Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So GUESSWHAT! :O Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay me! :]
  <3
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:08 pm
lol churrlo! :Xd batcave rofl

sex is far too messy and squishy to be serious xd

I've never seen juno emo *feels left out*

Glow in the dark condoms would be pretty handy when i think about it

How dysjointed is this post gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:18 pm
WHERE'D YOUR p***s GO?! *glowing light* ... found it! biggrin

At least with men you don't have to necessarily wear a condom (for STDs its good but babies not so much xd )  

churrlo

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 pm
@Icon-You can probably watch it somewhere online
@churrlo- batcave xd you're my hero now
@black- don't do a sarcastic lolcat at me because your the dumbass the mispelled condom.

and now I will end this post with PIE BALLS!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:04 pm
churrlo

At least with men you don't have to necessarily wear a condom (for STDs its good but babies not so much xd )

you should still wear one cause you can get uti's that way. 3nodding uh-huh!

also, that whole pre-lubed thing has to be handy. xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:20 pm
I love you people. Now I have the urge to eat pie and watch Batman Begins. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:15 am
angel_half82
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Teh Banz
Whats the point of patterened condoms anyway? Just doesnt really make sense to me. >.>

Women finds it sexy to see superman cape and bat ears on there husbands/boyfriends p***s,at that point,hysteria starts and men think they have bat p***s and super p***s stare get it

I think that using condom is an element that stops sex 1st purpose....... reproduction 3nodding ofcourse ,we can't decline that we do it also for pleasure

Thats the nerdy side of me saying,but my cool side says "I aint gonna put a ******** plastic thing on my p***s scream !"

I can't say that its bad for people who don't wanna have more children,but,its disgusting

Uh-huh. Pal, you ain't gonna get laid EVER with that philosophy. rolleyes

He's gonna be that dude that says "COME ON BABY! I DON'T WANT TO WEAR A CONDOM! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Condoms are not disgusting.

Unless you fill them with water and throw them at people.

Also sex is not just for reproduction.

Guys guys guys,everybody has got his own opinion 3nodding you can't change the way i think of condoms,i can not change the way you think about condoms And that's IT!!!
No matter wat you say,I find condoms Disgusting xp

@pineapple- lol ,sorry,its kinda funny though xd  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:44 am
bluegrass cat
churrlo

ahh UTIs, nasty xp i still think, if i were a gay man, i would prefer using condoms. I dunno, part of keeping the gear clean and functioning. As for the glowing thing- at least you wouldnt have problems with ppl lying about whether they put it on or not, "no you didnt, its not glowing" xd but would you have to expose it to light first before it would glow in the dark? Hmm...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:49 am
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
churrlo

ahh UTIs, nasty xp i still think, if i were a gay man, i would prefer using condoms. I dunno, part of keeping the gear clean and functioning. As for the glowing thing- at least you wouldnt have problems with ppl lying about whether they put it on or not, "no you didnt, its not glowing" xd but would you have to expose it to light first before it would glow in the dark? Hmm...

Or use a blacklight lol.  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:09 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
angel_half82
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Teh Banz
Whats the point of patterened condoms anyway? Just doesnt really make sense to me. >.>

Women finds it sexy to see superman cape and bat ears on there husbands/boyfriends p***s,at that point,hysteria starts and men think they have bat p***s and super p***s stare get it

I think that using condom is an element that stops sex 1st purpose....... reproduction 3nodding ofcourse ,we can't decline that we do it also for pleasure

Thats the nerdy side of me saying,but my cool side says "I aint gonna put a ******** plastic thing on my p***s scream !"

I can't say that its bad for people who don't wanna have more children,but,its disgusting

He's gonna be that dude that says "COME ON BABY! I DON'T WANT TO WEAR A CONDOM! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Guys guys guys,everybody has got his own opinion 3nodding you can't change the way i think of condoms,i can not change the way you think about condoms And that's IT!!!

GTFO the grown ups are talking.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:25 am
angel_half82
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
angel_half82
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Teh Banz

honey, the line is:

shhhhhhhh! the big kids are talkin'!

rofl  

WastelandMama
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:07 am
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
angel_half82
EggaxSponge

honey, the line is:

rofl

No. Not in the guild it isn't xD

and oh emm gee when I was working props for musical, well, we have two couches backstage... we found a used condom on one of them. And the band kids are the only ones who have access to the backstage when musicalisn't going on. It was the last straw that let Ms. Moe lock them out of our auditorium. :] It was hilarious though because Katie and ecca found it and then like freaked out and I had to pick it up with a plastic bag, put it n the bag, and take it to Ms. Moe to give to the principal. xD It was purple. :]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:39 am
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
angel_half82
EggaxSponge

honey, the line is:

rofl

Grown ups confused ? You guys look like a freakin middle skool kids gonk Geez talk2hand  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:26 pm
Look at the pictures, we don't look like kids D: Avatars all look the same age more or less anyways talk2hand *unless you choose old people clothes razz *

p***s glow show? biggrin

And I keep mah gear clean D:<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:00 pm
I don't think I've posted a pic here yet XD

My looks are still a mystery W00T! rofl  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:05 pm
I may be a wee bit older than you, but DON'T act your age, Ninja.

rolleyes talk2hand

I actually didn't understand what condoms looked like until last year. Watching American Pie helped too. xd heart  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff