Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:34 pm
The shop was closed when Gabrielle went to it, and she pouted as she turned back and got in her car and started to drive home. But she'd remember it for later. She decided to drop by a department store and she picked up a couple pairs of jeans and shirts in Roc's size, then came home. "Hey Roc! I got some clothes for you. Not as many as I would have liked, but I'll get more tomorrow." She went into his room and dropped the clothes on his bed, with a note saying "For you!" then went down to the kitchen to make dinner.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:44 pm
Ra had been manipulating items as she was gone and found a way to make the sword he got ridiculously powerful, but the more powerful it got the more coding it took to make it so and it was taking longer to both bring it in and delete it which could be too bad, if he was close enough to use a sword then too much time to bring it in meant he'd be dead before it materialized and too long to delete meant somebody just has that bigger of a chance to spot him with it. he saved different versions of the sword in his folder. He deleted all the evidence of him hacking and logged out. It was a good thing the internet connection was separate from the memory bank so nobody could access it in which he was only afraid of Crimson Knights.

Roc gets up and takes the helmet and gear off and goes to see the clothes. "Shes very sweet" he said quietly and he put some of the clothes on and went down to see her cooking "Thank you Gabrielle" he nodded to her "I'm guessing cooking is your hobby?"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:52 pm
"A hobby... I suppose you could call it that. My mom was a chef at a five star restaurant, so she loved cooking, and passed on her skills to me a bit. And my dad was a relatively famous violinist. People in the music world knew his name, but not really anyone else, you know. So music is also my hobby. And history. Not from anyone in particular; I just love history. It's my major in university." She was busy making cookies as her meal heated up in the microwave; she was still working on the last of the leftovers from Tristan's birthday dinner. She looked over at him and smiled. "You look much better with those clothes on. I'll get some more for you tomorrow too. So how was your day? What'd you do while I was gone?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:56 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"A hobby... I suppose you could call it that. My mom was a chef at a five star restaurant, so she loved cooking, and passed on her skills to me a bit. And my dad was a relatively famous violinist. People in the music world knew his name, but not really anyone else, you know. So music is also my hobby. And history. Not from anyone in particular; I just love history. It's my major in university." She was busy making cookies as her meal heated up in the microwave; she was still working on the last of the leftovers from Tristan's birthday dinner. She looked over at him and smiled. "You look much better with those clothes on. I'll get some more for you tomorrow too. So how was your day? What'd you do while I was gone?"

"You don't have to you know?" he said nervously, he didn't want to upset her but didn't want to burden her either. "And thank you again, I never found myself too attractive" he smiled sheepishly "I was playing in The world just trying out my equipment, looking at codes and everything."

"You said you would tell me why you aren't worried about money? I'd like to know"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:11 pm
Gabrielle began rolling the cookie dough into little balls and setting them on a cookie sheet. She didn't need to roll them, but it was fun. "I want to buy clothes for you, mkay? Oh right, I remember now. Well. When I was born and up until about two years ago, my family lived very frugally. We were minimalistic and didn't spend any more money than we had to. Got a lot of second hand clothes. This house was actually my grandma's, which she left to my dad, who was her only child. But whenever we'd have guests over, they'd treat my parents with a lot of respect, which I didn't find out why until... until later. Um. About two years ago, I found out that my parents were multimillionaires. Hundreds of millions of dollars. They made a lot of good investments and had a lot of connections in high places. The King of Saudi Arabia, for one. Lots of important people in Europe and North America too, I don't know all of them. So... I pretty much never have to worry about money. So don't worry about it, ok?" Gabrielle finished the cookie sheet and slipped it in the oven, then started prepping another cookie sheet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:18 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle began rolling the cookie dough into little balls and setting them on a cookie sheet. She didn't need to roll them, but it was fun. "I want to buy clothes for you, mkay? Oh right, I remember now. Well. When I was born and up until about two years ago, my family lived very frugally. We were minimalistic and didn't spend any more money than we had to. Got a lot of second hand clothes. This house was actually my grandma's, which she left to my dad, who was her only child. But whenever we'd have guests over, they'd treat my parents with a lot of respect, which I didn't find out why until... until later. Um. About two years ago, I found out that my parents were multimillionaires. Hundreds of millions of dollars. They made a lot of good investments and had a lot of connections in high places. The King of Saudi Arabia, for one. Lots of important people in Europe and North America too, I don't know all of them. So... I pretty much never have to worry about money. So don't worry about it, ok?" Gabrielle finished the cookie sheet and slipped it in the oven, then started prepping another cookie sheet.

"That must be neat coming from such a successful family" he smiled "Thanks for your hospitality. i think i would have been in a dumpster by now if it weren't for you." he watched her closely, She was very pretty to him and she was nice. "I think i'm going to go off to do more coding, Thank you for everything' he went up to his gear and started playing again just with the swords coding  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:29 pm
Eric walked through the door to his apartment and slammed the door. "Piece of s**t... Dumbass couldn't pick a decent person for the job if his life freaking depended on it." The job he had applied for was a computer programming position at a computer store. When the computer was finished being built, Eric was to put the operating system on it and check it to make sure it was done properly. He had seen a list on the mans desk with some names on it, and one of the names was Eric's own. The others were names that Eric had recognized, some of the people Eric went to high school with. In short, Eric didn't get the job because he had no college experience. He decided against playing 'The World' and instead decided to do some more console gaming, playing some violent games to relieve some stress.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:30 pm
Gabrielle gave him a quick hug before he went, making sure to not touch him with her hands. "Have fun!" She finished putting the rest of the cookie dough on sheets and cooked the cookies, eating her supper now that her fingers weren't messy. She put all the cookies on cooling racks, then in a big cookie jar and set it on the counter. Gabrielle whistles happily as she went about cleaning up, then went upstairs. "Hey Roc, I'm going to sleep now, ok? For breakfast, if I'm not awake when you get up, there's cereal and milk, oatmeal, bread, eggs, hashbrowns, all at the ready, depending on what you're comfortable with making and feel like eating. Goodnight!" She then went to her room and went to bed. Roc said "goodnight" to her softly, with a smile, then went back to playing with the coding for a while. Eventually he got tired as well, and logged out and went to bed.

((I has permission from Viral to do this. :3))  

Kerrigan_dragon

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:59 pm
"Uh huh, uh huh, uh, huh... huh..." Heilig said to a group of people he was talking to in Lia Fail. He was in a quaint inn and tavern, next to a nearby shrine to Wryneck, avatar of Darkness, and enjoying a small fare of soup and drink. He was intrigued at the events other people have experienced. One person talked about a monster that seemed to combine the most horrible abilities of various other monsters that they've seen. Some others have cried about seeing a leaf, or some player or non-player character (they really couldn't tell) holding a bright red stave, which was rare in this game. Thankfully these individuals ran away before getting seriously damaged.

He sighed, took a sip of his ale, and nibbled on a crust of bread, pondering this. "This is distressing... This event makes no sense at all to me, and apparently no sense to other people as well." He said with another sigh and another gulp of drink. "Find the bracelet... Find the bracelet... I wonder what will happen when someone does find the bracelet... There can't be too many pieces left." He said to himself.

Two armor-clad blademasters with glowing red eyes walked into the tavern and nodded to the people inside. "Sorry for the disturbance, but we were asked to do a search of inventory from all online players at the moment..." They said with a low bow, then asked permission to search each player's inventory. Forgetting the items he got from the monster before he nodded and presented his Inventory information (in-game, it looked like a User Card, but gold in colour and with an Item label on it) to the two knights.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:37 pm
Alex looked up from his work. He'd been busy for a while. It had been almost eight hours since his last break, and the document was just about finished.
Rubbing the tiredness from his eyes, Alex wandered over to his small kitchen insert. The piles of noodle cups and canned foods practically covered the walls, and the industrial refrigerator/freezer in one wall was almost blocked off. Opening the door, with slight difficulty, Alex grabbed a small bottle of juice. He needed some natural sugars, or he wouldn't be able to focus. Kicking a few things out of the way, he closed the door and meandered back to his desk. After drinking for a bit, Alex rapidly tapped out the last half page of text and miscellaneous information before saving and shipping off the document. With work finished, and himself getting his second wind, Alex decided to pop back into The World.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After finally finishing his map of the Shattered Stone Field, Lynx gated out back to Mac Anu. Heading to the nearest in-game outpost of the Crimson Knights, he noticed that they were pretty swamped. Tapping the shoulder of a nearby player, he inquired as to what was up.
"Hey, what's with this line? I didn't think the Knights were this popular."
The other player gave him a look.
"Where have you been? This game has been so buggy lately that the Crimson Knights are out in full force, and it still isn't helping. I guess you ran into some trouble too?"
After sharing a somewhat amiable conversation and information exchange, Lynx continued towards the Knights' headquarters.
Waiting in line for a few minutes, his turn finally came up. The Knight that he got was a gruff-looking Heavy Axe, looking very tired.
"So, what's your complaint? Monster in the wrong area? Character image bugged? Glitchy weapon? Spit it out, we've got a line."
Making it quick, Lynx showed the picture image of the thing he had fought earlier, as well as the items dropped from it. For some reason, though, he didn't bring out the fragment. It bothered him, but he didn't think these guys would appreciate another problem from him.
Leaving after the reporting of the oddities, Lynx wondered what to do next.
Lessee, who's online? Heilig is over on the Omega server, Chaos is offline, and...
Rattling through his lists, Lynx remembered that people actually spent time outside and away from The World. Bothersome as that was, he couldn't really blame them. Playing this game cost money, and if you can't support it you can't play. And some people just stop playing for some reason or another.
Oh well. Maybe I'll just linger in Mac Anu a while longer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time passes, and Alex begins to feel tired. Logging out for the day, he settles in to nap. There isn't really much room for a bed, so his reclining chair would have to do.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:31 pm
David woke from his long afternoon nap with a start. Wiping the cold sweat from his forehead and neck, he stood shakily to his feet and walked to his miniature fridge. He pulled out a bottle of water and some pain pills, hoping the latter would soothe the headache that was ransacking his thoughts. He'd been lying in a semi-conscious state in his apartment for three days now, having only emerged once for food, and only briefly then.

Reflecting on the past days, David realized he hadn't formed a single coherent thought until just now, upon waking up. His sleep had, to his knowledge, been dreamless, but it had also been troubled, uneasy. In fact, he didn't exactly feel anymore rested now than he had several hours before.

Puzzling over his odd feverish feeling, he decided to immerse himself in "The World" for a few hours, hoping the distraction from his disturbed mind would set it more at ease. He sat at his computer, powered it up, and slid the visor over his eyes.

Blank stood in the square of Aqua City Mac Anu, staring up at the ever-fading evening sky. He walked over to the nearly deserted bridge and sat on the edge, noting the distinct feeling of tension in the air around him. Even through the synthetic sensory systems in his visor, he could still tell that something was amiss... For one thing, the streets of Aqua City were never this bare.

He pulled his polearm from his back and twirled it a few times, pondering idly as he stared off into space.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:48 pm
Eric looked around his apartment. "So empty nowadays... It's a bit unsettling." He decided to play 'The World' for a bit, perhaps to investigate these glitches a bit further. He fired up his computer and frowned :This setup is so old... I should get a visor as well. This eyepiece... playing on this thing is so hard... Bah" He said as his computer dinged, asking him to log in. He put his password in and fired up 'The World.'

Chaos spawned in Aqua City. He looked around at all the people conversing, forming crews... seemingly oblivious to what was going on. "Ignorance is bliss I suppose." he looked at the pixelated night sky. Even the stars were buggy, they were... jumpy? Was that the term for it? It was the only thing he could think of, so he left it at that. "Something big is happening... and I'm not so sure it's a good thing."

Status: Online, Delta server, Aqua city--- mumbling to self  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:59 pm
Blank looked up from his dazed thought process, standing up from the edge of the bridge. He needed to move around, do something, and at all costs stop thinking so much. Thinking frustrated him. He turned around and started walking towards the chaos gate, then stopped short, noticing the rather unsettling looking user he'd met a week earlier. He searched quickly through his collection of user cards and found the user's name to be Chaos. Then, his memory coming back to him in an instant, he strode up to the Blademaster and greeted him. "Sky looks weird tonight, eh? Something not right about it..." he said, making idle conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:04 am
Chaos looked over at the man he had met the same time he met Heilig. "Yeah... the sky's not the only thing that looks weird. Games getting too glitchy for my tastes... my curiosity's been sparked. Have you noticed all the odd happenings going on lately?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:32 am
Blank looked up curiously, "Odd happenings? Well, it depends on what you mean by 'lately'. I haven't exactly been on much in the past week. I haven't really felt all that great, but... What's going on?" If 'The World' was starting to glitch, it could mean bad things for the expansive user base. Thousands of people played on 'The World' every day. Blank had heard stories about previous glitches that had actually affected the lives of the users involved. He shook the thought from his head. Surely this wasn't anything that serious, but he could be sure.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games