Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:08 am
the man at the melee shop was polishing a blade then put it on the table

User Image

"Yeah" the man said and he went to a back room and got a copy of the one Rex was holding then another and put it on the table, "Two of the same or just similar ones? The price of two of the same will be 200$ and i'll give you a case for both" the man said, he was a quiet guy and he began polishing the blades that Rex picked out even though the blades seemed spotless.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:27 am
Roland looked around at the various weapons, eyes wide like a kid in a candy store. He grabbed the Glock and inspected it. "Now this is a lovely weapon. I think as far as guns go, two of these and six extra magazines will do," Roland said as he eyed the mellee weapons. "Oh, I'll also be needing holsters. I'd prefer both guns to rest in the small of my back. Shoulder holsters irritate me, and hip holsters make me feel like I'm in one of those old western gunslinger flicks."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:01 pm
Al: "Thats good. But are you sure thats all you want? Maybe with more power to it?" he said as he got the two glocks and 6 magazines not counting the two that were in the guns. he gets two black holsters with a strap on each to go on separately but could easily be doubled up  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm
Rex's heart leaped as he turned the blades over and over in his hands, noting the exact weight of each one, finding the centers of balance and getting a feel for the textures of the leather hilt grips. "These two... of the same, yes... perfect..." It was odd, really, that such simple weapons as these had such a powerful effect on his mind. He subconsciously searched for knowledge of the weapons, or of knives in general, and came up empty. As far as he could remember, he had never had any training with knives of any kind, especially not any as beautifully crafted as these.

Paying the man for the blades and for a pair of black leather, leg-worn sheaths, Rex thanked him and left the room to rejoin the others. The knives felt light as feathers against his legs, seeming to fit. Though he still had no recollection of any prior knife training, he had a feeling it wouldn't matter either way.

Deep in his mind, the presence stirred and a single hissing whisper cut through the darkness. Such simple, elegant weaponssss those... I can help with that, oh yes. Yes, I can... And there was no more.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:49 pm
"Perhaps another time. For now though, I think I'm gonna check out the mellee weapons shop, it's been a while since I've added any interesting blades to my collection," Roland said, and paid for the weapons and accessories.

At the mellee weapon shop, Roland looked around a bit. "Hrm... no, I have one of those... got one of those too... hrm... oh?" Roland grabbed what looked like a police officers nightstick, except it was bladed instead of the normal blunt striking edge. "Hrm, armblades. I don't have any of these yet, I think this is perfect." He paid for two of them, and some leg sheathes for them and left to see if everyone was ready yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:09 am
Angie looked at the various pistols and guns, feeling overwhelmed, nervous, and unsure. She opened her mouth to speak a few times, but clamped it shut again as she looked. "I... I honestly have no bloody idea," she told Haze and Al softly. She felt stupid; the others seemed to know exactly what they wanted. Roland was obviously as familiar with weapons as she was with lingerie. Rex immediately found a pair of knives that he looked at with an unmistakable lust in his eyes. Angie turned back to the guns and looked at them again, feeling pathetic and thinking that X was right. She didn't belong here. "I.. um... I don't know." She shrugged and closed her eyes, and pointed to a gun, not knowing which one it was. "I'll take that one." It was the pocket pistol he'd first shown her.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:24 am
Al: "Alright, pocket pistol for the princess." he gives Angie the pocket pistol after receiving the money that was owed for it

Haze: "I'll have a broken butterfly and a holster with a pouch full of ammo"

Al: "Will that even fit your hand?"

Haze: "I have another form that can use it"

Al: "alrighty then" he gets the broken butterfly magnum revolver and a holster to go on a belt as well as a zip pouch full of ammo for it then gave it to Haze

Haze: after paying for it all he then gave all of it to Angie "You'll thank me for it when you use it" he then gets a few blue prints out and gives it to Al "Can you do this?"

Al: "hmm, yes I suppose I can. But I guess a behemoth like you could use it"

Haze: "Hey, its why I made it. Can I get that SAW now?"

Al: "Not yet its still in work"

Haze gave a sigh "Dang. Well maybe next time"

AL: "Yeah its almost ready but again, splicing handles is some annoying work"

Haze: "Yeah, well, I guess we'll get movin, We have to deploy soon"

Al: "See you all later"

Man: he nods to them as they left, Haze leading them into the lobby and then looking back at them.

Haze: "You all ready as can be?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces