Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mina Kavelen yksin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:30 pm
hey whats up?my name is brandon...im 13 i live in sidney ohio.....im kind of a wigger but i play it kool lol!anyway yea i go to public school i like rap and im poor!someone donate moeny please!i got 40gold!lol! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:04 pm
Hi I'm 15 years old and I'm from Ohio.I like rap, videogames, and being lazy.  

cloud4891

SnackZ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:42 am
i'm 22... from savannah... close to mansfield and ashland... right smack dab in the middle of ohio... went to college in pittsburgh... now i work in a factory...

WOOOOO COLLEGE!!! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:59 pm
Hello all i am from pickerington  

Giovanni mancini

DestinyScarlatti

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:10 am
hello. I'm Nicole. I'll be 20 in September...yeah scary ain't it? I currently live in Ohio, i'm from the Akron/Canton area. I like to do a little bit of everything. So i'm leaving out the list, because it could get big.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:59 pm
Hi. I'm Jennifer. I've lived in Northeast Ohio all of my life. 3nodding I'm turning 16 next month stare , but I'm mature for my age. My interests include RPG's, anime, and sweatdrop baking. please note that i joined the guild a while ago, but have just recently figured out how to find the place redface . Like as in a minute ago. (my computer hates my guts...i seware they are trying to take over the world. xp ) Btw. Warning: extremely slow comp. sweatdrop  

Guardian of the Gates

Fatalite

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:41 am
Hi. I'm Kimiharu and I am from Ohio. I live in Loveland. But I go to the Milford schools and I am 17 years old in High School.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:27 pm
I'm going to make this short and sweet.

My name is Kelsey and I currently live in ye nameless town! Oh ok, it's not nameless, it is Crestline, Ohio. Next year I will be moving to Mansfield, Ohio... about fifteen minutes from were I currently live. I will be attending Mansfield Senior High. I plan on going into massage therapy once I graduate.

My interest include anime, manga, traveling, playing video games, debating, Gaia, animals, massage therapy, psychology, swimming, running, listening to music, and playing various musical instruments.

That's it for now!  

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

honoo-youkai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:07 am
Hey I'm from Cincinatti ohio. !5 years old and currently in high school. Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:18 pm
im Ashley im 16 i live in Akron Ohio i go to Ellet High school I'll be a junior when school starts up again.I like music(j-pop/rock greenday)gaia,inuyasha and blah blah blah.  

Amai_Yume

deathgod1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:38 pm
Hello I'm Alan I live in louisville. I am 19 and go to Stark State College in Belden. Right now i am a laborer for a mason company and i generally mix morter carry cinder block and do random tasks for the bricklayers. I am studing computer engineering and know basic programming. I hope to enjoy myself here at this guild. xd rolleyes lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:05 am
deathgod1
Hello I'm Alan I live in louisville. I am 19 and go to Stark State College in Belden. Right now i am a laborer for a mason company and i generally mix morter carry cinder block and do random tasks for the bricklayers. I am studing computer engineering and know basic programming. I hope to enjoy myself here at this guild. xd rolleyes lol

Well, welcome to the guild, I hope you enjoy you're self here too heh =) Just don't enjoy to much LOL  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

uMadLOL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:01 am
Hi.. im stephanie , im from florida but im moving to ohio for 3 months.. lol north ohio too , I'm 18 too -  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:34 pm
hey all im 17 names rad or red either one is fine im from meigs lol dont ask it sucks here *sigh sigh*i like gaia fishing so if anyone wants to talk about that im here ^_^ pm me  

Redknuckles

PurpleBubble

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:30 am
Hi I'm Britni and I live in ohio (duh). I live the grossest city in Ohio. Try to guess where that is? You probably can! lol  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff