?" he said with a smile.

Drarak disappeared and appeared behind Nightcleaver and cxontiued on his path like nothing had happened.  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:17 pm
bixyll contuned to swim ignoring the feeling in the back of his head that something had gone terriblly wrong  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:22 pm
((Ah, Im completely lost!! Where are we? And what happened to me? ))  

Miharu Ishimaru

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:23 pm
Recca walks toward the pool reading the note on the door. "hey i found this on the door, looks like drarak is leaving" Recca just noticed the pool and backs up a couple of feet...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:26 pm
MrAsianK
Recca walks toward the pool reading the note on the door. "hey i found this on the door, looks like drarak is leaving" Recca just noticed the pool and backs up a couple of feet...
" what? bixyll jumped out of the pool and grabbed the note " god damnit.... he ran of to draraks room  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:31 pm
recca inches farther away from the pool and looks at Berry, "hi"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:31 pm
Berry runs to the front door after seening bixyll run off somewhere.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:32 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
" what? bixyll jumped out of the pool and grabbed the note " god damnit.... he ran of to draraks room
*Vexion is asleep in the room.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:34 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
*Vexion is asleep in the room.*
" bixyll burst through the door waking up vexion " he is gone, damnit!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games