Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Nat's plots [Abbadon is here and grown!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:55 am
Oh, sounds good DNS. :3
If you don't mind slow replies, I'm up for RP with your sexy little colt.

Zeph: Thank you, I'll get to it asap.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 am
One Ladies Man to Another  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:57 am
I don't mind slow replies, I can be veryvery slow myself xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:23 pm
Thank you Ish. :3

DNS: That's fine with me as well.
Do you mind starting it for me? If so, I can do it, it just might take a little longer.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:39 pm
RP for Kihaku!

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: "Oh...he's cute!"
Reason: Because I feel sorry for poor plotless Kihaku XD And because Hathi needs more foal roleplay, and it would be good for him to meet a filly he could meet later when he's all grown up and such (long-term plots yey >w<), but I don't think that they would become mates--if they met when they were older (and that would be perfectly awesome), then I think he would reject her (which is something he needs to experience, rejecting someone, because it's not a nice feeling), but he would be as nice as humanly (Soqly?) possible and hope that they could still be friends, and try to wrap his head around it if she didn't want to be friends after that.

...Forgive all the parenthetical comments, my brain's all over the place today xD; Looking forward to your response~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:42 pm
Hello Juliette.
Thank you for showing interest first of all. -Hugs-
But I'm afraid that position just previously got filled, I just hadn't got the chance to update the front post about it.

She still has 'Oh... I can't swim' open for foal RP and the second under the adult section... but I can't picture your foal using/abusing her. But that is up to you.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:50 pm
Ah. Yea, no, I don't think Hathi could abuse anybody. Seriously, even if he got attacked he'd just be like "D: WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS -RUNS-" XD

Anyway, no worries :3 Glad it got filled, hope everything works out for you AND her. She's a very pretty girl <3 And if you ever have any other plots that need fillin', Hathi's around (and so is Anya, if you need a b!tch and/or Harpy and/or fight XDD)~ <3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:52 pm
Well, like I said, the "I can't swim" plot is still open.

But thank you. <3 I hope you find plots for Hathi, I love his stripes/coloring.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:03 pm
...Julie is kan read good |D

The "I can't swim!" plot could work, but since he's still a foal he couldn't pluck her out of the river (like he could if he was an adult and could fly...probably), so maybe they could meet once she washes up on land? He could help take care of her, just because he'd be worried about her XD <3

And thank you <33 So do I, Sawa and Jinx were so amazing to give him to me. <3 -loves the electric blue- 8D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:09 pm
-Luffs- x3

That can work, but that would mean I would have to make a small self-RP of her getting washed away or find someone else to help her out, then just leave. x

You're welcome. Oh, congrats on getting him.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:15 pm
Hmm...well, couldn't you just have a really long first post? -brick'd- XD I mean like...'tell' it in flashback, as she remembers, just to save you the bother of having to make a self-RP? Since I would imagine being swept away by a river is fairly traumatic and not something one remembers every little detail of xD That could lead to another plot where she/she and Hathi try to find who saved her to thank them after she's alright :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:17 pm
Well, that could work too. But I make horrible first posts, especially when they have to be long. xD  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:21 pm
Well, it wouldn't have to be XD And I could make the first post if you want, him noticing her and nudging her to make sure she's not dead because she would probably look it XDD Then your post could be her waking up and being like "...wtfjusthappenedD:" XD /micromanaging  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:23 pm
Well, if I was recounting what previously happened, even coming up with a shorter version will be pretty lengthy.

But if you want to make the first post like that as well, it could also work. I'm not too picky.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:26 pm
Whatever's easiest for you works for me, I'm the one bothering you about it xD I can make the starting post if you like~  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff