Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:12 pm
((Very profound, I really like that, feel free to jump into the story whenever you find a way to explain your presence there. ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:14 pm
"That is a great technique." She said. The explosion spreads smoke making it impossible to see the outcome.

"Do you think that did some damage?"

((Skye I'll post what you gave me on the front page. Yes, history. Elcia for example is a young half elf. She has said her mother is an elven sorceress and her father a human. She hasn't said much else about her self but I will eventually. Her age and her pampered upbringing make her act as often serious as childlike))
Edit:ack! late post.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:16 pm
((Thanks guys! What's the city like, is it surrouned by a forrest, or what? I'm dying to know!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:19 pm
"Well the phoenex will be out of commission, but I'm SURE the fireball is still going, all the energy the big guy is using will only fuel it, the whole area is saturated in dark energy. It'll find him... I hope" At that moment Cthuarai looked concerned as he looked at the smoke as the dragon rounded another corner coming within sight of the South Entrance. "Just a little farther" He thought  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:21 pm
Very intersting! This is becoming more exciting.
*Coats his original self in his dragons shadowy self and flies right into the fire ball. Even larger explosion. Blind fold falls from the expolsion. Nothing was there after the smoke disappeared.*

(I have to sleep, continue another day bye.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:24 pm
Kagura stood on top of a building, her torn scaf blowing in the breeze. She held her scythe in her hand and watched her surrounings(sp?) carefully.
(Where are all of the characters currently?)  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:28 pm
((The city of Athlaena some where in North America has, oddly enough a wall and a medium sized forest area around it. Viral, and Kerri are outside it? Kusa and I are flying through it and Kire is well somewhere. We where trying to escape it before Kire showed up. Because the city was being attacked for our sake.

Your profile is up))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:29 pm
Cthugarai heard the Explosion of the fireball and felt the concussion blast through the houses, the mana in the region was blown away in the shockwave, "THAT was it's potential! I really hope it was enough to keep him down for a while."

Rounding another corner, the Cot came into view, and all the soldiers were stunned looking around for what caused the commotion. without hesitation Cthugarai letp from the dragons back straight into the center of the group, punching slicing and slashing until none were left.

Checking his home everything was a shambles.

(( my impression of the city is that it's completely square on a slope from North to South-East, three of the 4 exits are blocked by some form or fashion, and there is a forest surrounding the whole town. If we want to add more It's all a fluid story ^_^))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:33 pm
Kagura jumped into the air and turned into a hawk. She flew above the city, and flew into the forest. when she landed, she went into her fox form and started exploring around the wall around the city.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:37 pm
A cursory glance through the rubble and mess of his cot showed that only three of the secret panels were disturbed... the most basic ones Mainly sell able wares, and healing supples, checking the cubbies and shelves, he found the book and, his personal effects, packed them into his rucksack and headed out of the house, looking back longingly.

"Maybe this is the last time I see this place... Maybe it's best." Cthugarai though sadly.

(( This has been one of the best RP sessions I've EVER HAD! ^_^ Thank you all SO much for being part of this and I hope that we have another one like this with you Skye. ^_^ ))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:38 pm
Elcia and Draden landed outside and kept watch for more soldiers.
"Please let it still be in there!"

(( Exit blocks as follows: one ice crystal tree, one massive thorny hedge, one big arch of tangled greenery. ^_^ Sorry I need to sleep its really late.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:40 pm
After exploring, Kagura turned into a dragon and flew back in the city. Knowing she would scare off and soilders she saw because of her size. she walked around the city, looking for any person that wasn't a solider  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:49 pm
Cthugarai stepped out of his cot triumphantly, and nodded to Elcia, looking up he spots a dragon.and nearly panics. "Looks like we may not be out of the woods yet. Heh... but we need to get to the forest." Climbing onto Draden he secures his Rucksack between his stomach and the back of the mighty dragon.

Helping Elcia up they take off skimming close to the ground to avoid being seen, striking Warriors they find on the way to the North Entrance, and keeping an eye out for Viral and Kerrigan.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:56 am
As the body of the copy she'd just stabbed faded away into shadow, Kerrigan wiped her claws off on her shirt. "Eww, I have essence of shadow on me now." She glared at the place where the copy had been, then turned to Viral. "I really don't like this guy. What do you say we start walking in the direction Cthugarai headed off in so we all can reunite all the sooner, eh?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games