Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Gates [Post here before entering village] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:42 pm
Rey walked up to the gate with his bookbag on his back and a frown on his face. He hated his last village. It was like he didn't even exist. He just wanted something to believe in. A village that would care for him. Maybe even friends. A family was certainly our of the question that was for sure. Though even though he had no headband, it was still a pain to get into the village. After finishing the screening process, the young Uchiha passed through the gate and quickly headed towards the academy. He wanted to be a ninja badly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 pm
Ryo Loki
Bounty Hunter Class: Taijutsu
User Image

Ryo came up to the village gates and peacefully filled out the information that was requested of him.

Name: Ryo Loki
Reason for coming: Training
Duration: A week or two.

With that, Ryo entered the village and made his way for the academy.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:34 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩The Eternal Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Omoi ran up to the gate, panting, he looked around for the man. "Damn, nowhere in sight" he said, looking around. He quickly rushed out the gate, in search of the shifty looking man.

Voice Sample
The Darkness of Eternity - Theme
Through the Fire and Flames - Battle Theme
Whatcha Say? - Death Theme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure Seven Tailed Jinjuriki

Nakamuro made his way back to his home village, his mask still covering his face as the guard recognized his small and short body and his black hair. he also had a nick name being the "Iron Death" and his emotionless attitude. Still, something deep within him seemed to be springing up, he felt slightly more powerful as well and his sense of smell seemed better as well. He couldn't help but feel that something was living withing him be he just shrugged it off as he had more important things to do first. The guard let Nakamuro in as he let in a nod as a thanks and made his way into the village.

[exit]

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩The Eternal Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Omoi turned his back upon the village, it had been closed in his absence. Otogakure was one of the few links that he and his father shared and now it felt as it had been severed. He didn't know why but he felt as if this somehow pushed him further from the father he never really knew. All that was left now, was the travel and train, perhaps along the way he might find something else linked to his father. He thought about what he knew of his father, he was a skilled genjutsuist, something Omoi picked up... What else? He wore a robe covered in red clouds, perhaps that was some sort of symbolism Omoi might be able to trace? Only time would tell. He slowly began to trudge away, his heart heavy.

((Yes, that's right, posting in this here closed village, like a boss.))

Voice Sample
The Darkness of Eternity - Theme
Through the Fire and Flames - Battle Theme
Whatcha Say? - Death Theme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:03 pm
User ImageAnkoku The Eternal Nightmare
God|| SS-Rank || Weapon|| Demon Eyes || Beast

Ankoku arrived at the gate, the smell of death and blood filled the village as he waited for his backup.

bb

And the light around me will be night."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:09 pm
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

User Image
██████████` ` Living, Lost, in my Nightmares ` ` ██████████

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx8 0 0 ll 8 0 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :✵ Hikari ▪▪ Uchiha ✵: █████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A blast of purple flames erupts next to Ankoku, quickly materializing into Hikari. "Come on, let's go..." she said in a dead, hallow sounding voice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXXXXXXX█████ :✵ Servant ▪▪ Of ▪▪ The Mad-King ✵: █████

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:13 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"GIVE ME WHAT I OWN."
"Mmm? A girl?" The man laughed a little, concealed by his armor. "Oh, it's that Hikari girl. Hello, little one. I'm sure I'll get to know you later, but right now I have to kill a lot of things. I don't know how you got such a god-awful amount of chakra, but hopefully you won't be too useless. After all, Lydia might be here. Might be anywhere. Maybe you'll get to kill her." He smiled as he continued to sit over Kiyoshi's shoulder, not needing to even walk as his many thousands of large-scale ribbons slashed everything they touched like mince meat; coming from the origin of his back. They waited for "Ankoku" and Hikari to move. They didn't want to kill too many Ghosts, or else Kiyoshi might get mad at his oh-so dwindling force.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:20 pm
User ImageAnkoku The Eternal Nightmare
God|| SS-Rank || Weapon|| Demon Eyes || Beast

Ankoku entered the ghost den with two ghost swords in hand.

bb

And the light around me will be night."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:40 pm
Cloaked in a white hood, with the intent on becoming strong enough to lead a brotherhood properly should he need to, the assassin stepped forth into the once thriving village of sound. Otogakure had once been filled with life, with great shinobi rushing through it's village utilizing unique skills that were unparalleled by most villages of the day. Their ingenious use of natural tendencies of nature seemed to fit right in with the Igazakaru family's ash style jutsu, and thus Korumo wished to acquire their skills as well. With the town so reduced of life however, the jounin would have to search for a scroll of sorts to carry their techniques with him. It would become the 5th scroll to join his collection. He only hoped that he would find no opposition in the path he perused.  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 pm
The assassin was happy with the progress he had made today. His steps were slow but proud, as the jounin shinobi walked forward into the country beyond. Upon his right arm there was now a thick silver gauntlet, which bore many holes in it, and within his ninja gear, a scroll containing the secrets of the lost village of Otogakure.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:47 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Niha ☼ Tsarumae
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The jonin approached the deserted gates of the once proud village known as Otogakure. Shinobi both great and terrible hailed from the Land of Rice, and was home to powerful jutsu that rivaled that of other villages if not bested. Niha paused briefly, muttering a few inaudiable words to herself before she proceeded. Like Iwagakure, Otogakure had fallen without a shred of life. She ventured into the village, in search of what she came here for.

[exit]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jonin | ex-Iwagakure | 493/493

Novoa_Dragon

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Niha ☼ Tsarumae
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The woman departed from the village, having found what she needed. She was off to her next destination, traveling in search of jutsu.

[exit]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jonin | ex-Iwagakure | 493/493

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:39 pm
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

User Image

Boverk "
Hate is not always a bloodthirsty roar when you charge your foe. The hate I have is converted into the weapons that slowly break you down. "

→ Five blurs had started to rush towards the gates until they all began to slow down infront of the gates to see a few nin guarding the gates. The Commander slowly moved them and spoke in a seriously frighten voice compared to what Boverk hsd sounded before." We are here to reinforce the village and to bring back a few things to the Kage of Konoha." He started to move foreword before the nin could have said a word. The oinin nin that had came with Boverk had suddenly started to move inside with him spilting up in the village.
[Exits]←

User Image

Location ;Otogakure aka the Village Hidden in the Sound

Justu used:

Charka : 190

Who I'm with:Oinin Ninja

My mood is:Content

{Out.of.character; }

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:30 pm
The cloaked Oinins disappeared out of the village leaving there fellow Oinin here to guard  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff