Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Giving his hand one more squeeze, she brought her hand back and folded it with the other on top of her abdomen. Suddenly, she felt him stiffen up then begin to laugh, rather loudly at that. Looking at him with a curious expression Aki inquired about the sudden out burst, "Whaaat.. was that about?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:03 am
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel leaned over and kissed her forehead gently.
"I just got a lesson in the passage of time. A man I knew years ago, and he was old even then, just woke back up - and he's even older now. It had been a long time since I saw him - since the battle against the Arch-Demon outside of Kumogakure." He chuckled and shook his head, letting his hands move down and rub the front of her shoulders with the Shiatsu.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:08 am
User ImageUser Image

A small hum of a purr escaped her as he kissed her forehead. Once again, she closed her eyes and listened to him speak, "Oh really? Who was this man?" Though he was doing a splendid job of relaxing her, Aki started to feel the itch that she needed to go back to training. There was still much that needed to be done.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:11 am
User Image

Ronnel grinned and stood up, pulling Aki to her feet and kissing her swiftly.
"Well then. I'll tell you - once you master the Grass style you began. Relaxing together is wonderful - but dear one, we are ninja, and must continue to prepare for battle. I am not going to let someone hurt you simply because I slacked off." He kissed her again and slid into a very basic stance. "And to sweeten the pot - if you can finish training quickly enough, I'll also teach you the Kage Bunshin, since I see you keep using Grass Clones." A smile was dancing along the edges of his lips and in his eyes.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image

Ronnel blinked – and found himself PULLED back into his mind. That was strange – something that had never happened before. Then again, he could FEEL that the sixth gate was still active, yet for some reason, it wasn’t pulling on his chakra at all. Quickly he stood up and looked around – once again, he had been inserted into his mindscape at the place he didn’t recognize. But this time, the light from his chakra to the gates was insanely bright. The Sannin stopped this time and knelt down, examining the chakra in the pipe.
It was flowing quickly and almost…jaggedly? To the medic’s trained eyes, it looked almost as if his chakra was being PULLED down the pipe instead of flowing peacefully, or even flowing like a swift river. No, this looked like something was forcibly drawing it in – almost as if a technique had been activated somewhere! That definitely confused him, as he had not seen a similar occurrence activating any of the other gates. And then, when he closed his eyes, he could feel the strain of having the other gates open.
Slowly Ronnel stood up and pulled a plain staff out from a seal on his left sleeve and moved quietly down the halls. Something weird was going on in his mind, and for some reason he couldn’t use jutsu at all. He was limited to physical abilities now, for whatever was going on. The blank walls of the corridors slid past seamlessly, barely changing. It was only when he passed through the fourth gateway and the pipe that he was following moved to the wall that anything changed, and then it was only that.
The Sannin felt very off-center here. Something was going on in his body, and he couldn’t control it. He tightened his grip on his staff as he approached the fifth gate. The strain now was heavily noticeable again. The fifth gate itself though, passed without a problem.
When he approached the sixth gate, he began to feel an indescribable sense of agitation and frustration. But this sensation was strange – it was as if he was feeling it, but not feeling it at the same time. The closest he could come to describing it was the enforced emotion from when he came under the effects of a genjutsu, but even then that wasn’t truly accurate in describing this sensation. No, this was more akin to…having a second personality almost?
After passing through the sixth gate, Ronnel noticed a drastic change in the scenery. The corridor suddenly became much, much darker. The stones around him seemed worn away, rundown, in varying states of disrepair. The light that he had become so familiar with was heavily muted by a layer of grime that covered the transparent stones and seemed to block out the comforting glow of his chakra. As he came near the seventh gate, the silver haired medic heard a strange, off-key humming noise.
Holding his weapon in his hands, the golden eyed shinobi entered the chamber of the gate cautiously. The figure he saw leaning against the wall made him blink and stumble backwards. It was him – a washed out version though. His colors were blues and greens only – everything about this figure was a shade of blue or green, and in its hand was a long katana.
“Aha! Don’t think you can hide from me overconscious! We’ve got to have ourselves a little talk, and you aren’t going anywhere until it is done!” The corridor behind Ronnel suddenly vanished as a solid wall appeared behind him. The figure had spoken in the raspy metallic voice that Ronnel heard whenever he had his rebreather on, yet the figure’s face was as clear as day. The Sannin stumbled forward when the wall behind him moved, thrusting him fully into the room.
“Good good, step right up yes sirree! No need to be shy now – you’ve done enough ******** damage to have yourself the spotlight!” That made the medic in Ronnel sit up angrily.
“Damage? What damage do you think I’ve done? Who the hell are you anyway? I thought that mindscapes could only be entered by master-class genjutsuists and those of my clan!” There was no silver left in his eyes now – just a pure, sparking, golden metallic color resided in the orbs. The blue and green version of the man laughed, a hollow menacing sound that was somehow sad as well.
“Oh come on, I know you’ve figured it out by now. Just like this place is the physical representation of your chakra networks, I am the physical representation of your chakra itself. And I have to say, what you’ve been doing is stupid as hell. Ripping open the gates like you have has put an intense strain on your body – I know you’re feeling it by now. That ache in your muscles that just won’t fade away? Yeah genius, you’ve hurt yourself big time with that. So I came here to stop you, or join up with ya.”
“Stop me…or join me? What the hell are you on about?” The chakra version laughed and tapped its katana against the ground as it slowly approached the original Ronnel.
“It’s very, very simple Over. I have solid control over your last two gates – they are too powerful for normal people to unlock. Only people of high level can even hope to do it. Most of those who do are going to be your taijutsu freakazoids who are interested in muscleripping power. But you, you have developed your chakra control to a godly level – and that resulted in me. See, I’m interested in keeping your body running too – in a sense, it is me, because I am your chakra. Normally I wouldn’t be around, but guess what, I am so I what I have done is very simple.” The figure of Ronnel gestured to the barred door behind it. Surprisingly, the bars across it were not the metal ones that Ronnel encountered at the sixth gate – they were green, medical chakra.
“That’s right Over. I own the last two gates. If you beat me, you get them. I will tell you this – if you beat me, the seventh gate will automatically open, while the eighth will not. That s**t is just too deadly – opening it will kill you.” The figure ran one finger along the edge of the blue/green katana as it faced the Sannin. “I have your strengths, and your weaknesses. I am you. Chakra and techniques won’t work in here, as I’m sure you’ve figured out by now. I let you have enough chakra to activate that seal and equip yourself, because I didn’t want too much of an unfair advantage. Your options are these: Fight me, and gain control of your gates. Or walk away, and be content with Six of the Celestial Gates.” Ronnel stared at the figure silently.
Could he do that? Come so far, and walk away now, content with what he had? He looked down at his hands, gripping onto the staff tightly. For a long, long moment the human said nothing at all, just stared downwards. Then he slowly looked back up at the chakra figure, the gold in his eyes spinning around randomly.
“******** you. I have come too far to just back down. I need this strength – not for me, but for the woman I have fallen for. I need to be strong enough to protect her no matter who thinks they can try hurting her. Jake – Katsuro – Hell, even Mikyo Yami! I need to be able to at least look these men in the eyes if they think that they can hurt her. I know at least one of them, even if I got the Eighth Gate, would probably make me look like a laughing stock in terms of sheer power, but I don’t give a damn about that! I will not back down, I will not run away! Come on then you punk!” His staff snapped up as he readied himself. “Let’s find out just how well a representation of chakra can do against the real thing!”
The chakra figure said nothing, just nodded wordlessly before closing in. His blade was insanely fast, darting back and forth in a chain of feints, never quite actually closing in to attack the real Ronnel. The Medical Sannin was put off guard at first by this speed, until he calmed himself. Quickly he began spinning his staff end over end in his hands, until the staff sounded like a buzz-saw ripping through cordwood. Reacting instinctively Ronnel tilted the metal pole slightly, deflecting the actual attack of the clone, and jarring it.
Without breaking the spin, the silver-haired man lashed out, adding all of the momentum of the spinning of the staff to the weight of his blow. It slammed the katana out of the figure’s hand and sent it skittering away, only to be followed by the staff.
“Don’t try it. Come on.” Before the chakra-representation could go after its weapon, the golden-eyed man was in its way. The figure lunged at Ronnel, grabbing his hands and preventing them from striking. The two men, one real and one made of chakra, wrestled back and forth. They were perfectly matched, exactly as strong as each other, save for one crucial detail.
The real Ronnel was made of flesh, and that flesh was under the strain of the gates, without their benefits. He knew that the chakra-image would win eventually, but he wasn’t about to buckle under and give in. The sinews and veins across his body began bulging as he struggled to overcome the representation of his inner energy, but no matter what he did, the representation was just as strong as he was and nothing came of it.
Then it came to him – the realization. The Seventh Gate was open! Under his chakra’s control, but still open! He brought his leg up quickly and kicked the figure away, ironically towards the weapons that had been cast aside. The chakra-representation scrambled towards the katana, only to freeze in shock.
Behind it, Ronnel had closed his eyes and drawn all of his nearby excess chakra to him. This didn’t affect the representation, since that was semi-conscious, but the bars across the gate faltered then failed, flowing into the medic. The medical chakra soothed him slightly as the rush of the Seventh Gate flowed into his body. In an instant, he was behind the representation, his hand grasping its neck and holding it up.
“I told you. I refuse to bow down and give in. I need this strength to protect Aki – and not even my chakra’s conscience will keep me from doing that. I know I may die some day protecting her – but it will be a death in the manner that I choose, and I will face that death gladly. If that death comes from using the Eighth Gate, so be it.” He brought his second hand around into the back of the representation’s head and watched it shatter apart – not like a human, but almost as if it had been made of glass. The strain on his muscles and flesh vanished as the full benefits of each of the gates flowed into the man.
Casually, he resealed his staff into his coat and continued down the corridor, to where the Eighth Gate lay. He placed one palm against the unblocked door and sighed.
“I hope the day where I must use you never comes.” And with that, he released the power of the gates, and crumpled to the ground like a puppet that had had its strings cut.
Physical World
Ronnel suddenly flopped, his body mimicking the actions of his representation within his mindscape. Bruises and rips appeared along his flesh, blood seeping from wounds that suddenly appeared.

{{Seventh And Eighth Gates of the Celestial Gates Learned.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki nodded to Ronnel ready to get back to training. She read over the needs for working on the next stage. One word make a blush erupt on her pale cheeks. She’d have to use a pole, rooted to the ground, to continue learning. Though it’s not like the movement would be erotic in anyway. Rubbing the back of neck Aki decided not to give him any warning, thinking it would make things even more awkward. Forming a few hand signs Aki manipulated the grass into a sturdy pole. She shook her hands, took a strong hold on the grass pole, and hoisted herself to a ninety degree angle. (1/15)

It was tougher than she thought it’d be. It took Aki several tries to actually pull herself to even forty-five degrees off the pole on the ground. Tensing her abs and her arm muscles. The strain of the work caused sweat to build up on her palms. With one pull her hand slipped. The other hand tightened its grip while the free one slammed into the ground. Grumbling Aki stood up and glared at the pole. “All this for some arm strength. “ She was too focused on this now to notice if Ronnel was back in his mindscape unlocking the gates. (2/15)

The woman stepped forward again. This time with a push of her feet she was able to pull up to the full ninety degrees. Instantly she felt the strain tug at her. Her body working as hard as possible to keep at the perfect table top extension. Aki held the position for quite some time before yielding and letting go. Giving an exasperated sigh she shook her hands out and decided to focus on more arm strength training besides the use of the pole, even if did help her work on control and balance. (3/15)

After several reps of push-ups the Kage returned to more of the balance work on the pole. She began to experiment by shifting the weight between her hands, swinging her legs completely up so that she was parallel to the bar. Anything to keep her interest and concentration on the task at hand. When Aki felt like she had been at it enough she came down from the pole. Next was to work on adjusting her body to more wilder limber moves. (4/15)

Aki began by stretching out her legs. Sitting on the ground she stretched her left leg out, planted the right foot beside it, and used her extended right knee to push her torso around with her elbow. Switching legs she did the same. The stretch moved from her back thigh muscle all the way up to her lower back. Aki moved into splits, extending her legs as far as they would go and then some. She continued into stretching out almost every muscle in her back and through to her arms and shoulders. Dusting her hands off Aki rose to her feet. (5/15)

Now to move into the gymnastic like movements. Her body folding backwards into a back bend, she rose to be at point on her toes. Pushing off, she tried bring her leg up but did haven enough strength in the movement to bring her leg up high enough. Aki’s foot came back down to its original spot. Pursing her lips in thought she tried again. Both legs came up and stopped ninety degrees up. The woman held the handstand, steady as possible. Then she brought her hands forward to take a few “steps.” It was wobbly and unbalanced at first. Her feet would often split apart, one time her left leg reaching all the way to the ground. She continued to practice the handstand until she was able to pull off more tricky hand movements and lowering her legs to one side balancing her weight. (6/15)

Aki came back to the world of the right side up, placing both feet on the ground. However, she did not remain still for long. Swiftly, she moved back to the handstand, swung her leg out in a horizontal kick at the air, and landed on both feet. Twisting, almost dance like, on the balls of feet Aki came to a halt facing Ronnel. Exhaling, she was surprised to find that she had been holding her breath during that stunt. (7/15)

(( Just posting what I have done right now.
STILL A LOT TO WRITE BUT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku suddenly appeared from nowhere as he did the dust picked up around him picking up pollen. He knew exactly what he was planning as to send a gust of wind toward Aki's training partner either sending him back as no one would of been ready for Arekku to appear. As he was in front of Aki his leg was next to her face. He seemed like he missed in purpose and was now in a vulnerable position. But Aki should know better of Arekku's conniving as though his leg has passed her he could still squash her down.

"Aki-chan hahaha I never imagined you be one to be practicing anything let alone taijutsu haha." Arekku snickered a little. "Though in all seriousness, I'm here to ask you for something." Arekku said as he put his leg down quickly and was standing straight.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:15 am
User ImageUser Image

(( This is all still occurring before Ronnel completes his training and faints. ))

Her training was interrupted by the arrival of a dead man. She had yet to receive the news from her clone about Arekku's return, so it was quite a shocker to have the man appear right before her eyes. Stammering Aki stumbled away from, "A-Arekku?!" Her eyes darted away from him at the sound of her wind clone's arrival. "Oh hey, looky there." The clone said sarcasticly as it spotted the ex-kage. Temporarily ignoring Arekku she stormed up to the clone. The two had a quick hushed discussion wildly pointing at his direction.

Giving an annoyed snort the Kusakage sent her clone away to continue to take care of her duties. It was then that she realized the gravity of Ronnel being knocked to the ground. The man had been going through some extreme training such a violent shove could've caused serious damage. Rushing over to him Aki crashed to her knees beside him. She cradled his head in her lap, being as gentle as she could. "s**t s**t s**t..." She hissed, Ronnel was half if not nearly dead. There wasn't anything she could do for him but... Aki glanced up at Arekku, "Heal him. NOW. Or so help me I will have you punished for disappearing." There was stern serious look about her.

EDITED.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:47 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Pretty pathetic to have a medic healing another medic don't you think?" Arekku asked as he walked over to Ronnel he had his same look not really caring much at the moment. "Yes yes punishment and what not how fun." Arekku said as he walked over to the man he sorta of remembered the face and some info on him.

He put his hands on top of him to heal any external damage and that was all he did, he was not about to waste him time with anything to complicated as well he heal enough for him to stand up and take care of himself.

"There there master he is alive woopie the hell do." Arekku said with a pissed off face, if she kept throwing the threat of punishment to him he might just go and agree with it. "Anyways I have a request Aki, I want someone to join the village. And I want you to let him in, if you may." Arekku plainly said as he was heading to the exit.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Aki could tell Arekku was just as pissed as she was. What right did he have to be mad, at her none the less. Aki felt enraged, insulted, and disgusted that he was mad at her. Though she kept her mouth shut which was rather surprising, to herself at least. The woman watched as he did what she ordered. She exhaled and stood up, gently laying Ronnel on the ground. Calming herself she looked to Arekku with narrow eyes.

"Who is it?" She had to learn to keep her emotions in check and not be so volatile. Aki took a few steps towards him, but didn't not follow. If he was going to leave then so be it. She would find him later and straighten things out. To be frank Aki felt like Arekku didn't have the right to request to allow people to join the village.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Just some blond kid with some tattoo's, mmm around my height just a little bit more scrawnier. Actually I think he said that he met Vrail and you." Arekku said laughing as he recalled how Riku told the story. "His name is Morinaga Riku, and I want him to join the village." Arekku said as he turned back to Aki,"He's strong you know that I believe, but he's rash, ignorant, and violent." Arekku rubbed his head at the thought.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:19 am
User ImageUser Image

Her brow furrowed in thought, "I remember him alright." It had been a strange encounter. Sighing she folded her arms together and glanced behind her to Ronnel, hoping he'd be okay. Aki shifted her weight to the side, causing her hip to jut out. "Okay, fine I'll be sure to let him join, as long a he keeps himself in check." She wouldn't be happy if this blonde kid started causing problem. Aki tilted her head to the side looking at Arekku, "Why do you care about making sure that he is allowed to join?"

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:29 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Well that's gonna be job, after all your the Kusakage." Arekku said giggling a little,"Don't be so lazy with your job now." Arekku sighed as he put his hands in his pockets. "He's alone, and hasn't had a chance to make memories with anyone. I think I would of been like him if I never met Masumi and left Cloud or maybe like you if you hadn't met Vrail. I might be wrong or whatever, either way I wanted to make sure he could come. That's for me to know." Arekku said looking at the floor,"I don't want him to become like Shoko...." Arekku thought to himself sadly.

Arekku started walking away now as he walked through the flowers in the entrance. He picked up a poisonous one with pollen as he put it in his pocket an then waved goodbye.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image

She knew he was right. If Aki had never met Vrail she would be a completely different person. Running a hand through her hair she wordlessly nodded in agreement to his words. She felt relief that he was leaving though. Though she wished she could get every little bit of information from him, right now was the time. Groaning she sat on the ground and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

The sensation of another person's chakra flowing through him over his wounds awoke the silver haired shinobi. He listened silently as the two talked, flinching only slightly as the emotions between the two washed over him. He wanted nothing more than to bolt right then - the predominant emotions in Aki's chakra were anger and aggravation mixed in with a feeling of affection and deeper down, desire. Feeling that directed at the other shinobi cut him deep, and made him want to escape, to let Aki go to the other.
But he stayed - because he needed to know about this other shinobi who would be joining their village. Aki wasn't firm enough all of the time to keep someone dissentious in line, so he would have to keep an eye out for the kid to make sure he didn't get into trouble. He absorbed the slight bit of information about the boy, his name, and waited until Naito was gone.
Then he sat up slowly and stared at Aki for a time, gold and silver swirling in his eyes as he tried to figure out how she felt about him, and whether it would be a good idea for him to leave for a long while, so she could decide on her own which of them she would rather be with.There were times that he cursed his ability to sense emotions so long as they didn't apply to him.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces