Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluerosebaby1985

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:14 pm
hi, I was just invited to join this guild and have no clue why cause i have not posted in the foums in forever but it is cool that i was invited. I am 20 and i guess you would call me goth cause i wear a lot of black and blah blah blah. I am not the average goth and i hate what people have done to the "goth society". I hate that people think that it is a bucnch of deppresed people that sit around cutting themselves. The true goths just love to have fun. But that is who i am and i am happy to be here  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:49 pm
Hey,I'm Josh,call me EM
I'm 14 here in Fayetteville North Carolina
Chillin out with my homie Jesus
Yes,I'm a Christian
I love Anime,manga,and Rawmen

T3H PH3ARED NINJA EM

Cajun_Rogue_Sybella

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:49 pm
Hey I'm shelby...but everyone calls me Sybella, so you can too! 3nodding blaugh I'm 14, a goth, and a horror movie lover! Seriously I hate chickflicks!I'm a Wiccian (NOT A WITCH!!! W-I-C-C-I-A-N!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:57 pm
HOMG.
I only haven't been on in like 2 days.
And look at all of these people!
:'D

User_1602346

haloseventeen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Hey there. I was invited into this Guild by who knows who! You can call me S'ven; I'm a girl; 18; Canadian. All that fun stuff. If you want to know more, ask or PM or whatever. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:04 am
Hello everyone! Hi Milo! How'd you know my name?! Oh, well you see, I'm God. God? No way! I didn't believe in you, you son of a b***h! Oh...you're goin' to hell then. Hell! Ok...is...heaven any better? Tcha dude! You've got lots of naked chicks and no drinking age- God...I don't drink. Wha? Oh! Yeah...ummm, s**t...neither do I... ninja ...ANYWAYS! No worries! You won't die for another 80 years...exactly. Really? s**t...80 more years of this. Hey! You sayin' I didn't make this world good enough for you, b***h? Huh? Nono! It's fine! But- No buts asswipe! I'm totally smiting you! Nooo! Please! I have a PS2! Me leaving her would crush her! Woah, dude...you personified your game console. That's just creepy... F-U God! Do you really want me to smite you? Bite me? Ha! You're bent! Huh? Nutta! I am SO for Christian and Catholic homophobia! Really...then why do you have a picture of you and Allah in a heart in your WALLET! Who what where! How'd you get that? Heh...dude, you are so freakin' screwed. But I'm God! I can do whatever I want. Oh...ok...bye then... Yeah...seeya mortal...  

Mido-senpai

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:51 pm
Hey there.
I am, as you guessed, quite new... 3nodding
And.... You can call me Queenie. Yea.
I like Drama, and I suppose I kinda fit in with the drama/arts geeks.
I love music and all sorts of RPs.
I was invited, but I usally hang around the Old Chatterbox guild.
I can be crazy. Quite crazy. And random
I am blonde. I have blonde days. You may have to explain things to me.
Anything else you would like to know about Queenie?
Just ask! 4laugh
~Queenie  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:41 pm
Heyo, Captain Jack.

I'm Mysterious A, and you can shorten that however you want. I'm 17, and as of today, I'm two days short of my Second Gaiaversary.

My favorite word as of now is Nyar, and I'm Guild Captain of two guilds, including a Spam guild.

Honestly, in all retrospect, I don't remember when I accepted the invite, but at least I remembered that I DID! NYAR! Ph00l0rz! ^_^

Don't mind that. Temporary loss of... something. Totally.

Well, I'll leave you be. P-I-N-K-AAA-Y!!!! *flips the pinky*  

Mysterious A

Fashionable Genius

Native of Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:22 pm
I'm Native of Darkness

But yous guyses can call me Mika

3nodding

Sorry, I should say:

Hello everybody! I like to talk about everything, and I will talk. I don't like to spam either. So, thats pretty much it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:33 pm
Hello... Kimyanji, here... and I am a soon-to-be kimyanji in RL (Be the first to guess what that is, and get 100 gold... Yes yes... I know I'm on a quest, but it's my gold and I get to do with it whatever I want... I will Edit this post later...)

I'm all over the place... I have no allegiance to one specific forum...

Anyway... It is a (potential) pleasure to meet you all...  

Kimyanji

Palolo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:27 pm
Hmm... well, I seem to have been invited, but as to the reason, I know not why.

Well, it's not my real name, but call me Adrian Black. As for my age, between 13 and 19. But not either of those. I tend to be a bit of a walking contradiction at times, and I suppose most people would call me goth, because of my style and, well, everything else. That's pretty much it I suppose. A pleasure, I'm sure.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:44 pm
Well...this was kinda random neutral whatever...

My name is Tokume.
I'm interested in a lot of things, so, won't list them all here sweatdrop
As for music, I listen to almost anything, but my specialty is with techno/trance (nothing too hardcore there...). Also make my own tracks whenever I find the time........which is never nowadays xp

Um, yeah, I'm bad with intros ^_^;;  

Tokume

Grandiloquence

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:04 am
I'm Grandi.
At least on Gaia, I am. ;D
I, as many others, have no clue why I was invited, but accepted anyway.
I am an anime fan, I love Horror, Action and comedy movies, I love to play DDR, and I consider the internet my alternate life. xD
I hope to be an artist one day, although I have no clue which medium(s) I want to use. My personal favorites are drawing (anime and otherwise), painting, and photography.
I have a cat, a dog and a gerbil.
I am a Junior in highschool, and 16 years old. =)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:34 am
Hi, I'm Conchi, and I haven't got a clue as to why I got invited, since I haven't posted with this account since May last year. When I do post on Gaia I usually post with my birdscarrotsdamn! account, in the GD.

I'm 16 and a senior in highschool. I listen to almost any kind of music, besides pop and hardcore/trashrock kinda things. My favorite bands include Pink Floyd, Genesis, Marillion, and many others. I'm not too picky.  

Conchi

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:09 am
Hello, most people call me Shells.
I'm 16 and just about to start my final year of Secondary College. I live in Australia...
Aaaand, yup. xd  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games