Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
What are YOU listening to? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mnya!
  Yay! Kinta's first sticky!
View Results

Information Hacking

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:16 am
Right now? Snow Patrol, The Fray, Damien Rice, McPhee, Kiroro, Nana Kitade, Youko Ishida, and Yui Horie. heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:10 pm
i listen to a lot of metal.... which reminds me..... are there any metalheads here? twisted  

almightyxiao

Mishalla

1,900 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:47 pm
Lately I've been listening to Mew, Cosmic Gate, Front Line Assembly, My Chemical Romance, Coheed and Cambria, In Flames, and 36 Crazyfists.

On top of that, I'm a huuuuge Smashing Pumpkins fan~ heart

My boyfriend is a bit of a metalhead... so I listen to a bit of it from time to time. Cradle of Filth is the main one I'll listen to, but he has a lot of other stuffs: Emperor, Dimmu Borgir..... Ummm.... Other stuff xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:47 pm
Looking Through The Glass --- Stone Sour  

Keybakun

Teka_The_Wanderer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:33 pm
The Kill
30 Seconds to Mars

[Rock]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:57 pm
Well, currently my playlist contains many songs from various artists such as Metallica, Rob Zombie, Megadeth, Stone Sour, GodSmack, Drowning Pool, and Disturbed.  

Keybakun

Gangster Christian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:02 am
for the girl of my i am listening to Wait For You by Elliot Yamin! it is a great song check it out homies wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:04 am
ya so wuts everyones favorite type of music? me persoanlly i love rap, hip hop, some rock, some oldies, u know u got the classics like journey and all u know, but then u got the love songs like wait for you by elliot yamin and dieing in ur armsa tonight by journey and all u know  

Gangster Christian

Gangster Christian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:53 am
wow no talking eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:29 pm
My stereo is playing The Pogues. I'd say they are irish folk rock...not soft..or hard for that matter but far from boring. heart  

raeraethejetplane

Gangster Christian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:05 pm
i love rap! some love songs are good to tho i mean u got like 3 u know so u can listen to them with ur baby girl and all cuddle and stuff u get the idea  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:49 am
I listen to just about everything. No, really, everything. Whatever I'm in the mood for and whatever strikes my fancy.

Right now, though, I'm listening to one of my favorite songs in the world. Nobody Does It Better by 8mm. It never fails me. heart  

Tilde_Valentine

Erica Court

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:31 pm
Mishalla
Lately I've been listening to Mew, Cosmic Gate, Front Line Assembly, My Chemical Romance, Coheed and Cambria, In Flames, and 36 Crazyfists.

On top of that, I'm a huuuuge Smashing Pumpkins fan~ heart

My boyfriend is a bit of a metalhead... so I listen to a bit of it from time to time. Cradle of Filth is the main one I'll listen to, but he has a lot of other stuffs: Emperor, Dimmu Borgir..... Ummm.... Other stuff xd

OMFG. Coheed and Cambria = heart !!!

-----

I'm listening to my friends discussing randomness while the movie Lilo and Stitch plays in the background. I love my friends so much, and I love this movie as well... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:06 pm
I'm listening to the song New Feeling by Talking Heads :p.  

raeraethejetplane

JustineThyme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:47 pm
alanis morissette. smile  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items