Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:02 am
Luke pinpointed the location- halfway across the world. He flew as fast as he could, hopefully before death arrived.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:38 am
Jake, out of anger from trying to warn Luke that she's already dead, and could kill himself trying to find her, Yelled out an awful yell. In the process he turned into a grey wolf, and started howling at the moonlight. He ran to the tavern as fast as he could and changed back to a human.
"Good news and bad news. Good news is that I am also a wolf animagus, but thats not important." Jake said. "I think Luke's going to end up dead searching for my girlfriend. It's been twenty four hours already, and shes already dead." Jake was angry every time he said it. He looked at the clock. "My watch is fast! Theres three hours l--" Jake felt as if he was having a heart attack.Or some other type of heart problem. "Luna...Was I your, Luke, or Temorichi's person?" And on the spot he died. A blue mist lifted from his body and became his spirit, and he found out he could be a fox and wolf as a spirit too!
"Well." Jake to Luna. "I'm dead. But I'm still here.At least I can still work at the tavern. Unless Temorichi doesn't want a ghost walkin' around..."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:25 am
"You and Luke." Luna said.
Luke found that the girl was alive, but then his eyes widened in panic. He flew to the tavern and saw a greyish figure standing above Jake's body. He coughed weakly as he leaned steadily against the wall. "Jake...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:49 pm
"Yeah. I sorta... Died." Jake said with a chuckle. "I can still turn into a fox. And I'm also a wolf animagus!"  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:53 am
Juke slid his way to a chair with a smile. "Hah. That's good."
Luna shook her head and sighed. "Luke, at your age, you shouldn't do the searching vibe."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:19 pm
"Luna, Jake, I have something to say. You two are so lucky. Elves never get close to two hundred. I mean, for you guys it doesn't seem long, but for an elf that would be a lifetime or two." Jake said. "Congradulations. I'm honored to be in the present of such people."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:48 am
"But you're 43, and still young." Luna said with a soft smile. "But being 284, I've seen many of my friends die throughout the years..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:45 pm
"I suppose..." Jake said. "I'm okay with being dead...For now. I don't know how it will go later..."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:13 pm
"Well, first of all....can you pick up any objects?" Luke asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:21 am
Jake grabbed the closest bottle to him and mixed a martini.
"That'll be a yes." Jake replied.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:51 pm
"Thanks," Luna said, grabbing the martini and taking a sip.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:15 pm
"I'll...Be right back." Jake said, dissappearing. He went across the ocean to his girlfriend's location. She was alive! Then Jake looked at the door she was by, and a man came out, kissed her, and went back in. She moved on from Jake, but Jake couldn't move on. He went back to his room in the tavern and cried in agony.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:31 pm
Luna put down her martini and walked to Jake room. She put her ear to the door and heard him cry. She read his mind of what had just happened and saddened a bit. "Jake... I'm so sorry...." she said softly, then turned to go back to the lobby.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:58 am
"She was a disgrace of all elves..." Jake told himself. "Elves were known for trusting eachother and not giving up. I trusted her to always love me when we first started dating. The day she was leaving I was going to propose for her, then she told me she was leaving..."
Jake cried once more.
"I can't trust many more people..."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:22 am
Luke looked up at Luna. "Is he okay?"
Luna lowered her eyes and shook her head. "His girlfriend betrayed him. She's with another man."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff