Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:53 pm
'No...I can't..." Fang blinked looking around at all of them, "Why is your aura split like that?" she asked but shook her head, "Never mind...two personalities, got it...but what does it mean?" She asked curiously, leaning over the table, and Meiyu lightly took her arm, and tugged her back to her previous position.
"Angel."
"Don't call me that, or I'll call you Molly." she threatened, annoyed at the sudden over-use of her old nickname she got from her aura 'wings'.
Now in her sudden unpleasantry, the haze of her aura seemed to shiver and shake violently, before she crossed her arms stubbornly, changing her form to copy Meiyu, and the aura calmed like it had a mind of it's own.
That's how it was when she was upset and didn't make a change.
Suddenly, she took her regular form, "Fine." she stuck up her nose at Meiyu.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:57 pm
Tori looked at Fang, confused.
"What are you talking about, split? Mine isn't like any of yours?"

((I got nuthin'.))  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:59 pm
(((I added to my post if you want to scrape something up))

"One half is red, the other is light blues, and silvers..." She actually rather liked the shade of crimson his was. It probably didn't mean anything good....but she thought it was pretty.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:09 pm
((Thanks! That helped a little.))
Tori's eyes widened a bit as Fang told him the colors of his soul. Red? Why red? He had never killed anyone in his life!
His eyes shifted to the floor. He hadn't, but the Other Tori had...
Tori wasn't in a playing mood anymore. With a sigh and a snap, the room turned to normal and no-one could see auras anymore. Well, except for him and his uncle. With a sigh and a strained smile, he looked up at Fang.
"I'm gonna go to bed now, if you two don't mind..." he looked at Meiyu and attempted a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow for sure..." With that, he turned and left the room.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:15 pm
Meiyu sighed, with a nod before the boy left, and looked sternly at Fang, "Angel."
"What? What did I do?" She looked around, between Sebastian and Meiyu, "I thought it was pretty." She frowned, as Meiyu stood, pulling her chair back for her, "I believe it's time for our leave, then." he nodded to sebastian, with a small smile, and Fang glared at the ground, taking the form of an angry snow leopard, swishing it's tail anxiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:20 pm
Sebastion nodded at Meiyu, smiling. He would talk with his friend about what he wished to do later. Of course, there was also the trip to the boarder that needed to be packed for.
"I shall see you tomorrow then," he said with a smile, leading them to the door. Looking down at Fang, he sighed and shook his head. "Try to calm down, won't you? You've done nothing wrong on purpose."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:26 pm
Fang gave a soft almost growling noise, not speaking/ She wasn't content with the 'on purpose' . All she did was say the colors of his aura. He had a riight to know. And she didn't even know what it meant. Still upset she trotted out the door, and Meiyu waved good-bye to his friend, "I'll be seeing you tomorrow, Sebastian." he smiled, going after Fang, "Angel slow down!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:43 pm
Sebastion smiled and waved as the two walked out of the castle. Turning around and walking towards Torisen's room, he wore a grim face. He would need to speak with his nephew. Now.
"Torisen, come here," he said as he entered Tori's room, pulling a sheet off of a mirror. Pointing at it, he commanded,
"Look into the mirror."

Tori had been laying on his bed when his uncle came in and demanded he look into a mirror. He didn't want to, in all honesty, but he wouldn't go against his uncle.
Cracking an eye open as he stood in front of the mirror, he saw himself wearing an arrogant grin. His aura was all red. He hated seeing this, because he had to deal with the man who looked exactly like him.
'Finally grew a pair Torisen?' asked his mirror image, chuckling and examining his blood-caked fingernails, 'It damn near took you long enough. Oh wait, I spoke too soon.'
The other Tori mock-bowed to Sebastion, 'It's the pet birdie who's brother sealed me in his son. How's it going, garbage?'

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:05 pm
Fang growled the entire way home, and Meiyu stayed quiet until he waved and said 'good night' and went into his cottage.

Once in her own house, Fang silently dressed in all black. Black under garnments. Black long sleeved shirt that showed her mid--rift. Black, sleek, pants, and boots, and black gloves, and she gave herself black hair, using her power. Smirking to herself, she pulled out her key she'd stolen from Seuth. Yep. She'd check just ONE more time before she worked for the prince. She took the form of a small-ish black snake, and started towards the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:37 pm
Sebastion looked at the Bloody King with a wry smile. At least he was in a forgiving mood.
"I am not the one whom sealed you," he said with a growl, "So do not get angry at me. My brother is the ignoramus who brought your soul back from where it should still be."

The Bloody King shrugged.
"I blame the whole family," he said with a sigh, "Not just you. Now what the hell do you want? I was busy trying to find out who I wanted to kill out of the bride candidates."

((I'm only taking it slow because I know you have something planned for Fang and I don't want to interrupt. ^.^))  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:47 pm
((XD danke))

Fang slid up to the castle, suddenly taking Seith's form, and placed the key in the lock, turning it, and grinned in satisfaction when she heard the confirming 'click'.
Slowly she crept along the palace, and took the snake form once more, gliding along the floor silently, and headed down to the dungeons. Sure, she might see Seith, but she had to check for her mother, she just had to.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:05 pm
((Beta. ^.^))
Sebastion sighed, thanking himself sliently for not being born in the time of the bloody king. These two would never had gotten along.
"I'm trying to find a way to get you out of Torisen," he said with a smile, "Are you interested?"

The Bloody King didn't so much as blink.
"Not a chance, Royal," he snorted out, taking a look at his own aura, "I hate to say that I've integrated with the boy's soul over the years. There isn't a way for me to leave now, even if I wanted to."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:10 pm
With a hollow stomach, Fang crept down the stairs and took Seith's form, going down into the old, smelly and inhumane room. She took her real form and nudged Seith with her foot, "Wake up."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 pm
Seith had finally gotten to sleep. His arms were broken and every last inch of his body was in pain. Finally, after three hours of torture and another half an hour trying to sleep, he had finally gotten it...
...and then he was nudged by someone, and all of the pain came flooding back. With an angry growl, he looked up at the little shifter, Fang.
"What do you want?!" he growled at her.

Sebastion's eyes grew wide. With a tone of disbelief, he asked, "What do you mean?"

Tori's mirror image scoffed at Sebastion.
"As in I can't get away from him. Not like I try anymore," he said, reaching his hand out of the mirror and stroking Tori's face, "I'm actually having a lot of fun with this boy. It's fun trying to jade him."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm
"I want to know where my mother is." Fang said it calmly. Believe it or not, she actually felt pity for the guy, no matter how evil she believed him to be. She squatted down in front of him, "And you want to tell me."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games