Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:18 pm
A cold, piercing laugh cut the glee in his mind as he danced down the street through the torrential downpour away from the Undacorp building. Pisces stopped dead in his tracks and looked at his feet, closing his eyes tightly for a moment to clear the echo from his thoughts. When his sanity returned he stood fully upright again and spun, as if controlled by some exterior force, and began making his way slowly back towards the entrance to the company building. 'That... laugh... that voice... So familiar, yet I've... I've never heard before, have I?' Pisces rubbed his head tenderly as he neared the gleaming doors. The storm around him seemed to subside as he reached his hand forward. When he broke the threshold and stepped in, the rain ceased altogether, the clouds splitting down the center and dissipating in moments.

As if magnetically drawn, his eyes darted instantly to the dark pair conversing in the center of the lobby. The noise around him faded as Pisces focused his mind specifically on identifying the dark man now addressing the lady from the noodle stand. Curious to further his understanding, Pisces evaporated on the spot, fading to an invisible mist and flowing towards the pair. The closer he drew to the dark, unknown figure, however, the heavier and darker his mind seemed to cloud. Pisces' thoughts raced as he reached the figure and surrounded him, though never daring to touch him with any part of his gaseous form.

He lingered for a bit, hoping to eavesdrop upon the conversation... and perhaps learn a bit more about the man who seemed to possess his very mind...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:40 pm
After conversing with Sax for a while, Roland closed his eyes and looked down at the floor. "It's too quiet around here. Something's up... The rain wouldn't make it so quiet." He walked to the window and looked towards UndaCorp's main office. "Such an odd feeling that something important is going on, Something I should not be ignoring." With that, he turned to Sax and said "I'm not missing this. There's something going on, I'm going. Follow me if you like, I suppose I can't stop you." With that, he walked out the door and headed towards UndaCorp.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:35 pm
Name: Undakai
Side: UndaCorp...?
Personality: Undakai has a bit of a split personality, at times he is dark, cruel, psychotic, murderous, and at others...well, marginally less so; generally, you can tell the dominant persona at the time by his appearance. Finding the 'norm' of every day life a complete bore, he likes to bring a little bit of chaos into everybodies life, and what better way to do that then with a little death, destruction and mayhem.
History: (do they have any prior history with UndaCorp, or any relations to the people involved in it?)None...none at all...
Abilities: ...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:45 pm
Slim's eyes widen as her master speaks into her ear, shudders bursting along her limbs and spine. She immediatly backs away from him, her knuckles whitening as she squeezes her briefcase tightly.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she smiles up at him just a tad nervously, "You shouldn't kid like that, Master. I hate it when I get the chills..."

A hint of crimson ripples through Blop's body as it oozes up her back, staring cautiously at Undakai.  

Slim95
Crew

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:26 pm
Erv suddenly got a chill.
"Now, why did I...? I'm not around any air vents, this fire still hasn't gone out, even with the rain's help, and I haven't had a feeling this bad since... Oh no. No, no no no... It can't be. There's no way that could be right."
Dropping the hose he was using to extinguish the still-burning building, Erv ran around to the basement entrance. Whipping open the doors and running to the site screening device (a group effort with Undacorp. Erv smuggled out the beta prototype for the minion-tracker system, or MTS.). And there, like some great spider, was a single blip, connecting to the thousands of tiny minion blips. He was back.
"Oh, I probably won't be able to get away with my scavenging anymore. But, this is a good time to test the EFB system. I hope it works..."
Spinning a few dials and hitting a select few buttons, the building above him shuddered. With the thunderous sound of masonry collapsing and falling to the side, the ground under Erv's lab opened out.
"Right, here we go..."
A deep bass hum began to pick up as the anti-gravity pods he had "picked up" from one of the scuttled trains and a few of the trashed spaceships came to life.
"Okay, let's adjust the energy levels so I don't go flying off... I didn't remove those limiters because I wanted to visit the stratosphere in an unprotected basement."
Spinning a few more knobs and pulling a half-dozen levers, the basement began to ascend. It was a slow ascent, sure, but it was still going up. A few minutes pass.
"Alright, I've reached a good cruising altitude of about 1000 feet. Let's see what you can do, EFB-1!"
Punching the accelerator switch to full, the room gave a small shudder. After a moment that seemed like the end of the world, Erv could feel the forward movement.
"Oh thank god. I wouldn't have survived a fall from this high. Now, let's check the speed we're... Oh that's ridiculous. Ten miles per hour!? Well, I should be thankful it flies at all. Anyway, I think it's time I relocated. That stupid house is still burning, and I probably drew some unwanted attention with that little stunt. Well, the first trial of the Enclosed Flying Basement went off without too much trouble. Maybe with a few more tweaks it could go faster, but I'm fine with it for now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:28 pm
His grin grew wider, stepping towards her as she backed away, ignoring the presence of the other people who had now noticed him.

"Oh, but my Dear Sleem, you should know well that I'm not." His right hand twitched, several sharp claws jetting cruelly out of his fingers, ripping through the flesh in his hand. Fresh blood dripped down onto the ground, joining the rain in the puddles that had already been formed.

A light purple flame seemed to follow his steps as he drew even closer to Slim, peering menacingly down at her. Lightning cracked down onto a nearby light pole, sending sparks flying everywhere, and illuminating Undakai in a manner that made him look even more inhuman.

"You should pay heed to your senses a bit more, they're meant to keep you alive."

Like five daggers being thrust at someone all at once, Undakai swung his clawed hand at Slim, aiming it at her midsection.  

Undakai
Crew

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:00 pm
Impulsively, completely no reaction to the rapidly unfolding catastrophe around him, Pisces condensed and solidified into a human form once more, landing easily on his feet. His eyes locked on the mysteriously malevolent man, advancing toward the woman with the briefcase, who now seemed considerably less confident and stable. Pisces watched with bizarre interest as several razor-like claws thrust outward from the man's fingertips, sending tiny droplets of blood spray onto the shiny tile floor.

Time seemed to slow in his mind as he watched the man draw his hand back, and before he could stop himself, Pisces found himself bellowing the word "STOP!!" and lunging for the dark assailant.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:07 pm
Sax looks after him. "Roland... Now that i know your here I'll stay back you go ahead and find things out..... I'm glad that your ok..." She sighs and sits in a chair and orders a drink of Grape soda. She sips it slowly and watches him leave.  

Saxor Kitty

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:39 am
As Undakai's claws render his skin, Slim stumbles backwards in surprise. Her brows are furrowed with hurt and confusion, her fingers fumbling with the lock on her briefcase. At the same time, a part of her begins to concentrate for teleportation and counterattack. She can feel her body on the brink of disappearance, the subtle crackle of energy and the tenseness. Any moment. She's ready.

The flash of claws. Time to go.

But just as she begins to pop out of existence, snaking smoke obscurring her body, a loud and unfamiliar voice commands her to cease from out of nowhere, startling her and sending her thoughts reeling in every direction. Her powers recoil instinctively, the whiplash of this recall sending seering pin-pricks of pain through her body as she materializes fully once more. And then she feels the claws ripping deep cuts through her shoulder, blood spatters fanning out behind her, and sees the dark figure of her master slip past.

She expects to cry out in pain, but is surprised to find herself instead grinning widely. Blop writhes about her frantically, now a deep shade of red, before clinging tightly to her wounded shoulder to suppress the flow of blood. She stands tall and removes her glasses, casting them to the side to let them shatter against ground. Feelings swell within her, a monster hidden deep inside finally clawing its way free after ages of incubation. A cool confidence and odd bloodlust consumes her, radiating from her body in the form of faint black fire as she turns to face her master and adversary again. Rain sizzles on the sickening aura surrounding her, evaporating instantly. Her fangs seem to grow a little longer, her eyes a little redder... And her clothes seem to twist and change hues as if with life of their own, settling into new forms... Or maybe it's a trick of the lightning that flashes above the building?... It's so oddly obscure a process...

"Let the old fox fight, newbie," she purrs smoothly, her tail swishing behind her. "I'm not his little princess anymore."

She lunges at Undakai, katana poised for an upwards slash, and the first thought that goes through her mind is, "It's funny; I can't remember when I drew my sword..."

User Image

((Oh snap. biggrin Now it's fun.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:08 am
Saverio was making a great pace through the city streets. Unlike before he didn't care if he was seen by Undacorp. He decided to start jogging to make better time, and right as he got up to the plaza a lighting bolt struck a light post making Saverio stop. "If I go now it would be using that as a distraction and therefore Stealthy!" He exclaimed to no one as he waited for the sparks to stop so he could continue on his non-stealthy approach. He knew in his heart it was the right thing to do, but it was boring waiting for sparks to stop. He busied himself with fidding with his lighter as he waited to explode into the lobby.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:35 pm
Tsuji shudders as the first wave of emotion passes over Slim. He heads to the door of Undacorp's lobby and peers out into the rain in time to see Undakai slash at Slim.

"Well, that can't be good," he mutters to himself watching the action unfold. Fingering the picture in his pocket with a shaking hand, he absentmindedly passes his other hand over his ribs at the sight of Blop turning red, "but the real thing is soo much better."

His eyes flash and his mouth contorts into a wicked grin as he pushes the door open and heads out into the rain, "This night just got so much better."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:57 pm
Damn! Reacted too late! Pisces cursed under his breath as the claws found their mark and performed their task with bloody efficiency. He watched in astonishment as the woman neither staggered nor fell from the blow, but instead stood straighter, taller. Another move... I've got to make another move now, before-... But his thoughts were interrupted by the soothing purr of the woman's voice and the sight of her transformation.

Pisces found his voice just as the woman lunged, katana in hand, at the dark, clawed figure. "So you don't want my help, huh?" Pisces huffed. "Well, have it your way, but times being what they are, I'm nothing if not noble... If this fight goes shallow, I may be forced to... separate the two of you until you can behave." He grinned at his joke and chuckled before launching himself into the air on a jet of steam and hovering a few feet in the air above the brawling pair.

He gazed below him, watching intently as he hovered, muttering under his breath, "Be careful, Miss... you may have some answers and, well... answers are more easily procured from a live audience..."  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:01 pm
"Grr... Damn rain. This is going to be a nuisance." Roland said and walked on. Eventually he saw a fight going on in front of the building, and upon closer inspection he saw the woman he had seen at the noodle stand previously. The other one remained an unknown person, since Roland could not identify him. "Hrm... lets see how this turns out, shall we?"  
Undakai rolled 6 12-sided dice: 4, 1, 9, 11, 11, 10 Total: 46 (6-72)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:41 pm
~"Stop!"

Too late

His claws scored a hit, puncturing deep into the Slim's flesh, muscle and bone, before slashing their way back out, cutting through more of her arm. Oddly enough, there was no scream, and in fact, not so much as a yelp in pain. Instead, the woman that stood before her now looked even more calm and composed, and a far more frightening figure, a complete one-eighty from the Slim that had stood there not moments ago.

~"I'm not his little princess anymore"

Well, isn't this unexpected... he thought to himself as Slim began to lunge at him, a newly procured katana beginning it's upward slice. Though, results are results. His claws raked against the katana's blade as he leaped lightly into the air, using the katana and it's upward momentum as a springboard for a somersault that sent him flying over Slim's head, twisting his body midair so that he was facing her when he landed on the ground several feet behind her.

"It truely lightens my heart to see that you've finally come to your senses, my dear Sleem." He said, his fake smile as demonic as it has ever been. "I would hate to have to go chasing my prey around."

His arm swiped through the air his five claws were flung out of his hand and jetted out towards Slim.  

Undakai
Crew

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas