Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Everette's Octo-quest! The Quest for the Kracken! MULES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Help Me Save the Octopi?
  Yes!
  No....
  *Backs Away Slowly* Sure...whatever you say!
View Results

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:49 am
hot4urshoelaces
randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces
Yesh, but much better today.

My octopi are simply lovely, just slow moving and it's hard to count and update until most of them are moved. I've got....20 more trades to go? Maybe more, maybe a few less, but as soon as I update (hopefully this evening) I'm going to buy more! Hehe!

nice

Yep sure is, but oddly my car is completely dead today.

that sucks  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:55 am
randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces
randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces
Yesh, but much better today.

My octopi are simply lovely, just slow moving and it's hard to count and update until most of them are moved. I've got....20 more trades to go? Maybe more, maybe a few less, but as soon as I update (hopefully this evening) I'm going to buy more! Hehe!

nice

Yep sure is, but oddly my car is completely dead today.

that sucks

Yeah, it does, but I'm sure it'll work when we jump it off.  

Sayuri Takura

Naminee Kairi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:36 pm
bump!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:57 pm
ANNOUNCMENT:

After a long and terrible journey, the Octopi all arrived safely into their haven. They shall now live long and happily, residing there.

They have been numbered and feel safe enough to seek their names.

1666!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:41 am
hot4urshoelaces
ANNOUNCMENT:

After a long and terrible journey, the Octopi all arrived safely into their haven. They shall now live long and happily, residing there.

They have been numbered and feel safe enough to seek their names.

1666!
Excellent for that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:29 am
1666.....Thats a lot of them. I'm sure you will get a lot more in the future. This is probably really similar to Z's water meat quest.
hmm. Water meat, and octopi....They are both water creatures. Your only trying to save the sea faring creatures....What about the other creatures? lol
sorry. completely random and pointless.

Best of luck saving all the octopi.  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:33 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
1666.....Thats a lot of them. I'm sure you will get a lot more in the future. This is probably really similar to Z's water meat quest.
hmm. Water meat, and octopi....They are both water creatures. Your only trying to save the sea faring creatures....What about the other creatures? lol

Water creatures are awesome. and a lot easier to collect than kiki kitty plushies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:21 pm
wellwisher
LordBurningPhoenix

Water creatures are awesome. and a lot easier to collect than kiki kitty plushies.

However, anyone who wishes to donate any/all plushies to me should go ahead. I would totally like to save them all, but I lack the fundage. It's already becoming expenisver to achieve more octopi.

The octopi market is decreasing and I currently have more of most colors than is in the market. Although, red varies.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:36 pm
Well, I'm not collecting them, but I'm not exactly at the point of getting rid of them yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:59 pm
wellwisher
Well, I'm not collecting them, but I'm not exactly at the point of getting rid of them yet.

LOL hehe, I was just being funny.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:39 pm
I'll get rid of them eventually. I don't need as many as I have. one of each color is enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:51 pm
wellwisher
I'll get rid of them eventually. I don't need as many as I have. one of each color is enough.

How many do you have?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:53 pm
I don't know. They're stored with all my spare items in the storage inventory of my storage mule. Tere's a lot of items in there, I don't want to move them all to see.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:00 am
one is enough for me too ill give you my extras when i move my gold over to one account again  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:24 am
Hehe!

Thanks!

Yeah, I've been setting up a routine for daily use of my mules. It's going well so far. Except I didnt' get too much done on my main's yesterday but I didn't expect too much since I was waiting for something to sell and slept in late.

But today should be better since I have no class tomorrow and alot of reading tonite. So I'm hoping it'll get easier. I've started transfering daily. I get about....500 or 400 on each account after the bumping etc. So i usually go ahead and transfer since I am exchanging alot.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games