Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
UndaCorp is Under Attack! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:34 pm

Saverio ran quickly to the back of the room where he notics open boxes labled experimental. Near them was a box labeled "Explosives". He Grined and he grabbed it and ran behind the shelf out of pickles line of fire.

"Score one for the player!" He yelled as he opened the box and saw a set of frag grenades, some c4, thermite, and incendiary grenades. "I would run away, I can kill all of us now!" He yelled as he made a circle of thermite around him and pulled out a lighter. He cliped the the Grenades on his plants and put the C4 into his pocket. He placed the remaining thermite in he pocket without the C4 "Last chance to run before I start to blow s**t up." He yelled from behind the shelf.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:41 pm
Pickles sighed to herself. There had been a couple of explosions, so the building was in pretty bad shape already. What more could he do? "Fine. Let me get my bag, and I'll go. I can kill you later, when I'm not bleeding all over the place."  

pickle relish

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:51 pm

"Could you hurry up I have things I need to do, oh and if you could drop the gun or at least the clip. If you chot a bullet off it could kill us all. Termite is not exactly stable. KTHX" Saverio got ready to raid the area for guns and munitions.....and a shirt.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:55 pm
Pickles glowered, and dropped her gun. She then turned and limped over to her bag, picked it up, and returned to the hallway, where she settled down and bandaged her wounds.  

pickle relish

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:05 pm

Saverio ran quickly to the door and shut it. He then threw the boxes with office supplies in front of the door to block it. After that he looked in the boxes and found some small arms. A Glock 23 and a Spas 15. He loaded them and grabbed some clips for the glock and an ammo belt for the Spas. He saw a box labeled "Clothing" and scavenged around it grabbing a shirt , some shoes and some socks. Finally he moved all the boxes containing anything flammable and pushed them to the front and threw a lit lighter at the circle of thermite. The Chemical that can burn past tank metal made short work of the floor and made a hole to the 14 floor. Before leaving Saverio Grabbed 3 smoke grenades, and jumped to the floor below.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:24 pm
*walks through the front doors with a back pack, casually, into the basment, to the boiler room. He puts the backpack by the boiler and turns a switch* fun fun fun. *yawn* * walks out, presses a butten and the C4 go off causing a huge explosion and wrecking part of the building, a side unocupied, and left cracks and some broked walls on the other were pipes going to the boiler room were* oh yeah. Im for higher biggrin .  

Shadow_Forged

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:17 am
Arcanas follows the trail of blood, and nearly trips upon the young woman sitting on the floor bandaging her wounds. Keeping his left hand close to his blade, he approaches her tentatively.

"Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:26 am
Pickles grimaced as the stranger approached. "I'm fine, thanks. Just a few bullet holes, no big deal." She looked him over, and raised an eyebrow.
"May I ask what you're doing here?"  

pickle relish

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:29 am
He looks at her, his hand grasping the handle of his sword, and kneels down beside her.

"Bullet holes eh...looks a tad serious, you mind if I lend a hand?"

He tries to evade her other question but she doesn't seem the sort to be easily fooled.

"As to why I'm here, well, the door was open."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:39 am
Pickles smiled wryly. "And do you make it a habit to walk through any open door you come across?"

She then glanced down at her clumsily bandaged wounds. "I think I'm going them more hurt than help, actually." Silently cursing her own weakness and inadequacies, she said, "I suppose I'll have to let you."  

pickle relish

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:48 am
He looked at her just as wryly as her smile.

"Well, I hear curiosity killed the cat...I'm testing out that theory. Anyway, about your wounds."

He takes out a potion type bottle from under his cloak.

"Here, drink that...it should stop the bleeding and the pain."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:55 am
"Good thing you're not a cat. You'd be dead by now."
She scrutinized the bottle. "Are you sure you're not trying to poison me or something?"  

pickle relish

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:03 am
He looks at her curiously.

"If I were trying to kill you, you'd be dead already."

Rolling his eyes, he decides it's better to show by example. He uncorks the bottle and takes a small swig.

"Mmm, orange flavor. There, if it were poisoned, I'd be dead."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:08 am
Pickles sighed, and took the bottle from the man. "Here goes nothing." She downed the potion, and closed her eyes for a minute. She opened them, and looked him straight in the face, her eyes finally clear of pain.
"Who are you?"  

pickle relish

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:15 am
He looks at her, his hand finally lowering from his sword.

"They call me Arc. Full name being Arcanas. I had a last name, too, but I kind of forgot it over the years...didn't use it much. And you are?"

He extends his right hand, hoping she'd return the gesture, but he had his doubts.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff