Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:12 am
Rofl w0w you really think so? redface
I don't think i'd have a chance lah.. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:10 am
BumP~ dramallama  

kailiax

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adventurer type?
I think it's like a genie's bottle xD
So it's a genie type xP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:00 pm
Haha yeah Genie Bottle.. but that's one bigass bottle lah. See the Genie Lamps? They're teeny tiny. I must have one fatass Genie in mine stressed
I needs me a more compact Genie..

And ZOMG have you guys been watching the MP? ...
It's like hell evil
I've made such a loss with these price fluctuations *sob* gonk
It's more so on a downward spiral though. I don't see any items rising in price.. only falling.
Nearly every item on the MP keeps dropping and dropping. They're all in the red!
Idk what everyone is doing but they're totally screwing and ruining the MP economy confused
My money is on a stand still since the MP has been in chaos. I've been too scared to buy something when it'll most probably only drop again in price gonk  

ChibiMo0n

Urazaki Akira

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:32 pm
looks so cute!!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:47 pm
Thank You lah heart
Thanks for dropping by my thread too 3nodding  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol chibi... your posts are always entertaining to read xP
I saw the mp. You say prices are falling, naa?
Well, I'd say it's a good time to buy. Then keep and lay in wait (very patiently) for the price to rise again. In the mean time, gather gold the old usual way xD

Even the omg boxes were sold at 10k once or twice O_O

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:56 pm
Haha why Thankies girl *huggles*
I aim to please lah heart
And yah, teh MP is so krazi! I've got a bunch of crap i haven't sold yet. Just trying to sit tight and wait for the price to fluctuate, rise back up and stabilize again.
I'm so broke right now, haha stressed
And Xmas is coming up so fast! *sweat*  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:40 pm

Hehe me too! xD
I'm kind of glad that I'm not the only broke one around here rofl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:43 pm
Waah.. teh Koro.. broke? Can it be? eek
If you are.. you still look a million dollars! heart  

ChibiMo0n

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mommy you're looking sexy!! blaugh blaugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:23 am
Haha well i've been trying to get into the Xmas spirit, since everyone else is. I was starting to feel left out.
So i started buying Xmas-y type clothes and all i could afford so far are uh.. the lingerie. Still waiting on stuff to sell stressed
I really shouldn't be spending.. but but.. it's C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SOON!!
Ti's the Season to be JOLLY heart  

ChibiMo0n

kailiax

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:19 am
BlackAmaya is right you are hot burning_eyes
At least you got into the Xmas spirit, can't wait to see the full set....or it that the full set xD
Anyways good a good evening rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:52 am
Well yesh.. i am hawt. Dang hawt! It's so HAWT here in Australia, lol.
Damnit and Summer's only just beginning! *sweat* sweatdrop
I'd hope i can get enough money for a full outfit in time for Christmas LOL
Don't wanna set all the pixel-obsessed-boys wild eek
I've been a good girl this year! Not a naughty girl wink  

ChibiMo0n

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:45 am
HUMPH.. i know one of you donated me that Christmas outfit!
It had to be someone from this thread.. 'cause this is the only place that i posted anything about my outfit.
Haha whoever you are, i am HOT on your trail 3nodding
[btw Thank You so much lah heart Why do i blush everytime i get a pressie redface ]

I really reaaallly R-E-A-L-L-Y want to add a Thank You post for all the anonymous donations on the 1st page of my quest thread.. but i've lost all the records of what has been anonymously donated *cries* crying
Waaah what to do.. maybe i'll just start one now.. better late then never? *sob*  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games