Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

roses are forever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:42 pm
The spear skewers me
and I die instantly

I drop a pint of vodka  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:59 pm
Unfortunately i'm doing chemistry, the vodka smashes, and the catches fire on the bunsen burner, spraying me with a flaming liquid. I dance around the room, and die when an overzeolous classte hits me with the fire extinquisher, crushing my skull.

I drop a "bit" of digital data  

endinglight

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:40 am

The bit of data falls into my external hard drive, NEMO. Turns out, the bit of data was a virus. Someone over at the LHC (the big atom smashing thing) borrows my hard drive. The virus caused a malfunction, creating a black hole which kills us all.

I drop a blue crayon.

Questing a kiki!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:03 pm
Catches the harmless crayon and uses it to paint fake "joker" scars for a cosplay contest. I arrive at the contest, and am trampled to death by a mob of angry cosplayers. Ironicly I wasn't playing the joker, I was playing a colorblind Cosplayer....

I drop a thimble sized piece of ice.  

endinglight

salangel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:56 pm
Not looking at where I am stepping, I kick the piece of ice while traversing the kitchen and it ricochets around finally entering my ear. It shatters on my eardrum and throws off my equilibrium. I stumble over and land on top of a gas stove. While trying to get up, I light the stove and burn to death. On my way down to the ground, i drop a small glass and straw.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:01 am
The glass hits my head, and I fall on my butt. The straw lodges itself in my trachea at such a postition that I cannot breathe. I die from asphyxiation.

I drop a pie  

area51l

pppinkyyy

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:37 am
While looking down at the mysterious pie, a giant pie addict rushes up to it and unknowingly squishes me. My ribs break and pierce my lungs and heart...

I drop a doggy treat  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:55 am
I find the random dog treat on my way home from school. I thought it might be a cracker. Being stupid, I fling it in my mouth not knowing a dog with an infectious disease licked it.

I drop a yellow duck.  

Sonic Dancer

area51l

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:44 pm
The yellow duck falls onto the sidewalk behind me, letting off a loud squeak. I die of fright.

I drop a spray bottle  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:54 am
"OOH! A spray bottle!" I exclaim, picking it up. I wonder what's inside? A clear liquid is inside, and I mistake it for water. I spray it everywhere. "Look! It's raining!" I'm having fun until I feel burning. NO! It was HCl (Hydrochloric acid, for those who haven't had chemistry in a while.). I die from acid burns.

I drop...

A package of post it notes.  

Invisible Rainbows

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 am
I see the package of post it notes, and throw them away. Some idiots see them and post it note my cars windshield. I take them off for the ride home, but the residue blurs some of my vision, and I hit a post at 40 miles an hour, and die.

I drop an incontenant puppy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:37 pm
I see the puppy thinking its so cute. It glops me and I get covered in its droppings. I get grossed out and fall in a 70ft. sewer. I die in my fall.

I drop a pair a reading glasses. 3nodding  

Sonic Dancer

Entow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:27 pm
I, the Gaian warrior, return for another stab at fame.

This time, I walk down a dirt road to find some stranger, ready and seeming to be awaiting me. Our eyes meet for a seeming eternity as I wonder what is about to happen. I take note of how he looks. About 5'9" with unknown armor and a mysterious blade. Not so intimidating, only troubling.

Suddenly I see him turn, and I stance up, embracing whatever it is that he may be planning. He starts to walk away, so I see no reason to fight and calm down a bit, planning to move on once he has left the area.

I underestimated him...

Soon as my muscles loosened, he switches about face and launches two mini dark stars at me. Not having much ability to defend myself after I have loosened my muscles, I am barely able to lift my lotus blade and deflect one star, as the other tinks off of my urchin death whisper armor. Now I know this wasn't some chance meeting, he was obviously after me, only I had no way of knowing why. Now we each had a death stare towards eachother, each knowing full well what was about to happen.

Both he and I stance up, ready to fight a battle like none other. I held out my lotus blade as he slowly unsheathed his moderatly sized mysterious blade, which gave me an uneasy feeling. It was an awkward sword, one like which I have never seen. I braced myself as I waited for his first move.

I blinked and he was half way to me, sword raised and headed straight towards me. He was FAST. I ducked as he made a horizontal slice, just missing my head and slicing off the back of my wtf punk ninja hat. As I dodged, I fell to the floor and immediately jumped to a safe distance. As I slowly stood up, my wtf punk ninja hat slowly unravveled and fell to the floor. Now I was serious.

I prepared my fastest attack with the lotus blade. I drew it up close, and held it straight out as I knelt low to the ground and awaited his next move. Just as I hoped, he went for the same attack on me, only this time I was prepared. I lunged back, with his spped combined with my lunge-swipe attack this was truly a fight to be writen about. He made the horizontal slash as I lunged towards him and under his attack. Mid-lunge, I thrust down my foot and made a wide arc turn and countered his attack with my own.

He caught glimpse and changed the momentum of his swinging sword into a downward strike in order to stop my attack my attack. The power of his blow was unbelievable. Just to have stopped the attack was amazing, but his blade... it slid through my lotus blade as if it were butter, and still had enough energy to send me flying. I am lucky to have had my armor on, even if the urchin death whisper armor was completely obliterated with that strike.

Only his attack still wasn't over...

As soon as I setted from the knockback I had recieved, I was face to face with him once again. This time e made a lunge towards my stomache with his blade. My quick reflexes allowed me to grab my scarf, dodge, and wrap it around his arm, stopping and completely reversing his speed. Once he was completely off balance, I bashed him into the ground and crushed his face with the hilt of my now broken lotus blade. It felt good to know that he wasn't flawless and was indeed beatable.

He recovered quickly and used his legs to quickly launch me away from him. I got up and unsheathed my ancient katana. The fight is NOW on. He, bleeding from his face wounds, and I with no armor. He once again led the attack, this time a vertical slice, and I held up my ancient katana. Amazingly, the katana held up to his strength. I then parryed his attack into the air and made a giant diagonal gash across his chest. I felt I was winning.

Even with the gash across his chest, he returned with a roundabout kick to my head, which sent me flying down the nearby hill and into the streents of the nearby town, nearly smack into a 70-foot sewer hole. I jumped up and staggered back. He rose over the hill, drenched in blood to meet me by the sewer.

He kneeled down and picked up something, then immediately hurled it at me. They were just normal everyday reading glasses. I sliced them in half with my katana and readied myself for his next attack. then a blinding light shone in my eyes. The glasses caught the sun and refracted the sunlight directly into my eyes. When I recovered, I was face to face with my nemesis, just too late.

His blade had already met it's target. I fell to the ground and blacked out as I bled to death. To think that the deciding factor would be something as small as a single pair of reading glasses... at least I fought well and died honorably.

My blood seeps through the forums and right into the next post.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:45 pm
The blood dribbles on to my clothing. I'm arrested by the police and tried in court. I tell them its a frame, but I'm still convicted. 9 months later I'm finaly killed in the lethal injection room.

I drop superman. (not a toy, the real deal.)  

endinglight

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:12 am
i am walking down the street when suddenly a large very heavy man is dropped onto my back. He appears to be an old fat retired superhero in blue spandex... Being allergic to spandex, and having a broken spine... I break out into a rash, suffer from bed sores, and die painfully.

i drop marilyn monroe  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games