Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

The garden were always a good stop for a quick break in his patrols, as bounding from roof top to roof top got tiring. A quick stop to catch his breath and look over some of his notes was a nice change of pace. He had found a nice full tree to place himself within the upper branches to stay well clear of eyes as he allowed himself to drop to a lower state of awareness. He always had to keep a three hundred and sixty degree sense of his surroundings but always being at a full heightened state made one react to everything that moved and jumped after a while.

As the White Fox pulled out his note pad and self inking quill from his small pouch at his side he thought he saw a slight movement through his branches. Taking a closer look the white masked wizard could tell there was a girl sitting on a bench a few yards from the tree. She had a look of someone waiting, or it could have just been relaxing and thinking, from this distance and the obstruction of the tree limbs from a straight line of sight made even his eyes have to work. He made a mental note to look into adding enchantments to the mask so he could enhance his normal vision and hearing, as well as maybe be able to pick up on small enchantments or curses. He wasn't sure how hard that would be to do but it was something he could keep working on during his off time. Looking at the girl more the White Fox looked through his notes for a dossier on the girl. Young, dark hair, thin, and looking to be wearing normal cloths and no robes, which meant house identification would be difficult. He felt he knew the girl though but maybe just didn't have a name to go with the face yet. With a sigh the White Fox decided to wait and see if whoever she was waiting on would give a bit of information to fill in the blanks, if not he could always wait for another chance, she looked young enough to be one of the lower tier students. With that the White Fox adjusted his position to get more comfortable and enjoyed the other sights of the garden while he waited.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:15 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell came walking out of the castle with her hamster peeking his tiny head out of her art satchel. For the past week or so she had been up at night caught by a random muse that kept instructing her to sketch, paint, and even charcoal different ideas into her notebook. Thankfully it hadn't hit her the last few nights but it all of a sudden came crashing down upon her just that morning in class. She felt like a loaded spring all during the hour before practically leaping from her seat and running down into her common room to change clothes and grab her supplies. Now Nell and Henry were headed to the same small plot of bushes and flowers that she had found last year. Once she had found a good spot on the ground she allowed her hamster out her bag and watched with a soft laugh at how animated he became. Keeping an eye out for her pet she pulled out her nearly completed sketchbook and a soft pencil for sketching. She had no idea what it was she was being instructed to draw but instead allowed her hand to begin drawing small darkened lines on the paper with deliberate strokes while also etching around them in nearly nonsensical patterns. Without knowing it, Nell let out a soft complacent sigh.<<@

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: Casual| Where: Gardens| With: No one| Feeling: Optimistic| Thinking: Wonder if I could sneak into the forest?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:04 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

”Eli-!” The jovial greeting resonated against every rock and blade of grass as the looming figure bounded over the hill, dark, ebony hair tousled in the wind as bright, blue crystalline eyes glowed. The sights of a broom was propped over his shoulder, lounging casually in the crook of his neck and under a leisure arm as heavy footsteps padded through the field to join his friend by the gardens below. Undoubtedly unaware of his surroundings, or those perched in vigilance. ”Sorry it took me so long to get out here,” Dominic had to apologize, reaching her, the sheepish retribution lined his features, his sorrow and regret conveyed behind the veils of blue eyes. ”My cousin just wouldn’t let me leave the common room without writing a letter to my mum and da’ about missing the last game.”

Thus far, nobody really knew why he, and Belle, had both missed the game against Hufflepuff a week ago, with, of course, the exception of his captain. He had hoped to not arouse more attention than he was already struggling with, but a part of him, small as it were, had infinitely wanted nothing more than to grieve—and if it had to be with anyone, he’d rather it be with her.

But Montague’s had more pride than that, and far too much possessive inhibitions to ever be declared something less than lethal. It was upon that regard that his mind had wandered, if, only for the moment, to revel in the delight of his life—or at least—his life now, with her.

Granted, they spoke few and far in between their classes, (honestly, he had half a mind to fail a class just to have one, if any, with her, but he knew he’d never hear the end of it from his da’ if he did,) and the few hours accumulated during breakfast, lunch, and dinner, didn’t quite do justice to the half hour they’d lounge around in the common room before having to depart. Every morning, had been laborious, with the mark of training, then homework, quidditch practice, classes, more homework, and more practice…

But lately, there wasn’t enough time in the day.

Not when it meant mulling around in the early morning just to catch a wisp of her smile to make it through his day, or the run that he’d endure before every herbology class where he knew she’d be lingering outside just after her flying class. And how he was suddenly almost late every day to potions and defense against the dark arts—her classes were on the floor just below, and he’d made sure to have her to her classes on time (he’d deal with his own father later.)
”Sorry I’m late—“ Dominic apologized profusely, perhaps for the fourth time as he held a hand to his racing heart, heavy labored breaths a plume dancing in the cold sunny afternoon. ”You ready to continue?” He wondered with the tilt of his head, the swell of butterflies surging in his core once again, igniting rouge cheeks.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 142lbs ☣ Age: 12
The Gardens

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:00 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora grinned as she heard Dominic's voice, standing up, smoothing out her shirt. As the taller boy reached her, she put her arms around his waist in a hug, pulling back, her arms lingering gently. "It's ok... Why did you miss it, Dom?" She kept her arms there, head tilted back as she searched his face. Something had been a little different about him lately. The past couple days, she hadn't seen him often, and that worried her. She always saw him... without fail, he made time for her. She heard people whisper about them being boyfriend and girlfriend... to be honest, she didn't know about all that. He hadn't asked her, and she wasn't sure what it meant to be a girlfriend. But she liked him. A lot. And she loved spending time with him.

"Are you ok?.." she asked, her voice a tinge worried. She had entered the cafeteria late one day only to see Dom in a conversation with his captain. It seemed intense, and the captain looked worried. "You dinnae get in trouble, did you?" While she had been waiting, Eliora had been drawing something for Dom... But now, she wasn't sure if she should give it to him. Would it cheer him up?... Hopefully.

The porcelain girl took a step back, holding up a finger to the boy she so cared about. "Hold on, just a mo'... i've got something for you... then we can practice, ok?" the girl skipped back over to the bench she had been sitting on, pulling out a rolled parchment from her bag. She walked over to Dom and unrolled it. On the paper was a drawing of a black snake with glowing blue eyes curled around a dark brown, almost black, mouse with beady obsidian eyes. Next to the snake, curled along its side, was en-scrawled, "Dom and eli" with a heart after her name. She blushed a bit and looked down as she held it out to him. "What do you think?.. i... i thought it was fitting... Because the snake could so easily eat the mouse, because it's so small, but instead he's protecting her and not letting anyone touch her... kinda like you, Dom..." Her voice was quiet. She had thought for a while about this drawing. Black adders, according to her Aunt, normally stood for deception. Mice indicated lack of assertiveness and a presence of meekness, which sounded about right... For her, anyway. But now she was trying, in her own little way, to be assertive. Sort of.

The past weeks had been amazing. She loved spending time with him. She loved him walking her to class and sitting with him at lunch, and even curling up on the floor and doing homework while he sat on the couch to read. It felt... nice. It felt... natural. She just didn't know how to say it. So she drew. With only a few more weeks until the end of the year, she hoped he would understand what she meant. And anyway... Blake... not so bad a name to be with... right?

Translations:
Currently: Trying to justify her feelings.Outfit:Black and Blue. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: i hope he understands what i'm trying to say...

little_kitten52

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

Sagittarius felt the adrenaline coursing through her veins as she ran through the forest, through the field, to finally arrive just meters away from the castle. Normally she would collapse from exhaustion, running at full speed from the scene of the attack all the way to the Hogwarts Castle.

She knew little of how the wizardfolks operated, but she was sure they knew something the centaurs didn't that could help heal Ammar. Or at least, she sure hoped so.

As Sagittarius ran, she took notice of two young children. It didn't look as if either of them were knowledgeable enough to know about acromantula poison or how to heal gigantic wounds. But they should know people who did know how to deal with such injuries. She abruptly turned towards the two, leaping over bushes and flowers to stand dignified in front of the two students, albeit being really out of breath and bruised. "Point me to your healers, young ones," Sagi demanded. Her tone aggressive, she would not back down until she gets an answer.

{OOC; Sorry for the interruption~ ono}

Sagi
My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:38 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora looked startled as a Centaur bounded up to her and Dominic. Her onyx eyes were wide as she looked up at the woman's face. Switching the drawing to just her left hand, she pointed past Dominic to the Hospital ward. "Those windows, Ma'am. Dominic's mum, Mrs. Montague, is a healer... I donnae know any of the other ones. Whatever is wrong, I am sure they will help." She hoped that the directions were good enough... it was pretty easy to go into the building and go up the right stairs. The hospital wing was large and the Centaur would be able to get direction from many of the students and professors inside. The girl, unfortunately, did not know specific directions as she had never been there before.

Once the Centaur would gallop away, Eli would turn to Dominic, her midnight eyes swirling with confusion. "i wonder wha' tha' was about... i hope that she is ok..." Centaurs were intelligent creatures, worthy of respect, just like Vampires. They were no danger to blood purity. In fact, Eliora found them quite beautiful.

Translations:
Currently: Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts:

little_kitten52

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

Sagittarius felt slightly dizzy from the lack of oxygen, but that was of no importance at this moment. "Thank you," the teenage centaur said before promptly leaving the two behind, off in a hurry to the room at which the witch pointed. "Your kindness will be repaid, sooner or later," Sagi shouted.

{Exit to somewhere in Hogwarts}

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

The gathering of the pair was quickly disturbed by a sudden appearance of a centaur. It was not a normal sight by any means as the centaurs made it clear they did not likely many of the wizarding people. For one to come galloping through the gardens and demand for the healers was alarming red flags that something bad had happened. The creatures wish for healers and the speedy exit meant something had happened that was beyond the centaurs abilities, which was not good at all. For them to call on the help of wizards and witches meant something truly horrible.

The White Fox wasted no time and held no reserve to be stealthy at this point and brought out his long wax wood staff from his pouch and slammed it onto a nearby branch. The force propelled him out of the tree and onwards towards the direction the centaur had run off too. The centaurs were not students but they were members around Hogwarts and that was enough for him to wish to help as best he could. The white masked wizard did not look back to the two young students as he leapt away into the distance, if nothing else it would give them something to talk about with others.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:10 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

”Err,” hesitance lingered, rolling off of his tongue in cascading waves. One arm embraced her, fingers sliding against the fabric of her shirt to tighten around her petite waist, the top of her head nestled just beneath his chin while his left arm lounged casually atop the broom perched along his shoulder. He didn’t move either, even as her chin tilted up, and sparkling onyx eyes black as night twinkled, apprehensive. For a long moment, he stood, captivating her in his embrace until enough air finally filled his lungs enough to speak. ”My aunt—Belle’s mum passed away last week, neither of us have really felt up to flying…” He admitted, finally, for the first time pronouncing it was true.

He shook his head to quell her worries, and a smile broke through the surface, if only for her.
”The captain gave me the season off, I’ll be fine, promise,” but not even he could be sure.

Swinging his broom down to the grassy field below him, a curious eye glanced over Eliora’s shoulder as she turned away, lithe legs striding to the bench and back with parchment in hand. His fingers grazed against hers as he eyed the picture, tilting it ever so slightly to meet his gaze clearly. His heart suddenly sunk, down, down, into the deepest recesses of him—and then it lurched! Upside down, twisted and tight, like knots forming inside of him as he stood there; the corner of his mouth lifted into a slow smirk, but the feeling remained. His chest tightened and restrained, lacking oxygen until a burst of might sprang forth from the forest overhead. A shadow over the horizon raced, thundering hooves coursed and halted abruptly, demanding healing.

His words were stolen from him. His fingers tightened over Eli’s, still holding the roll of parchment in hand, forcibly guiding her to his side as she answered—Dominic hadn’t said a word. Centaurs were prideful creatures, stubborn and vain, much like wizards, it wasn’t often for one to rely on the other. But before his mind could process anymore, both Slytherins turned to watch the young centaur flee, and quickly after, the shadowy flash of a white masked fox hot on its pursuit.
”….I don’t think we should practice right here…” Concern laced his deep voice as his eyes reverted back to the way from whence it came, deep into the darkness of the forest. He didn’t fancy the thought of burying two Montague’s in one year.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 142lbs ☣ Age: 12
The Gardens

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:46 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

As the centaur galloped out of sight, Eli's brain was finally able to process what was going on around her. She glanced to her side, where Dominic stood, his hand tight on hers, nearly crushing it. She winced a bit and looked up at him, stepping in front of him, her head resting against his chest. She took a deep breath. "Dominic... i'm so sorry abou' your aunt... Do you wan' me to go to the funeral?.." She looked up at him, worried. Even if he smiled, she knew it was just because she was there, with him. He was still sad, even if he wouldn't let anyone know it. "If you need anything... i'm here, ok?"

Carefully, Eli pried her hand away from his. She switched the parchment into her right hand, replacing her left in Dominic's right, the hand with the paper going around his waist gently. "There... tha's better..." She sighed gently, quiet momentarily. "Where should we practice, then? Are you sure you're up to it?.." She thought she could pass the exam, even if she didn't practice... she just... wouldn't fly often. Brooms didn't like her. She shivered a bit. It was chillier than she had originally thought, and the girl had been stupid and decided to wear a short sleeved blouse. Goosebumps lined her arms and she pressed herself a little closer to Dominic for warmth. Why was he so warm?... She didn't focus to much on it.

"Dominic?... If you don't like the picture, i can draw another..." she had started to see a smirk as he looked at the picture, just before the Centaur appeared, but she wasn't sure what it meant. If he thought the picture was funny, or he liked it... she wasn't sure at all. Well, and maybe she was just a bit anxious due to that Centaur coming out of nowhere and demanding a healer. You know. Whatever...

Translations:
Currently: Kinda chilly.Outfit:Black and blue. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Poor Dom...

little_kitten52

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life

Ῐϻᾰɍᾰ
Ȼentaur Ϣarrior

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Carefully stepping through the various bushes, Imara emerged into the gardens of Hogwarts. She had never been so close to the school in her life, and it was a combination of frightening and fascinating. Still, she had a purpose for being here. Sagittarius had run off in this direction, and Ammar was close behind with life threatening injuries. She had to get him the help he needed, even if it meant asking it from the two-leggers. "This way. We will be safe here, for now." she said to her companions. Branin and Ser had Ammar by the arms, helping him to get around. The leader of the herd looked horrible. He was bloody and pale and shivering and he seemed small in a way. It must be the poison pumping through his veins. She saw two students, and blinked, studying them for a moment. Then, she lost interest. She turned to her centaur herd-mates. "I am going to find Sagittarius. Maybe she found some help. I will be back as soon as I can." she said, giving them all a reassuring nod. She glanced at her bow and sheath of arrows. The humans would not like it if she brought weapons into the school, so she took them off of her body and set them on the ground. Giving them a long stare, she turned and took off for the inside of the school, hoping to find her friend and medical assistance.
**Exit to Hospital Wing**

{OOC:}

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ȼurrent Ƚocation A garden of some kind
Ӻriend or Ӻoe Some of the herd and a few humans
Ῐnner Ҭhoughts Gotta find Sagi

Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
☾ Serallius ☽
A roaming centaur...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As Serallius followed Imara towards the Hogwarts castle, his gaze shifted between the wounded Ammar and his surroundings. He was alert, fearing for another attack that they could not afford at this time. The acrid scent of blood filled the air around him, making him hold his breath in between large gulps of oxygen.

"We're at the school," Ser whispered. So close to help, yet somehow so far away.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
тɧε ӺʅɑɱЪѳӌɑȵт Ȼεȵтɑυʀ

The Moon The Sun The Stars
All show my feelings for you

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Branin supported Ammar as they went, He looked around as they arrived at the castle, he felt unsure of being so close to wizards. "I don't like being here." he said softly.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:43 am
User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

Ammar slumped against Branin and groaned. He felt as though his limbs were on fire. An inferno blazing inside him with no control. He just wanted to jump into a river and cool the flames. Let the flames drown in the water. Ammar moaned and tried to move, finding that his limbs were out of his control. The shivers took him again, despite the fact that he was on fire right now. He laughed at the irony, the sound of his laugh was weak and almost not a laugh at all.

Then, as quickly as the fire was there, it was replaced with ice. Someone had thrown ice into his body and under his skin. He was covered in goosebumps and shivered more vehemently. With how strong his teeth were clattering, he almost couldn't breathe. This frustrated him more than anything; being unable to control anything about himself. It was his own body, and it refused to do what he wanted!

He rolled his head to the other side, where Serallius held him up. It was also the side where the bite was. Already it was puffy and an ugly shade of purple. It throbbed and blood continued to flow from it, unable to stop. Ammar was going to die, he realized again, and he wouldn't be in battle. He would die like a sick lamb. This enraged him and he let out a cry of anger,
"This is...!" the words escaped him, and he couldn't formulate more words past the chattering.

Where was the help? He wanted to live, he really did. There were still things he wanted to do with his life. That he promised his father that he would do. Like find a nice mare, have a few foals... he wanted to see his life play out past this point. He saw himself leading the herd for a few more years, yet, and not dying here. Was the poison of the acromantula going to rob him of his life? Of his future? It was a surprise that he was still alive at this point, still clinging on, despite the alternation of hot and cold sensations raging within his body. Despite the unbearable pain that he was forced to endure.

User Image
User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

Sagittarius ran out of the castle as quickly as possible, not ever looking back to see if Imara and Lukas were following her or not. She spotted within seconds Ammar, Ser, and Branin. Their leader looked so weak, on the verge of death.

She raced to his side and frantically said, "Don't worry; Help is here! You'll be fine. Just hold on a bit longer!"

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games