Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Clothing/Item Rentals:APPROVED! (temporarily down) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
Sweet!
100%
 100%  [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 74

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:10 pm
All is well, Thanks for the coat! As for the Goth boots...who do you want to rent from? If it's me, just send the trade...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:17 pm
We are about 3k short to return fox ears to kairisesshy that she loaned to Drunken Jellybean. It was not put up as a bad contract on the front page because we just found out this afternoon that he was a mule... sweatdrop

We'll get those to you soon, though kairisesshy. I have sent you the Prism Butterfly Mantilla already. 3nodding That's the last one to recoupe...I hope. ninja  

IM Iniquitous

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:18 pm
I'll donate some gold soon, Lord Someguy has just rented my Black Goth Boots for 45 gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:20 pm
xRentalsmanx
We are about 3k short to return fox ears to kairisesshy that she loaned to Drunken Jellybean. It was not put up as a bad contract on the front page because we just found out this afternoon that he was a mule... sweatdrop

We'll get those to you soon, though kairisesshy. I have sent you the Prism Butterfly Mantilla already. 3nodding That's the last one to recoupe...I hope. ninja

gonk your kidding.....right?  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Celestial Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:21 pm
I have one last quest to finish (should be within the month) then I'll help get the bank started. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:24 pm
I am currently not questing, so I'll donate gold in 500 gold blocks as soon as I get it.... sweatdrop
And F.Y.I. He only wanted the boots for am onth, so 15 gold....  

lce Creamm

The Harbinger of Death

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:34 pm
I need 15k right? or do I need to get the items? either way I have 10k so I'm almost there! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:37 pm
15K to pay back jfm567. 3nodding

Good job! blaugh  

Celestial Lullaby

Rishnea

Sparkly Star

7,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:37 pm
good gawd im away from gaia for awhile and i miss out gonk i cant believe someone would do that....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:40 pm
I just updated my rentable items list on page 5: here it is.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd  

Celestial Lullaby

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:41 pm
Anarchy_Surfer_666
I need 15k right? or do I need to get the items? either way I have 10k so I'm almost there! wink

You need 20k. I just found out about your Drunken Jelly Bean account this afternoon and forgot to add him into the expense on the front page. I have made a list on Page 1 of approx. replacement costs. If it turns out that I find the items for a cheaper price (which would rock!), I'll simply give the excess to jfm567 in interest and hope we never have to do that again. sweatdrop

It would be awesome if you could pay him back because all we really want is to help out others and get our things back. If that's done, there's nothing to worry about and all is right in the world of Gaia. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:44 pm
kairisesshy
good gawd im away from gaia for awhile and i miss out gonk i cant believe someone would do that....

No worries, hun. We have sent your Butterfly wings and will be sending your fox ears back soon. Promise! 3nodding There will be no unhappy customers here. jfm567 has donated 15k already. Everyone wants the Rental Shop to stay open. Anarchy_Surfer_666 has also promised to reimburse and stay with us. He did have until Jan. 8 to make restitution before going to the Collection Agency. Right now, he's just in between. wink  

IMWanderling

Rishnea

Sparkly Star

7,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:44 pm
so sad, why would someone go and do that? he sold the items i gather  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:48 pm
There, there, I got my coat back and everything should be alright, we'll just have to be more careful who we rent to.....  

lce Creamm

Rishnea

Sparkly Star

7,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm
3nodding i know, i guess i just could never do that myself, so i dont understand how someone else could is all heart  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games