Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 pm
Hey guys, what about the name Vanaras for the herd? It's elvish for Fair deer. Thought it might be pretty enough sounding even if people wouldn't know it had any meaning. XD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:00 pm
*adds name to now-existent list* X3 That's pretty~

READ THIS~

Mkay guys, I had an idea last night while I was talking to Mei about plots - I have a spare guild floating around out there, being used for nothing but storing some really old RP stuff that died three years ago =P There's not a lot of clearing out to do, and I thought that we could probably use it as a herd center, so things don't get lost and we can move faster :3 So as soon as it's cleared out and set up, I will invite y'all to join... the name of it will be "The Cerynei Herd" or something obvious.

I figure with a tool like that, we can even do dual RP's or something... Like, where you have the actual RP in the Cerynei guild with the link at the top so you can copy and paste your post into the Era thread for stats, if that makes sense. ^^; That way, you don't lose anything, and you gain stats and such <3 We can also do individual profiles for each member so that everyone can get to know each other better and the herd can interact like... well, like a herd =P

I'ma go set it up~ Let me know what you think ^_^

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:31 am
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Evolet
Soq Image: [XX]
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Just a Member at the moment.
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? Evolet isn't a confident enough in any special abilities she may posess to actually put them to use in the Herd and gain an actual rank. She simply wishes to find a place to finally belong after spending most of her life alone. Perhaps after she has had the chance to be a mother and the herd has a lot of foals she would step up to help as a Nanny. But that would probably only be for as long as she's needed.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? Sadly she is not.
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? She wound defend the herd as best she can, since she wouldn't be able to sit by and watch as the place she belongs is hurt.
Note: Evolet isn't sure what her species is, as she tends to look slightly different from those she's had the chance to meet. But according to the soquili owners list v3.0 she is a cerynei, so hopefully she looks enough like one that she'll have a chance to get in? (:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:39 am
sesshy552
Evolet~

Accepted, dearie <3 Ears + tail + hooves + horns/antlers = Cerynei in the eyes of the herd. If she had even just one of those attributes, she'd be welcomed with open arms :3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:04 pm
That is amazing to know! <3 (: Glad Evolet will have a place to belong~

I'm open to her membership roleplay whenever time is open and an idea on how to go about it comes up.
Though it might be slow paced in the beginning since I'd need to get used to playing her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:58 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Added heart Do you think the Calixte/Celegras RP will count as herd-related?

omg took forever to reply but yes it could. I also have an rp with his potential mate that is herd-related (he is actually trying to get her to join - she is part cerynei)  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

littletomol

Familiar Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:14 pm
*pokes*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:02 pm
ooo i kinda like the name vanaras  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:59 pm
Okay, here we are, eight months later, and I'm poking y'all. This is the current herd roster:
(Scroll down until you see your name and your thumbnailed pet tag, then scroll to the bottom of this post for more info on why I'm poking you.)

sbuggy166
Kenton - User Image
Premaz - User Image

nekolulu
Trovin - User Image

catmagick
Mizuki - User Image

Fatal Irony
Celegras - User Image

Yumitoko II
Keii Himba - User Image
Edward Vassago - User Image

Mei Silja
Fayearan - User Image
Enaran - User Image

AislingJuno
Zaria - User Image

Kaimi Kalani
Riverfaith - User Image
Adeodatus - User Image

PixelDeerest
Helberd - User Image

Amirynth
Ewa'kepi - User Image

Orangeish Sherbert
Adole - User Image

Tiger_Kisa699
Diantha - User Image

Heavenly Snow
Helushka - User Image

Katsura Zanshin
Floarea - User Image

Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
Evangeline - User Image

XxPrimevalPandaxX
Francesca - User Image

sesshy552
Evolet - User Image

chi honda
Amitola is welcome to join at any time. <3 If you read the section below, please know that I won't be spamming your inbox and am only extending an invitation to join, as you expressed an interest earlier. =)

I am poking you because:

I intend to keep this idea alive for as long as possible. Though it has had its ups and downs of activity, I still love the concept. As such, I'm going to be making a herd thread in the - you guessed it - Herds subforum. The totem will be antlers for now, and the name will be Vanaras, as people seemed to like it. RP may become optional.
If you would still like to be a part of this movement:

Post here or PM me with your members, and I will add your soquili to my notes for when the herd thread is created. Please also consider the name and totem, and I will look forward to seeing your ideas, as mine are fill-ins for now. I would also greatly appreciate your feedback on the herd (why you're staying, ways to improve, etc.)
If you want to remove your soquili from the herd:

Post here or PM me with the soq you would like to remove. I would also greatly appreciate your feedback on the herd (why you're quitting, ways to improve, etc.).

Whether or not your soquili stays a member, please post or PM.
If you don't reply in a week (September 6, 2012), I will be sending PMs out just in case you missed this. <3

After September 13, 2012, this thread will be used only for plotting purposes. Joining and in-herd plotting, etc., will take place in the official herd thread.
That is all, and thank you for sticking with this for so long,
Maho <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:39 pm
I'm going to hold 'Kepi as a maybe. With the events going on in the Vitterfolk/WillowGlen herds her son is already going to be caught up in it which would make it hard for her to leave. -However- that being said, he does vanish for a while so she could go looking for him. It would mean RP with the herd but I don't know if she would stay (her son has plots concerning one of Kayashi's girlies)

I do have one who is coming who might be a good fit. I plan on getting my Crystaea hopefully soonish and as a draenai she would have horns/fir the criteria (I am planning on either getting her on the cerynei base or have her at least be a cross with the old style kirin base. I'll keep you posted on what I end up deciding to do.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:36 am
Celegras would like to stay! I'm on vacation on my phone right now but when I get home i'll revisit and give ideas and such <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 pm
Evangeline would like to stay!  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:13 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Leila
Soq Image: User Image
(her stats have been PMed to the Soq teepee account and are pending addition into my teepee)
Trying for a Rank? Which one? member at the moment
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? Leila believes she has more to improve on as an individual through interactions and experiences. She's currently undecided in choosing among the ranks to apply based on how she can efficiently contribute, but she is sure that she wants to improve personally and in learning more about herself, take on a rank responsibility to become more and more competent at as soon as she can.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? no (her romantic status is avoiding romance)
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? yes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:53 pm
Great, and I would love for her to join! biggrin  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:15 pm
Floarea would like to stay. I have spotty internet, but I'm going to try and have her join in more often.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff