Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:58 pm
Juutu could use the RP biggrin Though both of them work for RP <3 Sha'tar kinda has a plot right now (Jet and I are chatting it over, possibly Ironforge and Sha'tar going out on an adventure together) but Juutu so far know's NOBODY here 8B just her and her Dinosaurs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 pm
I would like to offer Kamakana up for RP with your Zyanya.

Kama is generally hard-headed and tries to be independent, though she is truly very loyal and loving to her mother. She loves to go off on her own (despite her mother's concerns) and explore new territories. She too has lessened flutter blood, so while she is smaller than most foals, she is still larger than most flutter foals. At this time, she's on a journey with her mother to see what remains of the Cerynei lands, and I expect her to come in contact with many different creatures. She's also trying to find out how to shrink herself to flutter size, but is also having difficulty with that, and it works on her pride a good deal.

Aniira

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:07 pm
8D Awesome! Zyanya could definitely use the social interactions as well. Zyanya's something of a traveler even at her young age, going off on exploratory expeditions with her father and then wandering off from him. So there is the opportunity of meeting. 83 <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:04 pm
So you're foal~ If you're interested could meet up with Nadia? She's not a super hero, but she's a Knight, so its kind of close? XD And I'd be interested in a longterm plot, if you were ^^  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Polette

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:42 pm
Awesome~ 8D Ari doesn't know anyone either, cause some rps fell through. x3 I'll try and set something up tomorrow, when my head's not throbbing. o uo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 pm
yaaay for sudden wave of Plot and RP! o3o

@Luna: sure! XD and she's using the term Superhero mainly because she's a kid and thinks thats the best terminology for the old hero's of mythology that are more then 'human' in their abilities.

@Polette: 83 Sweet. I may be kinda spotty -- I'm a little slow depending on workload/home environment at the time, but I TRY to post.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:27 am
XD okay~
Would want Nadia to 'teach' her, or just talk to her about?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:06 pm
It'd be good to see what happens when we get there 8D They'd have to meet and get a better feel of what Nadia know's before any teaching would be necessary, after all. So starting off as just encountering a female 'hero' would be good.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:16 pm
Okie, when I have some time I'll start the RP, unless you really want too XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:32 pm
^_^ We haven't rp'ed in a while, and I saw your siggy so I thought maybe it'd be fun for Zyanya to meet Dimitri...! I was wondering what sort of "powers" you had in mind for her, and maybe Dimi could catch her practicing or something and have her try something on him... XP  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:38 pm
Sure! Though her powers are just your standard Angeni powers, only weaker.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image
Rina could perhaps help Kura a time or two. Rina wouldn't love treasure hunting but I think it would be a good experience for her.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Polette

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 pm
Really sorry this took so long. D8 My family came to visit and things are just....hectic. ^^;;;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 pm
@Roarie: And it'd be Rp! <3 Poor Seathi have such a hard time finding Rp partners @A@

@Polette: Sorry for not responding very quickly! I'll get to the RP as quickly as possible o3o  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 pm
I know right? No one seems to like the breed. I think they're adorable! I mean the males get pregnant? Its just too damn cute.

Want me to set it up or you?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces