Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 pm
Charlie Sceney
Asmen 3

Asmen appeared in front of the large group. He stood at the entrance of Hogwarts. The ghastly man smiled and shouted, "Hello professor! I would like to introduce myself to the students! Would you be okay with that ma'am?" Asmen smiled devilishly awaiting an answer. He was the entrances ghost he mainly hung out around the front doors and in the defense against the dark arts classroom.

((Hey, do you mind if next time you specify you're a ghost in your posts? I just had to reread your post a few times to register that. Thanks!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:34 pm
(Next time I'll put that next to the name, that was my first post as him. Thanks for the help)  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:40 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie looked up when she heard a voice. At first she didn't see where it was coming from but then she saw the transparent figure of a ghost. "Oooh!" She squealed, poking Caitlin. "Look it's a ghost!" She had never seen one before; of course her mother had told her there were many ghosts residing in Hogwarts, but it was quite different to actually meet one.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:46 pm
Asmen 3 (ghost of the gate and D.A.T.D.A)

Asmen smiled and looked out at the crowd. He threw his hands in the air and yelled "Welcome new students! My name is Asmen, but you may call me Azzy or Asmen 3. I will make random appearance in your defense against the dark arts class and will be there when you exit this gate. Asmen waited to see how the students would react to a young ghost like himself.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:46 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell felt her eyes bug out as she observed the ghost in front of them with awe. She'd never seen ghost up front before and didn't believe her brother when he said that there was one haunting their attic that would behead anyone that tried to disturb him. This one looked nice and not at all deadly, so she tallied another thing that Jay was wrong about.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Rose, and Cailin

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Gracie
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amazed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Am I the only one who sees the mermaid?'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide climbed out of the boat after Michelle, moving in close to her, trying not to get pulled away or lost like before. She really wanted to keep close from now on, at least until the feast. Her eyes roamed the area, wide and amazed. The castle was so huge in person! And, as her eyes looked over everything, they skimmed across the lake, and she spotted... something. Something moving in the water. As she watched the shape move, she realized... it was a merperson! Her father had told her that there was a... clan? Or tribe? of merpeople, living in the lake. But, stories said they generally kept to the bottom of the bodies of water they inhabited, so she'd not been expecting to see one. But there it was! She couldn't tell if it was a man or woman, but it was, without a doubt, a merperson. She put a hand on Michelle's robes and tugged a little for her attention, her eyes wide. She vaguely noticed the arrival of the ghost, but she was far more interested in their aquatic guest than the spectral one. She'd seen ghosts before, after all; merpeople were something else.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // The First Years
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oooh, a ghost, how fascinating... not. Bloody mudbloods.'

User Image

Damien couldn't help but roll his eyes at the reaction of several of the other students at the ghost's appearance. Of course, they would be fascinated; most muggles didn't even believe in ghosts. To him, it was old hat. There was nothing overly special about seeing a ghost. To be honest, he was actually a bit aggravated at his appearance. It seemed like he was going to talk to them, meaning that they would be here a while longer. He wanted to get sorted already! And, he admitted to himself, he was rather hungry. At this point, he wasn't sure what he was more looking forward to; the sorting or the food.

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:02 pm
Kyle Rowanoak

Kyle looked at the ghost with a surprised look. He couldn't believe that they looked almost exactly as his father described. This one looked fun and friendly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:11 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
When Ada tugged on her, Michelle looked at her, and then turned her attention to where Ada was staring. Her gray eyes immediately trained on the merperson and she gasped. "oooh." She whispered.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Asmen laughed slightly. He looked at the crowd each child having a different expression. Some not as awestruck as others. "So, who would like me to guess which house they'll be sorted into? Come on all I need is a volunteer." Asmen looked at each student closely even the ones who payed no attention to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:24 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Standing in line. WHAT'S On my mind: Nothing Really. WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Rose.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin looked up at the ghost, interested in his death. She smiled when Gracie poked her, looking at Nell, who seemed captivated by him. She pulled at a few curls, her soft brown eyes still up at Azzy. Caitlin tapped her toe on the ground again, feeling excited. She chewed her lip, listening to what everyone said. She heard her stomach growl and blushed. When he asked for a volunteer, she raised her hand. Not really knowing why.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:27 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie smiled, glancing at her friends. When the ghost asked for a volunteer, she boldly stepped out of the line. "Which house do you think I'm going to be in?" She asked a playful smirk dancing on her face. She glanced back at Caitlin and Nell, her eyes glinting with suppressed laughter. "You see my cousins tease me say I'll be Slytherin. But all my friends say Gryffindor. So what do you think?" She licked her lips, staring down the transparent man, without a hint of fear or awe.

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Asmen smiled. He noticed only two volunteers, he decided he would evaluate both one at a time. His eyes darted to the one with dual colored hair. He looked her over and smiled. He saw ambition and strength within her. He could tell she liked to be seen and known. "I disagree with your family. I believe you'd make a good gryffindor." he fluttered over to the small girl with brown hair. He smiled slightly noticing her shyness. "And you, I see hufflepuff. Hope your smart enough for 'em." he slowly floated towards the front and shouted, "This the last you'll see of me until D.A.T.D.A, or defense against the dark arts for those of you who didn't get the anagram." Asmen disappeared in a puff of smoke.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: The Sorting Hat. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Standing in line. WHAT'S On my mind: Told you so. WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Rose.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin smirked at the ghost's assesment of her blue-headed buddy. She knew it, the ghost agreed with her judgement. Caitlin looked up at the ghost when he judged her, some what surprised he had put her in Hufflepuff. She hadn't really thought about being in Hufflepuff, it wouldn't be to bad. They were supposed to be kind and loyal. It was all up to the Sorting Hat, though. As long as she could at least try out for the Qudditch team, she'd be happy. Caitlin kinda hoped to be placed with Gracie, Cameron, Nell, Rose, Raiden, and Drae, but what were the chances of that? They all had their own personalities.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Disapointed

OoC: (())

Raiden managed to catch up with the rest of the group that had already made it to the boathouse. It seemed that they were busy with some transparent figure… Wait!
Raiden looked back at the figure in awe, was that a real live… well maybe not alive, but here with them ghost. She’d watched plenty of horror movies and seen these blood thirsty undead killers do plenty of horrible things, but wow what those ghost hunting people would say if they saw what she saw right now. However when Raiden attempted to approach it, it disappeared in a flash of smoke much to her disappointment.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image

"You can guess my house. I want to be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw because both of my family was in there." Hannah giggled and looked around at everyone else. Then she looked back at the ghost and he was gone. She frowned a bit then walked over to Michelle, Gracie, and Caitlin."Hey guys that was cool wasn't it,"she said with a bright smile.

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- The Boathouse

"Thoughts" Ooo a ghost

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games