Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:11 am
Eek, been on here a while now (least 4 hours), and DJ_Shrooms is getting impatient which is understandable.
Just been on Tektek coming up with my Brand New 2nd Quest Avatar - see page 1. What do you guys and gals think question . Will log off now and hopefully have time later today to pop back to answer any posts in this thread biggrin .

Ooh before I forget anybody that has sent me early Buffday pressies recently I promise that like you asked I will NOT open them until 1 April. sweatdrop Getting excited now 4laugh can't wait, not long now....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:51 am
Tragic and Adie I hope you both got payed extra for working on the holiday weekend! and thank you for your bumps.

Seriouscat_25 better late than never as they say! wink

Tragic happy tears are good tears crying blaugh

Chimaria have we got another Ren & Stimpy fan here = Happy Happy Joy Joy

Lilith Blackthorne Thank you. I'm SO chuffed whee
Grunny Bunnies I think are lovely fluffy green rabbits that have the urge to be very naughty don't you think. As to what they're thinking I dread to think.

DJ_Shrooms You can bump me anytime *chuckles*

Kitten 4 Him reply to come shortly [once I've worked it out redface ]  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:51 am
Kitten 4 Him
How far are you on your Hermes moon? Or rather ... how far off?

Kitten 4 Him I'm so glad you asked me this because I'd forgotten to use a Questbar which are extremely useful. I've been totally lost with how much money I've got for my quest because I buy and sell items in the Market Place and forget what's what. When I've used a quest bar in the past I've achieved buying my quest items a lot quicker.

I buy my favourite item each morning and try to make at least 500. The average market price goes up and down like a YoYo so if the price has gone through the roof and I haven't got any for sale I try other items. I haven't sussed the Market out that well yet and have taken some terrible loses but in my experience this is how I learn - the hard way rolleyes

If you take a look in my store, you'll find some Blue Boxes which I spent too much money on and now I'm waiting for the average price to go back up, we live and learn don't we. Also I bought lots of orphans way back and lost loads on those crying ! But luckily I have been making a bit here and there and now I can keep track by using a Questbar. cool

Again thanks Kitten 4 Him for the helpful reminder.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:52 am
bump~!
Amd...umh i actually like both of your dream avis ^^  

holymoongoddess

DJ_Shrooms

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:22 pm
Hi babe, I like your present avi lots but I lurve your new dream avi it looks sh.t hot!
but I prefer the idea of the red top (you know which one I mean) heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cool! A new dream avvy, eh? xD
Ouchies with the Dark Halo ^_^|||
That's definitely going to take a while.
I see that you've updated your original first quest to add in more items xD
And the only item left to complete it is the hermes ^__^

I'm going to buy the hermes too but the last gen sweatdrop
So I'm pretty much patiently waiting for the hermes to finish evolving sweatdrop

User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:59 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:01 am
User Image

Got joo some cake. Pay no mind to the part that says Rob. Meant to put Rabbit but had a frosting accident rofl

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:18 pm
holymoongoddess
bump~!
Amd...umh i actually like both of your dream avis ^^

why thankyou *huge grin*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:20 pm
DJ_Shrooms
Hi babe, I like your present avi lots but I lurve your new dream avi it looks sh.t hot!
but I prefer the idea of the red top (you know which one I mean) heart heart heart

Your dream has come true too, I have been buffdayed the red top xp  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:27 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cool! A new dream avvy, eh? xD
Ouchies with the Dark Halo ^_^|||
That's definitely going to take a while.
I see that you've updated your original first quest to add in more items xD
And the only item left to complete it is the hermes ^__^

I'm going to buy the hermes too but the last gen sweatdrop
So I'm pretty much patiently waiting for the hermes to finish evolving sweatdrop

User Image

I know I tried the Dark Halo on in Tektek I thought that is definitely the one, it looks damn cool but I didn't realise the price sweatdrop Oh well it is a dream after-all and I'm glad it will takes ages because I enjoy having a quest thread. And now I have the Corallus (another buffday pressie!) it looks real different which I like so I'm a happy bunny whee

Good idea about the Hermes Moon I think I may do that as well, wait for the price to drop. *fingers crossed*

It's so good to see you back Koro heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:35 pm
TragicRabbit420
User Image

I absolutely love this pic Tragic - the raven, the spider (I sometimes have a spider tattoe on my back on my avi), the shrooms (DJ will love them lol ) Heehee when I have a moment [but don't hold your breath!] I'll try and do a Tektek of this.

Ren & Stimpy *munches on mouthfull of cake* umm lovely. Rob and I thought it said Rab LOL  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:53 pm
User Image

Thanx everybody that has sent me Birthday wishes, pictures and items for my avi. I'm ecstatic I have lots of different variations of my dreams avi'S to choose from it's fandabbydosey. [did I really just use that word must be getting old LOL]

By the way if you want a glance at a picture of me and my little one Logan have a looksie in the Holiday thread under Design an Easter Egg! Actually make it a lot easier here you are:

User Image

This was taken Easter 2007 when Logan was 2 years old heart

Tragic as you can see I'm gradually getting braver puttin my nogin in the photo eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:55 pm
Reminder to self: front page needs updating ie: donations/gifts etc

nite, nite and thank you.  

SpiralRabbit

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:49 am
When I saw you posted that pic I was like eek "whoa"
And I thought you were brave putting your rainbow hair piccy in your pro!

That birthday pic I posted is the cutest. I lurve it.
Can't wait to see the tektek when you get to it. ^ ^

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games