Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:51 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher
I used to do it once every three days, but, with my promotion o a crewmember here, and job hunting, and uh, other stuff, I can't exactly do it anymore.

LOL but you miss it dont' you?
sometimes, but usually I don't worry about it. I don't think I spend enough time in the CIF at the moment, and a guild I'm crewing should really take presidence over kicking noobs off the site.

This is true! Hehe!

Ohh, I like how you have all the dolls on!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:32 pm
Thanks, I coudn't decide what shoes to wear. But I reasoned that if I picked one at random it would be the same as not wearing shoes at all. besides the djinns, the Wingding Shirt, and the Red Riding Hood, it's nearly impossible to tell what else is going on. Truth be told I spent a lot of time contemplating the order of the dolls.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:56 pm
Karunoshi

She does give the most amazing gifts <3 We all love Lenelee here ^^

Awww....I love you all too. *huggles everyone*

I'm sorry I've been slacking as an Invader. I got sorta busy. sweatdrop I should have more time now though.

LordBurningPhoenix
now i know why you guys are call the invaders. I just looked at the ycq subforum, and the first 11 all had the final response listed as karunoshi. Its amazing that someone would be able to do that. I have not even made it to every active thread here yet. I am once again amazed by skills that surpass my own.

Hahahaha...we are self proclaimed and completely deserving of it. Now I need to catch up from the past few days. Eventually I'll venture out to post in the other parts of the guild...but I just like it so much here. heart

wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
Why dyou want to find them?
Truthfully? I like running in with newbie clothes, then swap to wearing my Angelic Pendant and Steel-Plated ninja band once I find someone who really pisses me off.

Also I like reporting rulebreakers.
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

OMG! That's freaking hilarious! I would pay to see you do that to someone. rofl rofl rofl You did a great job setting up the dolls. I still have Mabrook and the Agent to get. I've been waiting to see if the price would drop a lil bit more.
...stealing your heartUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:10 pm
Welcome back Invader Lenelee!  

LordBurningPhoenix

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:34 pm
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

^_^ Thank you! I've been busy and some stuff had been going on. Long story short, my hubby's work screwed him over and placed him on the night shift. Which makes for lots of difficulty due to the fact that I work as well and we only share 1 car. Everything is all wonky now and I wasn't on much since I was trying to spend as much time with him as possible before the change was official. Now that it's official, I'll be back on a lot in the evening and almost never during the day.
...stealing your heartUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:40 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

Awww! *hugs Lenelee* I hope the unscrew Ray's work shift DX

Lol, Lenelee is a true invader ^_~ Have you seen how many threads she invaded Phoenix?

I'll probably only reply to a couple of threads to....night since it's uber late DX

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:50 pm
No, unfortunatly i have not been able to see how many threads the individual members of the invaders have invaded. I have only been looking at the YCQ subforum since i built this quest thread. I am still trying to find my way around everything, and i am still trying to learn who the regulars are. It is slow, but sure.
And thank you "GeekinThepink200" for the DandiDooDadSpore. It is very nice. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:04 pm
Hehe! We are the unfrequented area....the "Twilight Zone".  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 pm
hot4urshoelaces

Meaning....YCQ? If that is what you mean, i would have to agree. The only people here are the ones that are questing. I dont think the rest of why not really comes in here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:17 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
hot4urshoelaces

Meaning....YCQ? If that is what you mean, i would have to agree. The only people here are the ones that are questing. I dont think the rest of why not really comes in here.

No, they fear us....and rightly so! Bwhahahhahahhahaha!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:32 pm
hot4urshoelaces
LordBurningPhoenix
hot4urshoelaces

No, they fear us....and rightly so! Bwhahahhahahhahaha!

*Cowers under desk.* The evil laughs are good enough to scare me. Why would everyone else be afraid of the YCQ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:52 pm
I dunno, we're hardcore, organized, and determined?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:15 am
That would be more than enough reason to scare most people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:21 am
Actually, I'm told I scare alot of people. I was shocked the first time. Now it's like...YAY!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:05 am
User Image

I enjoy scaring people with my weirdness. It's soo much fun!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games