Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

Trinity was stunned to see the face of none other then Colton Raines. What was he doing here? She was going to tell him to get lost and she almost hoped it would result in some sort of confrontation. She needed that right now.

"Raines wha..." Trinity stopped cold. She looked into his eyes. Those were not the eyes of the Gryffindor. Those were eyes she recognized. She let out a sharp, short gasp. She pushed the black cat off her lap and shot up. "Oh my..." She faded off. "My Lord" She muttered staring into his eyes.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxThird Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Seventh Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

He smirked when he heard his girlfriend's voice and turned to her, slipping his arm around her waist. "You should listen to her, after all, Matt," he said and nodded to Yia. "I suppose I could sit with you Yia. I'd sit with my girlfriend, but she's a haughty taughty Prefect," he said, then smirked at her and stuck out his tongue. He drew in a deep breath, then turned back to the young boy. "You would do well to remember that the phrase 'mudblood' is against the rules at Hogwarts and I'll take it upon myself to punish it. And trust me, boy, I will punish you." The dark expression that had covered his face evaporated and he nodded to Yia. "To your cabin then?" And to Aravis, he said, "When we reach Hogsmeade, my darling," and kissed her on the forehead.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Roi couldn't help but raise one of Colton's eyebrows as William insulted his queen. So he moved his new shell in front of William before offending Trinity more. Staring down at William with his venomous eyes and now strong body and thick arms. He sneered and shook his head. "Hold your tongue William. Your family pride is one thing but right now please do not insult my queen, which is part of MY family pride." The demon ordered his servant before going over to Trinity and smiling down at her grabbing her chin and then kissing her. His host was in love with Phinellia, well that love for that b***h is no longer there. No, the b*****d child that used to own this body was trapped in the endless labyrinth that was both Roi's mind and Colton's mind. He sat down in the corner of the cabin, moving one of Colton's strong legs to be on top of the other one. Looking over his most loyal of servants. "So? Surprised to see your new master?
User Image
“'Tis best to weigh the enemy more mighty than he seems.”
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:58 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia sneered as Will romanced his girlfriend and stuck his tongue out at the older teen.
"Ooo la la~ Where did you pick that one up old man." Yia said grinning his prankster grin and chuckled as he motioned with his hand, tucking one in his pocket and grabbing Seren's hand and made his way down the corridor to an empty cabin and opened the door for Seren and then sitting down in it. This was going to be a fun year, he could just tell.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

Who's
up for a...

User Image

User Image

Ben let out a sigh of relief as the situation was diffused. The threat Will had made hung in the air like the lingering sound of gunshot. Though he hadn't spoken it loudly he'd made himself clear. Even though the couple had meant well in sticking up for Seren's blood purity, Ben still didn't like them sticking their noses into it. Matt had acted to hastily. Patience was, after all, a virtue. "Are you alright?" Ben asked Matt, who was looking a bit sulky. He put a comforting hand gently on the other wizard's back hoping that he could make things alright. Matt was his only friend here, and he did't want to see him upset.

...little friendly competition?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:17 am
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Third Year~Relationship Status: Taken by Yia~

The young Ravenclaw couldn't help but let out a small giggle when Yia opened the door for her. Seren smiles and sits right down next to the pankster she called her boyfriend. This school year was going to be one of the best so far that she had been at Hogwarts.

Wearing

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:53 am
User Image
User Image

Tyler looked at Ryn and smiled as she spoke. As the train began to slow he put away his pack of licorice wands. "Here we go." he said as he smiled at Ryn and headed out towards the platform. Here we go. he thought as he stepped off the train onto Hogsmeade Station for what might be the last time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:08 pm
What makes you happy?

I wonder... what makes you happy...

does it make...Others happy too?
User ImageUser Image
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Filthy Mudbloods...
Mood: Angry.
╚══════════════╝

This mudblood was touching him! Not only did Matt not like to be touched but to let a vile mudblood touch him was unspeakable! Still, he didn't understand why he didn't slap the boy's hand away... That's what he would have normally done but this time, he didn't... He wondered why, some feeling was holding him back. Still, he just rolled his eyes at the window and looked back into Ben's light blue eyes and just shrugged, keeping his thin lips tightly pursed he just reassembled the chess game, he wondered did the boy like chess? If so, he'd play. So he pointed at the glass set and rose an eyebrow. "Want to play?" He asked his 'friend.'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{OOC:...}

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:29 pm
☆★Λɾαѵɨʂ ЯΦʂεɳʈђα☆★
☆★☆★Sixth Year☆★☆★
☆★☆★☆★Gryffindor Prefect☆★☆★☆★

User Image

Aravis smiled as her boyfriend put his arm around her waist. However when he stuck out his tounge at her, she did the only logical thing. She stuck her tounge out at him back. "I shall see you then," she said softly as she entered the prefect's cabin.

An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Hogwarts Express/ Cabin

Ronyo had made the excuse that he needed to head back to his house before going to the station. That was partially true as he did wish to see his mother before he ventured off once again. However the white haired boy had a few others things he needed to get and some extra texts that Master Zhuge had given him he wanted to take with him. In addition Ronyo felt that it was best if he arrived separately from the rest of his friends, again he was not sure why but his gut was telling him to take the precautions. Now in a cabin by himself Ronyo could get down to his meditation and focus his lessons from the old Chinese wizard.

His time in China had seemed so short yet he had accomplish so much in that amount of time. The old wizard was a descendent of famed Zhuge Liang the master strategist and wizard during the three kingdoms period in ancient China. Ronyo had told Master Zhuge about his times at Hogwarts and the conflicts he had come across thus far. He told him about the strange Egyptian who told him he had gifts and abilities, most Ronyo still did not understand and part of him was not sure he needed them yet, and Ronyo told about the demon who had possessed several students until he was sealed away. All of these things the old wizard had taken well and accepted Ronyo wish to improve himself and become stronger so he could protect his friends and everyone else within the walls of Hogwarts.

Now in a deep state of meditation Ronyo expanded his sixth sense outward and allowed it to come freely and without boundaries. This skill above all others had been the one Master Zhuge wished to push as far as it could go. He had told Ronyo that it was a unique gift that Ronyo had acquired thanks in part to his connection to the forest he lived near and the animals that roamed within. It was a gift not inherited but developed by Ronyo's own willingness to become closer with nature and the abilities that many of the animals also possessed. With his sense opened up to the area around him he could feel his friends enjoying the train ride, he could feel the new students becoming anxious and excited about joining Hogwarts, and he could feel some other odd things that gave him a small chill running down his back. Ronyo could not place the feeling or pin-point its location in relation to the train for his ability did not work like that, it was not a radar that could narrow to a direct person but almost like feelers in the air that spoke to Ronyo. Indeed it was something hard to explain and likely would be for anyone who tried to explain the principles behind a sixth sense.

Despite the shivering sensation Ronyo found the majority of the train pleasant and joyful in their emotions. From here Ronyo allowed himself to expand his concentration and fine tune his focus to a sharp blade. This would give him tighter control with his wands and also allow him to react and perceive things in the world better. Master Zhuge had explained it like the way to open the gates within himself to his best magic and to raise himself up to newer and higher plateaus of skill and physical fitness. With hope and some small amount of luck Ronyo would not have to use any of his teachings from the old wizard, which was one of Ronyo's lessons. It is always better to avoid a conflict rather than wish it to come about, for nothing good comes of conflict and battle just more pain and deeper wells of anger and sadness. While Ronyo had no intentions of starting a conflict with anyone he had a feeling something odd was about them, something that would require more action on Ronyo's part than ever before. The white haired Slytherin just hoped he was up for the task.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
Alongside Phinelia, Tristain found an empty compartment—free of the mindless chatter, from the summer past to the new year's present—and settled in with Komala purring calmly in her arms. She glanced around with a slightly confused gaze plastered on her petite face. Somehow, in the process of getting to the train, the large group of students that had been compiled at the Raines' farmhouse had dispersed into practically nothingness, leaving the blonde and redhead alone on the train. Ronyo had parted before leaving the house, but Tristain had no idea where Jayden, Devin, Belle—or even her brother, for that matter—had gone.

"Well, I guess everyone else found compartments with better views." Tristain joked lightly, letting her lips pull into a small smile. "Oh! I almost forgot!" Her high-pitched, doll-like voice rang like silver bells inside of the small room as the Ravenclaw slipped her cat off of her lap and onto the seat to allow her to stand to her feet. After a bit of struggle to reach her trunk, which was stowed overhead, Tristain managed to reach a small outside pocket, out of which she pulled a small item, just little enough to cup in her hand without being seen.

Returning to her seat, the second year turned toward Phi, her smile now blazing like the sun, her excitement radiating off of her as if she were trying to warm the compartment. When she was sure she had Phi's attention, Tristain slowly opened her hand, revealing a small, bright red sphere with a dozen gold dots engraved into its exterior, so that the entire thing resembled a round die. Other than the those gentle indents that could barely be felt by the touch, the skin of the ball was completely smooth.

Then, in a musical voice, she whispered,
"Burning locks, seas of ice. Against all odds, we roll the dice." With that, she shook the ball in her hand like one would a pair of dice, and suddenly, each of the tiny golden dots burst into flames, leaving a small, handheld fire burning around the small red sphere in the palm of Tristain's hand. With a light chuckle, she tossed it to Phinelia.

After letting her examine it for herself, Tristain asked, "Do you like it? It makes a nice hand-warmer...and an even better distraction." Giggling quietly, she lifted Komala back onto her lap and began to stroke gently down the length of her spine. "I hope I got the temperature right. My goal was so it would warm, but not burn... What do you think?" Tristain was quite proud of her latest invention. She had spent over half the summer working on the design, the quotes, and even the purpose. She had finished it just before Phi's arrival at the house, but hadn't found time to give it to her in private.

After the fire had been burning for several minutes, in the same, melodious whisper, she sang,
"A friendship built against advice, the flames will dance upon the ice. Go ahead...give it a shake." She urged, instructing Phi on how to put out the flames.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin looked at all the compartments. He wanted to sit some where. He stood in front of an open compartment and looked around. He sighed, figuring that he could just stand...
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood?
Emotional state?
Physical State?

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:47 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

The cabin door opened as the train moved and Woil blinked looking away from the window to see... Shin? Wasn't he the boy who Woil had helped in Diagon Alley? He seemed a bit distant, so Woil just tilted his head and asked the poor boy,
"Would you like to sit down?" He asked him, his voice soft, knowing how sensitive the boy was. He put his empty can of soda down and motioned to the seat opposite him.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Calm.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin looked at the boy, before nodding. He took a seat and sighed. He liked the seats here. "Thank You" He said in his soft voice. His eyes were slightly brighter then last time
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood?
Emotional state?
Physical State?

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Woil smiled and nodded to the boys thanks. Woil had grown even taller over the summer, but it didn't change how quiet he was. Roi had left him pretty destroyed, he was still trying to fix himself. He noticed the little more life in the boys eyes and he stood up pulling out a diet soda from his trunk. He guessed the boy was a friend.
"Here, it's from muggles but I like it." He said gently as he handed Shin the soda and sat down next to him. He didn't know why he was being so gentle with him, probably from the traumatizing moment they had together.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Caring.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games