Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:21 am
Frowning, Roland replaced the claymore to it's back-mount and said "Can't talk eh? Just what I need, that tends to... uneccesarily complicate things."Hearing the police sirens, he crossed his arms across his chest and said "Look. As much as I would love to stand around and listen to a prep talk given to a robot, can we... further this along? I still need to decide where my loyalty should lie, and I do NOT intend to just stand here while the cops swarm the place."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:40 pm
She sighed. "Alright, alright. Daedalus. I'm giving you the opportunity to live for real. We need to leave. Come with us to talk, and then decide what you want to do." She glanced around at everyone for a long moment, then gestured for them to follow and started to find her way to a back entrance.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:00 pm
Police officer: He opens the door and sees the creature. he immediately pointed his pistol at the creature "Hey!..............are you who I think you are?"

Officer 2: "Thats him!. he has been the one breaking all the s**t across the city "

Officer: "Hey! you're coming with us!"

Creature: he turned around and gave an agitated growl

Officer 2: "be a good boy and put on the hand cuffs" he grabs his arm and struggles putting the handcuff on his massive wrist but gets it to click twice "way too much armor to move through. now you're other hand"

Creature: he knew what he meant but decided to be "cute" and upper cutted the office shattering his jaw and did conciderable damage to his nose.

Officer: "Hey" he took his pistol and shot at the creature but the bullets bounced off the armor

Creature: he walks over to the officer and grbs his arm then the creature violantly twisted his wrist snapping the officers arm and then punched the officer sending him flying across the lobby and upon hitting the wall his head snapped back and the back of his head was immediately crushed from the impact

the creature turns around and follows Ashoc almost excitedly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:06 pm
Daedalus decided that his time here was being wasted and Ashoc was the first one to treat him like a person. He followed her out of the building without hesitation, never looking back to the guards who began to fight the creature.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:32 pm
"Oh my, the brutally violent type, are we? You DO realize I could have taken them out quickly and quietly enough with my gun, right?" Roland removed a silencer from his pocket and quickly attached it to the barrel of his gun. "Not completely silenced, but quieter than throwing someone across the room. You'd do well to remember that in case we need to make a silent escape sometime" He said and winked at the big guy. He was definitely interested by these events, and he figured it would probably do him some good to stick with everyone for now. Which meant that he should contribute if needed. Waiting for the girl with the surfboard to follow, Roland decided he should cover the rear in case the cops the big guy had tossed had "friends."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:38 pm
the creature didn't really care for stealth but realized Elcia was getting left behind. the place wasn't safe for her and just to be nice he ran back and picked up Elci and followed closely to Ashoc. and kinda nudged Ashoc a bit, she understood him well so he felt comfortable with her  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:38 pm
(( even later post is even worse ><))
Elcia had been ready to offer her name but of course things got a little complicated, what with the police finally arriving and the fact that she'd gotten herself tangled in her surfboard string just as she went follow Ashoc.

But the large creature was kind enough to give her a ride. "Uhm thank you, big guy." She said sort of apologetically.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:49 pm
Elcia
(( even later post is even worse ><))
Elcia had been ready to offer her name but of course things got a little complicated, what with the police finally arriving and the fact that she'd gotten herself tangled in her surfboard string just as she went follow Ashoc.

But the large creature was kind enough to give her a ride. "Uhm thank you, big guy." She said sort of apologetically.

he gave a calming hum but also a happy hum. He liked being appreciated instead of always hated like he seemed to endlessly be treated by the public that knew of him  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:34 pm
Elcia picked up wondering what sort of mess she'd gotten herself involved in. These people where certainly an odd bunch. She felt that the girl with the magic violin somehow knew more than she was letting on. She felt that she could trust the robot, android? she'd have to find out what exactly he was. She figured the mercenary was a decent guy and she certainly knew the big guy was nice if perhaps a little sad.
Maybe we'll find out why he can't talk!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:27 pm
As she snuck out of the bank and onto the street, with the others following her, she would occasionally play a single note on her violin, then kept going. "Anyone know of a safe place around here? This is going to sound strange but I need one person to think about it very strongly. Anyone? The police will be gaining on us about now..."She grinned though, despite the police. Daedalus had come with her. And she had many other companions as well. They may disappear instantly, but for now, she was happy.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
As she snuck out of the bank and onto the street, with the others following her, she would occasionally play a single note on her violin, then kept going. "Anyone know of a safe place around here? This is going to sound strange but I need one person to think about it very strongly. Anyone? The police will be gaining on us about now..."She grinned though, despite the police. Daedalus had come with her. And she had many other companions as well. They may disappear instantly, but for now, she was happy.

he follows closely and nudges her gently just following her lead. he was kinda attracted to her in a strange way. she was very nice to him. if only he could say something to her. he gives a few low hums as he followed her in a failed attempt to say something. to no avail. only hums could come out no matter how hard he tried  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:42 pm
Thinking about this for a while, Roland eventually says "We could swing by my place. It might do me some good to pick up a few supplies."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:46 pm
"Close your eyes and envision your place. Envision where everyone would be in it." She waited until he complied, then took his hand and put it on her shoulder. "Everyone close your eyes." She then began to play again, so quickly that her hand could barely be seen, if they had their eyes open. A small breeze ruffled her hair, then went still. When they opened their eyes, they were all in Roland's apartment. "And there we go."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:51 pm
upon entering the apartment he imagined he was flying a bit but its hard to do that without wings. he falls flat on his back from the ceiling and lets off a sad moan as he gets up. he looked around and nothing could support his weight so he sat on the floor.  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 pm
When he opened his eyes and saw that he was already in his appartment, he swore under his breath. Pushing a hidden button on his eyepiece, he engaged several locks around the house, mainly the one on his desk. The desk contained several... documents that were not for prying eyes. "Ok," he said, "we're here. I'm gonna go change really quick, suit up more properly."

Taking of his jacket, shades, and claymore, and disposing of the semi-auto pistol, he put on a pair of hip holsters with some revolvers. He grabbed a sword with a flame-shaped blade and attaches it to the back-mount the claymore was on, and grabs a rapier. He then pulled a belt out from a drawer, and decided it would be good for the job. The belt buckle itself was a strength and agility booster. at the last minute, he grabbed a kunai for good measure.

Walking back into the living room, he said "Ok, what's our next move? What's going on? Now would be a good time to talk."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games