Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Fatal Irony's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Smoke

So take what you will tonight
I'll give it as fast
and as high as the flames will rise

Cinder and Smoke

[quote="Smoke"][b]Edit Category:[/b] - Mod-Heavy?
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - UniAngeni - Domained?
[b]Body Build:[/b] Regular
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Adult
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] • New Concept

[b]WIP Needed?[/b] not needed

[b]~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~ [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] He will be predominantly black with the same red used in [url=http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/xFatalIrony/Soquili/Ember_zpsd343a3e8.jpg]Ember's[/url] hair in a smoke-pattern around his body
[b]Face:[/b] Glowing red eyes - the same red used in the smoke-pattern
[b]Mane:[/b] Edited: Long, black and floaty/wispy like smoke. I want it flying everywhere. I want the black to fade to smoke-gray at the ends
[b]Tail:[/b] Similar to mane
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Edited long and dragging/wispy smoke-like fetlocks
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.
[b]
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~[/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Unicorn horn of your choice. Not picky!
[b]Wings:[/b] Style 2 Angeni wings - black, fading to smoke-gray. Use some of the red from the body on the wings too
[b]Fins:[/b] n/a
[b]Scales:[/b] n/a
[b]Pelt:[/b] n/a
[b]Other Notes:[/b] n/a

[b]~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] n/a
[b]Custom Items:[/b] An incense-holder around his neck that is smoking - CC on what it looks like. I'd also like a couple different types of incense holders on the ground by him creating smoke
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]

[b]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~[/b]
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Smoke
[b]Owner:[/b] Fatal Irony
[b]Breed:[/b] Long lost Father
[b]Temper:[/b] Flighty
[b]Mate:[/b] n/a
[b]Tag Background:[/b] Star Bright
[b]Tag frame color:[/b] CC
[b]Tag feather color(s):[/b] CC
[b]
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b] n/a

[b]~*~ Angeni ~*~[/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b] Smoke
[b]Justification for Domain Choice:[/b] Smoke can be beautiful, dreamy, relaxing, and even mystical. It has an air of mystery about it. It can be a warning that there is fire nearby, and it can also be used to sooth through incense. It's a very passive thing, but also one that holds deep spiritual meaning.

[b]Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):[/b]
He'd be able to conjure up a small bit of smoke - great for creating cover to hide or escape.
The smoke could have different smells like incense - able to confuse predators.

[b]Personality (required In general):[/b] Smoke is an airy individual. His head is perpetually in the clouds and he doesn't seem able to focus on anything. He does have his moments of intense focus, however. Particularly when there is danger afoot. He can't help himself but to be of aid to those in need.
[b]Plot ideas (required): [/b] I could see him almost being a mystic to the local populace. Perhaps they come to him for guidance and he using his smoke-incense power to relax them. Perhaps some are able to meditate or have visions. These will have had nothing to do with him, but the mystery surrounding him creates the conditions for others to find these visions within themselves.

I would like a reunion with his daughter. He never had any idea she existed in the first place.

I also want to see a reunion of all of them. Cinder is presumed dead in the fire, so it will be interesting to see Ember and Smoke dealing with her rising from the dead.

With his head in the clouds all the time I could see him blundering into trouble - often. This could provide endless entertainment lol[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:49 pm
About Cinder:

"So take what you will tonight
I'll give it as fast
and as high as the flames will rise

Cinder and Smokei"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uncert:
Name: Cinder
Meaning: a small piece of partly burned coal or wood that has stopped giving off flames but still has combustible matter in it.
Lifemate: Smoke
Breeding/Lifemating Agreement: n/a
Co-ownership agreement: n/a
Sexuality: Hetero
Generation: 1
Breed: Fluttercorn
Family: Daughter: Ember
Received: Not yet
Post Color

Chat Head:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History: Cinder was a whimsical mare, always chasing after frivolities. She had a lot of flutter in her and loved to shrink down and dance among the flowers. Things changed dramatically for her when she met a uni-angeni named Smoke, however. He was ethereal and airy, easygoing as she was. She was infatuated immediately and the two fell for each other swiftly. They were happy together, especially when Cinder became pregnant.

Towards the end of her pregnancy, however, things took a turn. Smoke didn't know what was wrong. He attempted to use his healing on her, but it didn't seem to help. A boy was born too early - and dead. Cinder carried the second to term, a daughter named Ember. Cinder was deeply affected by the loss of their son and became over protective over Ember and depressed around Smoke. She blamed herself for not delivering a Son to Smoke. The Angenicorn tried to help his mate, but was called away to attend to a matter of life and death elsewhere. Cinder couldn't face him again due to her guilt, and took their daughter away. She raised Ember alone, filling her head with stories of her gallant father. She missed Smoke terribly and regretted her decision every day, but didn't know how to find the angenicorn. She felt lost and threw herself into the work of raising their daughter even moreso. Sometimes she blamed this for the reason Ember pushed her away so much and why she was so obsessed with flames.

The day of the fire was a terrible one for Cinder. She was desperately trying to find her daughter but she was so petite and her wings so frail. They were useless within minutes. She was overcome by the flames and lie burned and dying when Ember found her. The loo of anguish on her daughter's face hurt more than the flames. She closed her eyes and thought no more.

It was days before her eyes opened again and when they did she was certain she was hallucinating. There before her was her lost mate Smoke, his healing energy washing through her. She wasn't able to speak yet, but he was soothing her with his words. It took weeks before she could be moved, and even then only to a cave for shelter. Smoke stayed with her, exhausting his healing energy on her daily. It was taking a huge toll on his body, but he wouldn't give up on her. Eventually her vocal cords were healed enough to explain to him their daughter was alive and thought her dead. They agreed to look for her once Cinder was healed - not before. Smoke was adamant.

Cinder was blown away by the forgiveness she felt. There wasn't a trace of anything but love in his eyes, and that gave her more strength than his healing magic. She finally felt at home again. It was months before she was healed enough to begin their journey to find their daughter, but together they set out.
Personality:
Plots:

Roleplays:

Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed
5. -not maxed yet -
Breeding attempts:

Breeding Form:

[quote="Cinder"][b]Edit Category:[/b] - Mod-Heavy?
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - Flutter Unicorn hybrid
[b]Body Build:[/b] Regular
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Adult
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] • New Concept

[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Not needed

[b]~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~ [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] She is [url=http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/xFatalIrony/Soquili/Ember_zpsd343a3e8.jpg]Ember's[/url] Mother and I'd like to see similar colors and markings on her (feel free to take creative liberties - I'm going to try for Ember's father and he will be a black and red angeni)- however she was in a fire. So I would like to see also are burns and soot and ash.
[b]Face:[/b] eye color: Similar to Ember
eyebrows, inner ear: CC
expression: Anguish? Pain? Sorrow?
Face: Half of it I'd like to be burned and the other half show her markings underneath
[b]Mane:[/b] Edited: I'd like parts of it to be sort of flying away similar to Ember, but parts of it burned off as well. Get creative
[b]Tail:[/b] Unicorn tail uniquely drawn and colored similar to Ember - but burned, as the rest of the body of course.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Normal fetlocks, hooves black with soot and ash, maybe the same up her legs?
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.
[b]
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~[/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] No unicorn horn, please
[b]Wings:[/b] Flutter wings - something similar to the lower part of Ember's wing set?
[b]Fins:[/b] n/a
[b]Scales:[/b] n/a
[b]Pelt:[/b] n/a
[b]Other Notes:[/b] A lot of this is CC. Basically if you came up with an idea of what Ember's flutercorn mother might look like (bearing in mind the father will be black and red), then take that image and put it through a fire. That's basically what I'm going for.

[b]~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] n/a
[b]Custom Items:[/b] n/a
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b] n/a

[b]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~[/b]
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Cinder
[b]Owner:[/b] Fatal Irony
[b]Breed:[/b] Lost Mother
[b]Temper:[/b] Sorrowful
[b]Mate:[/b] n/a
[b]Tag Background:[/b] fire in the sky
[b]Tag frame color:[/b] CC
[b]Tag feather color(s):[/b] CC
[b]
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b] n/a[/quote]

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:02 pm
About Ember:

"I don't know where you're going
But do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going
But I don't think I'm coming home"

User Image

Uncert:
Name: Ember
Meaning: a small piece of burning or glowing coal or wood in a dying fire.
Lifemate: n/a
Breeding/Lifemating Agreement: n/a
Co-ownership agreement: n/a
Sexuality: Hetero
Generation: 1
Breed: Angeni Fluttercorn
Family: Mother: Believed deceased -Name Cinder, Breed Fluttercorn || Father: Unknown location - Name Smoke, Breed Domained Angeni
Received: Via paperdoll contest
Post Color Orange Red

Chat Head:
User Image
History: Her father was an angeni - or so the mare was always told. Her fluttercorn mother spoke often of him and his virtue and of how the two of them had prayed and begged of the spirits to bless them with a foal and when they were finally so blessed it was with a single child - Ember. Named for the resemblance she bore to the soft glow of a dying fire. Unlike the gentle nature of a dying fire, Ember was more like an inferno, wild and destructive. She turned a deaf ear on her mother's stories of virtue and of her father's goodness and kindness. She had no interest in learning healing and cared only for running or flying free and doing what she wanted. She had a particular affinity to fire and would sometimes sneak away to start a fire to dance beside it in the night. She was mesmerized by the flickering flames and by the sheer power of the dangerous element. She always thought herself in control of it - but what a fool she was. Fire was its own mistress, wild and unforgiving. Ember lost control of one of her fires one night and it began to spread, slowly at first and then all at once the entire area was alight.

She panicked, trying desperately to stomp out the flames but it was much too late for such tactics. The grass and trees were dry from a drought and it burned like tinder. Gasping through the smoke Ember tried to make her way to her mother to warn her, to help the weaker flyer fly away from the flames, but her mother was lost to her. The smoke and the flames rose higher and higher, claiming everything in their path. Animals scattered in desperate flight from the flames. Ember somehow made it to her mother's side. She'd been looking for her daughter and had succumbed to the smoke. Cinder herself lacked a horn, possessing only the unicorn tail and thus was unable to ever teach Ember how to heal. Ember cursed herself for not learning how to use her horn to heal on her own as she helplessly watched her mother drift away.

The flames caressed her almost like a lover, biting at her feathers. Her once pure-orange wings had become tainted with the darkness she now felt in her heart. Prudence begged her to flee the burning woods, and tears streamed down her soot-ridden face as she took wing and left her now dead mother's side.

It took days for the flames to start to subside. Ember had watched from a safe distance, watched the flames eat away at the land and turn it all to ash. As it cooled she walked through the wreckage, regret and pain tearing at her heart. She had caused so much pain and destruction with her foolishness. Her wanton lack of sense and arrogance had lead to the death of her mother and countless others, had scorched the land and destroyed homes. She was humbled and ashamed. She collapsed in the burning embers - a fitting place for her to die she thought - and closed her eyes to the pain.

It happened slowly and at first she thought she was dreaming. There was a whisper in the air, a voice calling out to her. She opened her eyes slowly, but saw nothing. She stood, confused and afraid, but the voice became clearer and she realized it was within her. Was it the spirits? She couldn't quite make out what was being said. She felt a tingling, then a burning around her neck. Alarmed, she looked down - around her neck was a burning ember. She felt the heat of it burning her, though no mark showed on her flesh where it touched. The voice became clearer then. "You will bear this burden and feel this pain, but you will live on and repent. One day you will make up for your sins and will be released from this pain."

Shocked and cringing in the pain of the burning ember the mare could only stand there and stare at the destruction around her. She finally was able to deal with her unending pain and sorted through her thoughts. As much as she wished to let her life end, she realized she could honor her mother in a much better way. She could learn to heal and travel, helping to fight fires and heal the wounded. She knew she needed to do something to help now. She felt resolute then and almost at peace. She set out to fulfill this promise solemnly, thinking on her mother's lost teachings. "I will honor you, mother. Please forgive me. I will heal the wounds I have caused in whatever way I may and try to move on."

Personality: She carries a heavy burden with the guilt of her mother's death. She is in constant pain through the burning ember around her neck. She doesn't like to talk much and is very private about her past and her life. She's wary of keeping friends and can outwardly seem very distrusting - but the truth is she fears that anyone near her will be hurt by her. So she travels a lot, learning what she may by whomever is willing to teach, and then leaving before any relationships can develop - often by stealing away in the night without so much as a goodbye. She is deeply lonely. She often drifts inward, numbed to the world.

Young and hot-headed at times. She's haunted by her mother's death, blaming herself and keeping a deep sense of regret. Where once she loved flames she now grows bitter and depressed at the sight of it. She is continually plagued by the searing pain of the ever-burning ember around her neck. She forgets to have fun or relax sometimes, driven by the desire to repent for the murder of her mother and the countless others lost in the fire. She feels lost and alone and undeserving of love or kindness. She isolates herself for fear of feeling the pain of losing that person. Though inside she longs for someone to be close to.

Plots:

Her quest to heal:
1. A unicorn to teach her how to use her horn
2. Any breed to teach her other methods of healing
3. A Kirin to teach her their ways (obviously she won't be able to heal like they do, but she wants to learn how it might be different from what she already knows)
Purpose of this arc: Learning an art of healing the hurt, bringing back happiness to those who have suffered.

Putting it to practice:
1. Someone needs to get hurt and require her skills. -Adult (can do several of these)
2. She herself (and whatever traveling companion) needs to get attacked - she will need to figure out how to keep both her and her companion alive and get away. - TWO NEEDED. Friend and foe both.
3. She needs to find a foal or group of foals that are hurt and she can heal them, bringing back heir smiles.
Purpose of this arc: To learn her own abilities. To see the beauty in the world and the possibility of redemption through healing. I want her to start to see that no matter how hurt, it's possible to heal.

Dancing with Fire once more:
1. She needs to meet some fire 'suti who can sort of rekindle her love of fire and can teach her how to handle it more safely.
2. She needs to meet non-suti who are also into fires who can control it as well and can show her that it's ok to allow it to burn.
3. Something needs to go wrong - someone needs to start an accidental fire - but she will know what to do this time. She needs to save someone from the ravages of fire.
Purpose of this arc: Overcoming her fear of fire and guilt of the death of her mother. Learning how to properly control an element she once loved and found beauty in. Finding beauty in it once more. Feeling more whole.

Stepping towards redemption:
-working on-

Falling in Love: - This is the over-arching theme of her life. This is ongoing from beginning to end.

1. Raghnall Zerabat found her half dead in the snow as she wandered away from the fire. He helped to heal her enough to take her to his cave to shelter her and tend her wounds while a snow storm raged on. Ember was barely willing to go on living, but her promise to the Spirits kept her from giving up altogether. She agrees to stay with him at least until her wounds are healed.
2. The storm rages on for weeks, keeping the two in close contact for long enough that Ember opens up to him about what happened, and her purpose. She asks him to help her learn to heal, and he insists on travelling with her to teach her on the road once the storm clears. She reluctantly agrees.
3. By now Raghnall had formed romantic feelings for Ember, but she's too consumed by her pain and her mission to redeem herself to see it. She's accustomed to his companionship, however and the two continue on. He helps her learn healing, and eventually helps her learn to love fire once more.
4. The unthinkable happens - a great fire suddenly separates the two. Ember is terrified that Raghnall is lost to her, just like her mother. She can't bear the thought and it is now she realizes her deep love for him. Against all odds the two survive and find each other, and profess their mutual love.

Roleplays:
1. [PRP] A day of reflection (Ember and Hayato) -Abandoned
2. [PRP] Forgiveness and Longing (Abdiel & Ember) - Abandoned
3. [PRP] A day for new beginnings (Mistral and Ember) - Abandoned
4. [PRP] It's ok to smile (Ember and Natsuki Omoide) - Abandoned

5. [prp] Something Special [Sovasu & Ember] - abandoned
6. [PRP] Reigniting the fire (Ember and Phoenyx)
7. The journey begins (Ember and Raghnall)

Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed
5. -not maxed yet -
Breeding attempts:

Breeding Form:

User ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:03 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
reserved  
reserved  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
reserved  
reserved  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
reserved  
reserved  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:04 pm
reserved  
reserved  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
reserved  
reserved  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
reserved  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games