Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
♥Area's Never Ending Quest♥ Another one down... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter!
  +1
View Results

area51l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:40 pm
Yeah, I haven't gotten anything for about a week now, and I'm taking great care of my fishies!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:43 am
Almost halfway to getting my sleeves!  

area51l

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:30 pm
area51l

Woot Woot! Congrats! I am very close to getting my current quest too! Except the price has jumped 2k in the last day -_- LOL! I went to buy it this morning and went "well SOB!" haha... Puzzle time! So do you work the market to make cash to buy things or play games and the like?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:03 pm
CheevaWoW
area51l

Woot Woot! Congrats! I am very close to getting my current quest too! Except the price has jumped 2k in the last day -_- LOL! I went to buy it this morning and went "well SOB!" haha... Puzzle time! So do you work the market to make cash to buy things or play games and the like?

I actually use tattoos. Buy a bunch of brown ink, go to Skin Tyte, make the cheap tattoos (Brown Skull and Bones, etc.) and then sell them back to the store.  

area51l

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:42 pm
area51l
CheevaWoW
area51l

I actually use tattoos. Buy a bunch of brown ink, go to Skin Tyte, make the cheap tattoos (Brown Skull and Bones, etc.) and then sell them back to the store.

Doesn't that take ages to make any money? Last time I did that I think I made 100g before I got bored and did a puzzle razz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:54 pm
CheevaWoW
area51l
CheevaWoW
area51l

Doesn't that take ages to make any money? Last time I did that I think I made 100g before I got bored and did a puzzle razz
Actually, using that method I earned about 700 gold in 5 minutes.  

area51l

area51l

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:31 am
Broke 3k last night.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:42 pm
area51l
Broke 3k last night.

eek eek eek Oh my. *runs to buy cheap inks* razz  

CheevaWoW

area51l

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:48 am
Yeah, fast and easy gold. Buy it for less than 20, though. More than that, you get less profit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:35 pm
area51l
Yeah, fast and easy gold. Buy it for less than 20, though. More than that, you get less profit.

I bought 3 brown inks for 10g each last night! Muahahahah! Money Money Money Mo-nay... !!!  

CheevaWoW

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:24 am
The famed ink trade, eh...? I wonder if I hoard some and sell some off for a reasonable price someday...?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:29 am
It'd be a better bet just to do what we're doing.  

area51l

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:50 am
Shoot I get enough inks in the daily chance to start a tattoo parlor of my own whee 3 today! The Halloween stuff has me too preoccupied to focus on inks atm tho razz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:10 pm
For some reason it says that I don't have enough ink to tattoo a gnat's rump, and I have over 20 brown inks!  

area51l

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:37 pm
area51l
For some reason it says that I don't have enough ink to tattoo a gnat's rump, and I have over 20 brown inks!

Its telling me I don't have enough ink for any tattoo at all. I have 23 inks of various colors right now... Grrrrrr the tattoo artist liez!  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff