Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
New to the guild, not so new to Gaia. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:35 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...
I Hear Thunder

I have seen neither of those movies. ):
They really sound like they might be good bad movies XD

I watched up in the air yesterday, and it just made me sad, movies gotta have good endings! D:

And I watched a movie called Defendor, and Slither, and i have Shivers on my computer. I watched Gremlins for the first time ever last week, i know im slow ^__^''
So now that im home with nothing do do, i watch movies and read books :b

But Theres No Rain
...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:55 am

I loved Gremlins so much as a kid. I've got a Gizmo plushie somewhere. When you shake him, he squeeks.

I've not seen those three, but I remember seeing previews for Slither and it looked amusing xD It may have just been that the previews showing for it here all had a comedic spin, if I remember correctly it's a horror?

Ohman, I want to see Haunting in Connecticut D: And did you ever see Shutter? My and my best mate had it figured out halfway through, but still, it was pretty good. ....Except for this one totally dark scene where a camera keeps flashing >w>;; It hurts the eyes, it does.

What else have I seen just recently? Hrm, finally saw Stardust. I've had the DVD for well over a year and just got around to watching it the other day. I liked it :3

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 am
I Hear Thunder

Oooh, i want a Gizmo toy so bad after i saw those movies! <3

Slither was ok, bad in its own kinda way ;D And i didnt laugh that much, there was some scenes that was kinda bizarre, that might have been the humor in it...

Havent seen those two, but might take a look on them now : D

And i LOVE stardust, read the book before it became film, and just about squealed when i heard it was made into a movie. Gotta say the book is waaay better, but the movie has its charm ~<3

But Theres No Rain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:11 am

xD I have the book but I haven't read it yet. I'm stuck between reading that, The Illiad/Odyssey, or I Am America (And So Can You!)

I think I Am America is going to win on my priority of books to read first.

I freaking love Colbert.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:37 am
I Hear Thunder

Yeah, i have those two books also, but i started with one, and then i kinda got stuck XD

I have a whole shelf to get through with unread books, but i just dont have the time, or i dont make the time XD
(has been doing the easter event for days now, i dream about brightly colored eggs)

I have two book about the serial killer Dexter Morgan waiting for me : D
As soon as i finish some others, that i have laying around. .__.

But Theres No Rain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:56 am

x3 I have quite a few books I still need to read. I have a few from a series that I like that I haven't touched yet, a few from the same series that I wouldn't mind re-reading.

Also Happy Easter :3

I think I'm going to buy one of those golden eggs. I don't play zOMG so I can't get one from the game. I want to buy that new Strawberry Sundae Sweets too *.*

But first, I need to finish saving for that Dernier Cri cape. It's so pretty I can't resist it.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:44 am
I Hear Thunder

Yeah, i recognize that, there's to many books out there XD

Thanks, and likewise, i have been rather distracted with the events. I have gotten two strawberry sundae sweets, and working on a third one, and all the chicks, and the eggs from the forum egg hunt @___@

And i even got me a golden egg from zomg, took me a few moments of hectic running, but it was all good :3

And omg, you have the cape? I could never dream of owning anything from dernier, so expensive items ;__________;

But Theres No Rain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:26 am

This is actually the third item from Dernier Cri I've bought sweatdrop I also have that Toscano Jacket (I'm sure that's spelled wrong) and the Lumina Shroud. I kinda like the boots too, but not enough to buy them xD

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 am
I Hear Thunder

O:
My envy has no bounds ~
I would gladly get a piece of that gold sink, if it wasnt so expensive, i never have that much gold to "spare"

And i might have gotten a job over the summer X3
Yay~

But Theres No Rain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:11 am

Yay 8D What kind of job?

I'm still looking for a job ;w; Nobody wants to call Daypaw back xD

I'm going to hit up some of the retail stores this weekend. Ideally, I want a job at Barnes & Noble.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

GNTGM Mule

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:07 am
I liked the title to this thread, and when I saw the amount of posts it has collected, I just had to step inside to see what all the action was about. ^^
Just like the title says, I'm new to the guild, but not so new to Gaia.

See yall around. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:17 pm

xD Thanks for stopping by :3

My intro thread snowballed, so yes whee Here we are~

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:52 pm
I Hear Thunder

And what a glorious snowball it is! : D
Its just a job over the summer, im gonna sit in support for company mobile phones.
We have already gone into the different offers, and what can be combined with what, and so on.
And i have been getting up at 03:30 in the morning, that is a killer for me! D:
So a friend and i have been looking for apartments, moving there so that we dont have to get up so early, so ill probably move, and have no internet for a few months.
And then we hope that i can continue working there, and get me some money : D

I hope you gont get all alone in this forum, then you will have way to much to do D:

But Theres No Rain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 am

whee

I haven't touched the resources yet, still trying to figure out exactly how I want to go about it- hoping to plow through them tomorrow and the day after.

Oi, support. My last job was customer services for credit cards. It was not a fun job xD Everyone who called in was angry and screaming. Mostly, because they were penalized for not paying their own bills.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:27 am
Sorry to say, but i just put in my resignation in the crew area. Got a demotion warning letter, even thou im on hiatus. ^__^''
I hope they dont leave you alone to run this forum, it needs some supervision. :/

Hugs and kisses to you.
And i hope i see you around here on gaia when i get some money to spare for internet.
heart  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces