Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:18 pm
((OMG WHAT A POST!))

Yuuki was instantly caught off guard. Naru has disappeared in a flash of light and the trapped leg was released. Yuuki noticed the flying leg almost too late, two hands flew up into the air, chakra in the fingers. Yuuki was not going to try to block the attack, more of push the chakra into the legs as they hit. he stood poised ready for the leg.

((Medulla that was a great RP post. Medulla later after this fight I will make a Kage training ground in which I want you to come. With some training you will be great. There are some jutsu I want you to learn in a spar.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:53 am
Blood jumped out of the tree, where in when he landed it almost seemed like he was light as a feather, while carrying almost 1200 pounds of weight on him which was hidden becuse of his long coat, cloak and robe, he then asked "He could I join you?" Ryo then jumped out of the tree and landed beside Blood.

((LOL... Read that too and it was pretty good if you are trying to show off RP skills, but if you dont have time to type that kind of thing, you dont need to elaborate it too much LOL...))  

Bloodfang23

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:32 am
((Gee thx, Its just that when you describe taijutsu with long text its usually easier to understand. So I think anyways. Usually no one is online when I am.. so I have lot's of time to write my posts ROFL))

Hmmm He ain't going to block it??.. This must be my chance then..
She was not sure what Yuuki was up to, but this would certainly be her best chance to give some headache to Yuuki.
"Here I go!" Medulla said as her first kick hited Yuuki's hands. Same time her second leg plunged up. With this she had a chance to not only broke Yuukis fingers, but also broke his chin. Though because her first kick had been hook like swing kick and her second kick had been straight up reverse axe kick, a striking pain went trough her hips. The rotation she had made, combined with multiple kicks was very challenging for persons lower body. She was still jsut chuunin and he knew no way to use chakra to help her taijutsu, so there was good chance that her muscles would also get great damage.

((Well I am jsut chuunin after all so... >_>
Also because Medulla doesn't know what byakugan really does, to her it seems really stupid to try to defend such strong kick with just fingers.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:38 am
((Aw, i can be a good RPer too crying mehehe, just need to think and I am also Chunin mehehe))

Kazu held his right shoulder trying desperately to move it but to no avail, he then decided to think on Yuuki's abilities were, 4 arms as of now, and white eyes, from his studies with his parents he remembered the Hyuga clan of the leaf, with the same battle style and eye color, but he could not get a fix on the 4 hands, "a jutsu maybe?" he thought.

He then saw Yuuki fighting Medulla which gave him time to think of a line of action, as taijutsu would almost be worthless against a hyuga clan member, he then shouted "DONT!!!" but it was too late, so he did some handsigns and then (this jutsu is so getting old mehehe) Everything doubled from the people there, to everyones fingers, but Medulla's vision stayed normal.  

RaiTenguOni

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:51 am
((... LOL, love to spar, but I have something more important to attend to RP wise, sorry... LOL and... darn you guys reply fast.))

Blood then smiled at them and said "though this looks all fun, I must be going now, see you..." Blood started out with one stomp on the floor a shookwave resonated in the area, as a 2 foot deep hole emerged from where he steped, and that was all that remain, both Blood and the wolf disappeared with only the hole as the trace...  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:03 pm
((Zeramaru told me so It aint meta gaming in case you were thinking that. Also I arrived after your genjutsu Rai so dont give me lip))

Tera and her bird flew towards Yuuki and landed near them.
"According to my sources you are the kage."

She flipped her hair in a girly manner as she walked.
"My client has a job for the hidden village of snow. My client wishes for the entire records of a cloud ninja named Fenrir Graveheart." She said tossing to the floor a couple of pictures of Fenrir and a bunch of written things about his jutsus.
"My client needs to find out everything about him"  

ACsweetpea

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:26 pm
Medulla noticed the new girl, which she certainly didnt recognize.
She was just about to hit Yuuki when she pulled both of her legs back, she then first toke balance by pressing her head and hands to ground. From there by pushing with her hands she rotated about 90 degree. Then she pushed hard with her hands, this caused her body to get in air. In air she rotated 180 degrees and landed on crounching position before Yukikage-sama. Her left hand was on her tatchi's handle and her right one was holding a kunai. Her brown eyes turned red as she stared at the invader.
Her sharingan was in the three tomoe state. Not like she could go any futher but still..

"Entering the snow villages area without premission is strictly forbiden. Your presense is a security risk.." She said keeping her eyes on her targets hands. She was a bit nervous.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:51 am
Kazu ran past Medulla, then inbetween Yuuki and Medula just in case Yuuki decides to countinue the attack were as it was obvious that Medulla had stopped due to the Stranger. "How are you? And how is Lord Zeramaru" Kazu knew her from the exams.

((Hayz, anu ako tanga?!!! grabe ka naman crying mehehe(based on Tera's post) ))  

RaiTenguOni

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:32 am
((confusion much... xD))  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:38 pm
Yuuki threw the chakra in the legs. Striking the points in the leg, but in the act, broke his hand. "GAH! MY EYES!!!" He began to think, "Stop, now. Medulla, the circulation of chakra will begin shortly. Go to my office and get the papers on my desk of Fenrir (sp?).

((I ignored the joining up post bc we aren't fighting anymore.))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:05 am
"Gah me?" Medulla said surprised of how peoples reacted.
"Well okay.." She muttered as she still glanced at the new girl one more time.
Then she left for the office.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:15 am
After short period of time she came back, she had a folder on her hand. Though she stil lseemed bit annoyed.
"Here all the information there was from Fenrir Graveheart. Some of it seemed to be missing though... " Medulla muttered as she went trough the papers in the folder. Then she gave it to Yuuki who would decide who would decide what to do with them.
She still glared at Tera.  

Mahou1Kami

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:48 pm
"Let me see... Thank you Madulla, greatly appreciated." Yuuki flipped throughout the papers, remembering the ninja from his past. "Yes, this ninja is good." Yuuki continued on his interpretation of the ninja. "Everyone is dismissed. Tera come with me to my office, we need to discuss some things. Everyone else, I want... you" Yuuki pointed to Medulla, "Since you seem to be the taijutsu user, I want you to come with me. Everyone else is to report to the Rock Village, I want you to deliver this message." Yuuki wrote on a sheet of paper very slopily, hard to read, and handed it to Kazu. "You will go alone, for no one else is here, but this is a D rank mission to be taken seriously. Little to no resistance should come from this, but it is more to develop your social skills."

((Here is the note:

Hello,

Although I have not formally introduced myself, I am the Yukikage. My name is Yuukimaru Haku from the Snow. I have sent my ninja to your village in search of a group of scrolls of medical jutsu in scrolls. If you don't mind, please pass them onto our village.

Thank you,
Yuukimaru Haku.))

The Yuukikage motioned for Tera and Medulla to follow him to the Office, and walked off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:05 am
"Sure" Medulla said and walked to office with them.
Hmm though I always wanted to specialize in genjutsu... OH well taijutsu is fun too.. Medulla smirked to the air, it seemed that life was going to be interesting from now on.  

Mahou1Kami

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces