Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:00 pm
"Oh. Great. I just wonder how she got that information." Silver said, slightly pondering to herself. She just stood there, though, as the troops were called to assemble.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:15 pm
she stood up, ending her hours of meditation and walking over to were Skrat was holding the meeting. "I'm here...is there anything you wish for me to do?"  

Grim Undertow

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:45 pm
*she looks at slim* "They don't keep things really secure........Trust me, its all verifiable " There systems are easily infiltrateable!" "She sighs and tosses slim a stack of disks to toss into the briefcase. "Here...backup information..............everything....................its all legit , i collected most of it myself.........."

She smiles...lets out a huge sigh and laughs a bit...

She tosses slim another piece of paper
"A list of resources for the information"

she snickers......marveling at the never ending briefcase
"I used to dabble in the hacking business"

"You could say.....i was a fly on a wall for a while....theyre systems are so weak my grandma could hack them.....need more?"

"I also verified the blueprints with a building contractor...gave him the coordinates to skrats- hole in the wall-...he gave me the prints... i checked them out myself..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:53 am
He smiled, looking up at the ceiling. "It seems everybody is getting their share of intel." He looked over at Slim. "Don't worry about the intel, whether it's accurate or not, it's done all I needed it to do. The rodents are massing, and we shall soon have our little war." Stood up, walking to the back of his room, the entire wall turning into a glass window. He stood there, gazing out, down upon the city below, millions of lights illuminating structures, streets, cars and people in the otherwise pitch black night. Rain spattered hard against the glass, each drop distorting the view for a brief period of time.

"Though, Skrat should be more weary of where he sends his little pets...this is twice he's sent one into my realm, and twice he is going to get a nasty little surprise, though he may not notice it until his assembly disperses, this one won't be as messy as the last one, though the autopsy should be interesting. Not every day you see an animal who's insides have been completely disintegrated." A flash of lightning struck, illuminating every feature of the psychotic expression on the Kai's face. His laughter was that of a madman.

"I wonder...does he feel their pain when they die?"  

Undakai
Crew

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:16 pm
Skrat turned and looked into Rose's eyes, his somewhat blank. He drifted over to her, almost as if he didn't have feet at all. He stopped on her right side, facing the other way.
"What do you wish to do in this army?" He asked, very quietly, very mysteriously. The squirrel on his shoulder curled up and started whimpering; her eyes full of pain. Skrat knew something was wrong, and assumed that Undakai was the cause.
His minions stood in formation, 20 feet away from them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:28 pm
Why moved away from one of the walls in the back of the room that she was leaning against. "I'm here" she said unenthusiastically.  

Why_00

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:35 pm
Thaliat, armed to the teeth with her arsenal of trusted weapons, steps in to the room. She scans the room quickly and spots Skrat just beyond the gathering of minions. Thaliat briskly approaches Skrat, and sees that he is addressing someone else.

Thaliat stands at attention, just beyond ear shot, wondering what plan Skrat has for her and why she was summoned.

I wonder what my orders will be. That was a rather urgent sounding summons. My guess is that something is about to go down, and go down hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:20 pm
A flash of concern spreads across herself...

she walks to the window, and takes her place next to her master...She looks into the eyes of him...wondering what was truley going through his mind...

She chokes back a few tears....the lightening illuminating her eyes with every flash, but the shadows of her hat brim cover them...she looks at him

"have i displeased you master?"  

WhisperingSouls

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:27 pm
"Just don't put me on clean up duty, master Kai, or I might have to defect." Belle pulled a face at the thought of the dead rodents, and from her experience with cats bringing little (and not so little) gifts into the backyard she didn't exactly relish the thought of garbage detail. "How soon will we have this spat over with, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:06 pm
"Hmm... Thunderstorm. Very dramatic, Kai," Tsuji says without turning around. A thin smile forming across his face, "I love thunderstorms. Slim, give my regards to Xanatos and save him some meatloaf. I have work to do."

Tsuji takes a couple steps backwards through the, now, window and floats off into the distance a creepy smile ever on his face...

-Tsuji  

124-C

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:33 pm
She bowed a little bit as skrat addressed her. "I only wish to serve you and remove that cocky phsyco from his little thrown. if there is anything else that you wish me to do, then i will do my best to do it." she got on one knee and bowed her head respectfully. "I am at your command, sir."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:34 pm
She blinks and watches tsuji float out the window....."hmmm..."

She turns to la-belle

"I'm not too fond of it myself."  

WhisperingSouls

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:10 pm
Her ears perked up when she senced someone speaking lowly of master undakai, she took her gaze off of undakai for a moment, seeming to look at the floor, but litening to the cowardice going onn..she mutters something like......"Cocky....psycho?"As her sencing had been off lately due to something you could call a psychic cold...She laughs a bit....looking around the room..."Tell me I'm not the only one who heard what she said so far far away....." she shakes her head "tsk...tsk...tsk..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:18 pm
"Don't you worry yourself, Whisp, you have not displeased me in the least...all you have done is cranked the gears and gave the machine of war the push it needed to start...and don't worry about clean up duty, the little spying rat has already returned to it's master. It died over there."

He turned around and faced the rest of his minions, the shadows on his face giving him a sinister look, but far less insane then the one that had previously adorned his face. "I can hear it, just as easily as they have heard everything I wanted them to hear."  

Undakai
Crew

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:18 pm
Slim observed her nails casually, snickering darkly at her boss' last remark. "Thought you might've wanted the info leaked. It's not like you to be careless, afterall.."

She turns her gaze up as Tsuji makes his exit, her countenance returning to its usual bright happiness. Winking cheerily, she replies, "Sure thing, Tsuji-kun! I'll foil it up for him in a few."

With a small hop off the chair, she waved enthusiastically at him as he faded from view.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games