Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:25 pm
"Should we just go ahead?" he wondered "If anyones left over we can brief them later."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:27 pm
"I used the rest of the ink in one of my pens with trying to calm you down. If you keep at it, I'll write peace runes all over your body," Tori threatened Tokk. "Maybe a few 'shut the hell up' runes as well." She glared at him for a moment, then looked at Karloseth. "I got no response from Connell when I called him. None at all. I can try again." She pressed on the rune for a bit. "Connell! Where are you? We need you! Are you ok?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:56 pm
Once the group had passed, Reyix felt it safe to make a move and return to his room. Hardly halfway across the courtyard he fell to his knees, the wave of mental energy sent his mind reeling.

Ugh, what the hell is that? Struggling to his feet, Reyix looked around for the source of the disruptive energies. The same house that the group of people went into earlier.

Steeling his mind against any further emissions, he stumbled towards the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Tokk sighed heavily, still feeling the weight of what he'd attempted to do clinging to him. He was hungry.

"Why are you all here?" He felt vibrations faintly through the cot and the floor. Years of practice feeling vibrations through the earth had made him a bit more sensitive to vibrations coming through -any- hard surface.

"And... someone is coming..."

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:08 pm
Karloseth sighed "Oh goody, someone ELSE. Things just get more and more interesting..." he stood by the door, gloves activated and glowing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:11 pm
he unlocked his sword and leaned back and stashed his note. "Just more reckless people. Whats with all this?"  

Red Glacier

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:26 pm
"...Tori?" Connell grunted, standing up and looking toward the door. "I'm here... but I don't know where 'here' is..." He replied, or rather talked, for he assumed Tori could hear.

The door opened and a bright light shone into the room. Connell covered his eyes from the light, blinded. Two men hastily ran in and grasped Connell's arms while one man hit the back of Connell's neck. He grunted and blacked out.

"...H... help..." He moaned before becoming silent once more. The two men dragged him out of the room...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:22 pm
"Connell? Connell! No!" she called out to him in distress. She fell silent after a bit. "He's somewhere, he doesn't know where, he got hurt, and he asked for help. He sounded completely like himself. I think he's in trouble." She chewed her lip in worry.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:24 pm
he quickly stands up "lets try and find out where and take him back. I'm not leaving a teammate behind" he said with his hand on his sword  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 pm
"Gorramit! If it's not one thing, it's another. Alright, it's obvious we need to find him. I dunno how to go about this, but we need to get going. Tori, you should untie Tokk now. He seems to be back to normal, and we need him. Besides, I don't want to leave anyone alone" Karloseth said as he walked out the door and right into Reyix. Karloseth looked up in surprise and said "Reyix. Come with us, there are some strange goings on here and I don't want to leave anyone alone." Reyix followed, and Karloseth filled him in on what was going on.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:39 pm
he walks out behind the group alone and the moment he looked outside he saw a dark inhuman figure for a split second and then it was gone. he turned around and followed the group in silence  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:45 pm
"Yes, Karloseth," she replied, turning to Tokk and taking out a pen. "I made it so there was nothing to untie, so you couldn't get out. So it'll just take a minute..." She quickly drew a rune of release on the cables, and they gently unfolded and set him free. "There you go."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:49 pm
A man paced around the now unconscious Connell, who was now tied to a chair in a spartan room. The room had nothing but a long conference table with messy-looking swiveling chairs. The style of the complex was similar to what Karloseth saw in his vision. A movable lamp was fixed to the table and was moved so the light pointed into Connell's face. A slap or two hit Connell, which caused him to stir again.

"Where are they? The rest of them?" The man asked, though to Connell it was a silhouette. "We can let you live if you tell us..."

A few men chortled slightly in the background. They knew they captured the most non-combatant of the group so they weren't too afraid.

Regardless, Connell knew that if he could only free himself and grab his medallion back he could get out of here and warn the others.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Tokk sat up slowly, taking the discomfort of the movement in steps. He stood even more slowly, noting the motions of a few of the people in the room as he did so... they still seemed to draw back a bit. He didn't blame them.

Suddenly his freedom hit him, and he was elated at the thought of being around earth once again. Solemnly he vowed to seek out the one who had purged his mind, to pray his guidance in further mental strengthening. Meditation was for offense, but what he really needed was defense.

He rubbing his neck with the back of his hand and straightened his medallion so that it hung behind his scarf once more. Then he slid his bracers back on his wrists and nodded to those surrounding him. "Look... I don't have much to say about what I did... Just... give me time, alright?" And that was all. He pushed open the door, motioned for them to follow, and went outside.

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games