Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

chibishan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:06 pm
also known as the green fairy, absinthe is made from the essence of wormwood and is a native alcohol of eastern europe. there's a certain toxin in it that at high doses causes hallucinations and can be poisonous (as is most material that causes hallucinations). when having a drink, make sure you only have one or two - don't try to hard to put yourself out or you could end up seeing things! or killing yourself. it's a high potency drink (on shot burned me from mouth to stomach, and i mean i could draw you a MAP of my intestines). but it tastes good, and imbibed upon in a mature manner will not cause hallucinations OR death. however, during the....hmm.... i think it was the 1800's or a little before, people got into the habit of using heroin with it. because of the use and nature of it, it became a controlled substance and is only legall in a very few countries. i'm getting some soon!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:07 pm
DepresedLiLFilipinoBoy9o9
wow now ive seen it all...
youd think so wouldnt ya?  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:07 pm
eek *hides in kitty form in rydia's shirt*  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:08 pm
IMWanderling
Manji-luo
IMWanderling
I got the lame constellation. xd Halos rolleyes

OMG! See how good my coco kitty is? He lets birdies sit on his head. whee Lemme know if he goes missing though. You might win a prize... And my coco will get a whippin'. whee
rofl rofl what's wrong with halos? i'd rather be an angel anyways n.n

Yeah...but it says I'm a goody-two shoes with a holier-than-though attitude. gonk rofl rofl rofl
I'm a Halos to! o_______o  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:09 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
IMWanderling
Manji-luo
IMWanderling
I got the lame constellation. xd Halos rolleyes

OMG! See how good my coco kitty is? He lets birdies sit on his head. whee Lemme know if he goes missing though. You might win a prize... And my coco will get a whippin'. whee
rofl rofl what's wrong with halos? i'd rather be an angel anyways n.n

Yeah...but it says I'm a goody-two shoes with a holier-than-though attitude. gonk rofl rofl rofl
I'm a Halos to! o_______o
D: ho nose i cant ever love djoos!  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:10 pm
chibishan
also known as the green fairy, absinthe is made from the essence of wormwood and is a native alcohol of eastern europe. there's a certain toxin in it that at high doses causes hallucinations and can be poisonous (as is most material that causes hallucinations). when having a drink, make sure you only have one or two - don't try to hard to put yourself out or you could end up seeing things! or killing yourself. it's a high potency drink (on shot burned me from mouth to stomach, and i mean i could draw you a MAP of my intestines). but it tastes good, and imbibed upon in a mature manner will not cause hallucinations OR death. however, during the....hmm.... i think it was the 1800's or a little before, people got into the habit of using heroin with it. because of the use and nature of it, it became a controlled substance and is only legall in a very few countries. i'm getting some soon!!! heart heart
sounds like someone likes to get f*cked up User Image

@ IM, i dont know what you're talking about sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:10 pm
Manji-luo
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Seriously. Go check my profile. I've got an internet list and everything.

Everyone! I charge you to join me and Knitterz for an AIM chat orgy! Now!
NO!
*hides from the evil AIM demon* ninja

*hands Lil Fil some ramen and root beer*
@ IM, who says that about you?

Actually...no one... At least not to my face. xd But in the horoscope thread, it says that. rofl And now Shaz is also a goody-two shoes. whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:11 pm
Manji-luo

In my sig is a link to my Gaia constellation. I'm a halos according to my Gaian b-day. 3nodding  

IMWanderling

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:12 pm
IMWanderling
Manji-luo
Shazbot_the_Pirate

NO!

Actually...no one... At least not to my face. xd But in the horoscope thread, it says that. rofl And now Shaz is also a goody-two shoes. whee
o.o i must go check this thread out >_>  
Kiokujo

Wait! Wha? Oh damn.. stare This was bound to happen sooner or later... rolleyes  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
IMWanderling
Manji-luo
Shazbot_the_Pirate

NO!

OX im wicked!  
Manji-luo
chibishan
sounds like someone likes to get f*cked up User Image

only when i don't have to work that night.... or do anything else... oh, wait, i've been being responsible lately. *sigh* guess pretending here will have to do for now.  

chibishan

chibishan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:13 pm
Rydia-Beck
Kiokujo

Wait! Wha? Oh damn.. stare This was bound to happen sooner or later... rolleyes

ah, kio kitty... you can hide in my shirt if need be. so long as i'm single, they're unclaimed. just behave!  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:14 pm
*starts to eat ramen*mmmm....thanks alot  

DepresedLiLFilipinoBoy9o9

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:16 pm
*Ish sleepy...snores...*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games