Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:34 pm
Adrian quickly went off and got a band-aid for Mae, the bathroom smelling really pretty with all the candles and shampoos. He went back in the kitchen and saw that she was sweeping up the rest of the glass. "Here. You can cover up that cut now. By the way your bathroom smells very pretty with all of those shampoos and candles. Have you ever had scented candles lit while taking a bath, or are those all just your moms?" Adrian asked, just a random question.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:52 pm
Mae took the bandaid and listened to Adrian quietly as she took off the silly paper and peeled off the bandaid to put on her finger. Mentioning the shampoos and candles, Adrian spoke of how nice smelling their bathroom was. What an odd and random topic to bring up.. She tried to stop her smiling face, having trouble keeping the giggles down and laguhed, covered her mouth as she did. She laughed and laughed, tears on her face. Why was it so funny? Adrian surely was a weird one despite his popularity. She stopped and looked at him again, exploding into laughter again. She needed the wall to keep her upright as she did, Mae trying her best to supress it. She wiped her tears at long last, looking at Adrian with such an amused look. "Oh geez," she murmured, smiling and went to grab another glass carefully from the cabinet to poor some iced tea from its pitcher, slices of lemon mindlged in with the dark liquid. "I'm sorry for laughing at you twice today," she said, wiping at her eyes again before turning slightly to him. "You are so weird, you know that? You ask the oddest questions and your thoughts are always so...You are a bit easy to read on your face and your reactions are somewhat suprising. Captivating popular boy, now are you?" She said at last and handed him the cup of iced tea, the small cut on her finger now covered by a nude colored bandaid.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:03 pm
Adrian was once again, confused by her laughed, almost a little upset. What did he say that was so funny? He didn't understand. "What's wrong with weird though. I ask weird questions and I don't care if I'm easy to read. It's not like I'm playing poker or anything." He said, a little more seriously than may have been intended, but to him it just sounded like she was insulting him, something he didn't like. He took the cup at had a sip of tea, waiting for her response.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm
Mae poured herself a cup and gave a smile at him, before plopping on the couch. "Your questions...Do you speak everything on your mind? Weird isn't bad, don't get me wrong. It's just that you sell yourself by the way you act around others is all; haven't you ever read Arthur Miller? I mean, you don't need a poker face but you need to keep quiet about some things or others will socially shun you like they do me and that's not fun," she joked casually. She rolled her wrist and wiggled her fingers as she sipped the iced tea before setting the cup down. "And those candles are my mine and my mom's; they are very pleasant having a bath with," she murmured. Why'd he want to know about her scented candles again? "Oh, by the by, there are cookies still on the counter so bring 'em here. Made them yesterday," she called. She had a rather very sweet tooth; it was the reason why she made confectionaries often.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 pm
"I speak my mind because that's what I do. If I'm shunned, so be it. I have three great friends who like me for who I am, not how I look." Adrian said with a straight face, taking another drink as he grabbed the cookies. "See, how hard was it to answer that question? And I'm not surprised they're pleasant. They smell really pretty." He said and placed the cookies on the table between them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:50 pm
Mae grinned, sitting crossed legged. "At least you're speaking with your heart, Adrian." She leaned over, taking a cookie and nibbled on it, bemused. "Makes me sort of proud," she said in an overly dramatic voice before leaning back. Marshmellow gave a meow, hopping up on the couch with ease. Mae petted the cat tentively before peeking at Adrian. "Ah, I know I might've asked this already but don't you have a girlfriend. I mean, a lot of girls confess to you and all. And you are well liked so I assumed you had more friends but apparently you only have three. That makes me one, Jeffery one, and Luce the last. I mean, I know I'm pretty shameful and all not having any friends growing up but you've had a head start in life," Mae commented. "That's almost pitiful," she joked again. She was quite a sarcastic one.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 pm
"Haven't I already explained this enough." Adrian said, not taking it to be funny at all. "I didn't grow up with friends either. I had no real friends, just leeches who hung on because of money and looks. I don't want that. And I never had a girlfriend, just a lot of broken and misguided hearts. Just about every girl that asked me out through my life were the same. They didn't care about what I said, just how I looked. I know you could say that's a pretty biased statement, but you never saw how the girls reacted. It's like they wanted to die, crying because they couldn't date the "hot one" or "the rich guy". Do you know how many times I've heard that? It actually made me cry back when I was in 7th grade. I thought high school may be different, but so far, it seems like it's just worse." Adrian said, unable to take Mae's sarcastic comments well. He looked down at his drink, taking another sip. "I'm trying to be a great friend, but all I do is complain about my feelings and make others upset. Some friend I've turned out to be." He then said, putting his drink gently down on the table once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 pm
Mae bit into another cookie, listening quietly. "Well for one, don't take everything seriously. I haven't had any friends; no one played with me, no one confessed to me, many have tried talking to me yet they were only mocking me behind their backs. So I wouldn't know if you were a good friend or a bad friend since I've never had friends to begin with. But I don't think you're a bad friend, no, not at all." She played with her bandaid, looking down at it. "And I don't think it's complaining really. You're just voicing your feelings is all. And as much as I hate talking to people, talking to you is almost a relief. I like listening and talking and like I've said before, you can tell me anything from secrets to opinions." Mae sipped her drink then, feeling warm inside. Marshmellow rubbed against her hand. Mae set her drink down again to pet her cat who relaxed on her lap.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:53 pm
Adrian listened and sighed, knowing that he has had a better life of then her. "But can you do the same with me? Can you tell me anything you want? I don't tell secrets. I may voice my opinion but that's how I am." He said to her, watching her pet Marshmallow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:41 pm
Mae stopped petting the cat briefly, almost caught in suprise of his question. Could she? Coud she really confide in him everything she felt and thought? Was she being a hypocrite if she said no? Mae didn't know how to answer and for a moment looked a bit dumbfounded. She held a thoughtful face, one of puzzlement until she looked up at him, her face blushing. "Of course. I'll tell you anything you ask. Just," she paused, looking down again at her cat whom she resumed petting, "don't feel hurt if I say something bad," she murmured quietly.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:13 pm
Adrian only nodded with a smile. "Of course. I know my emotions can get the better of me when it comes to things I don't want to hear, but I'll try not to get so sad or upset with something bad you want to tell me." He said to her, moving over next to her and started to pet the car himself. "Is they're anything you need to tell me now?" He asked, looking at her with his ocean blue eyes, slowly petting marshmallow.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:35 am
Mae looked at him thoughtfully for a moment before dismissed what she was right about to say, closing her mouth. She watched his hand pet Marshmellow for a moment, not knowing how to say anything then, a face full of conflictment until she cleared her throat. "No, nothing at all," she murmured. It was a let down at first. She felt the lie right on her neck and regretted not telling him the truth. She was a liar, a hypocrite, no different than those who said they were her 'friends' and then back talked her. She bit her lip. Everything was okay though, she didn't want what she had already established to end. She looked at him then. "I think your mom is going to worry if you stay out too long. When's your curfew?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:51 pm
[ B u m p ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:58 pm
(Sorry)

Adrian simply nodded, believing her. "Ok. If you ever need to tell me something, please don't hesitate." He said, looking up at her with a smile. He then heard he question and looked at his watch. "Mother may start worrying so I should start walking home." He said with a sigh, not wanting to leave. He stood up and headed for the door. He turned to her with a smile. "Thanks for letting me hang out for a bit. I hope a wasn't much of a bother." He said to her. Before he left, he quickly went up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He then gave another smile before quickly heading out the door before she could say anything to him, his cheeks burning red.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm
Mae blushed, looking to the floor. Her fingers felt her cheek, which was burning hot by the way, feeling the warmth of his lips as they brushed against the soft skin of her cheek. She heard the door close with a soft click as she stood in the hall, still staring at the floor. A soft smile appeared on her lips. That long awaited kiss to the cheek was finally recieved. She turned around on her heel, looking at the couch they were just sitting at moments earlier and gave another smile.
This very moment, she decided, was to be called her beginning.

Classes the next day were again filled with exams and the heat of summer finally made its appearance. The classroom windows were opened to circulate air and the uniforms no longer bore the black blazer and sweaters but of white collared shirts and ties, short sleeved and crisp. Yet the heat did not effect Mae, she still wore a long cardigan over her uniform, and as she tested, she took no water breaks. The bell rang for lunch, calling for the meeting of her three beloved friends. Faint memories of yesterday still filled her mind, making her smile softly when people weren't looking. She'd meet them in the cafeteria today with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today and whatever Luce couldn't finish in her own meal.
Mae silently descended upon the stairs, headed to the cafeteria, until many hooligans decided to push her from above, grabbing her shoulders and shoving her foward. Mae did not scream, she did not even have time to make any expression as she fell...into the arms of a person.
She looked up into the eyes of a familiar face, Aaron, who looked rather angrily, the first time she's seen such an expression on him, at the girls who committed the crime. Yet he said nothing, giving them the glare for they were not worth his words and scolding. He then looked down at the shocked Mae in his arms before he let her stand, taking a step back down so that he was eye level with her.
"Thank you," she whispered, eyes widening slightly. It was the first anyone has helped her from being bullied. She looked away, a small blush on her cheeks. Aaron said nothing at first other than a nod.
"I was bullied a lot in middle school. So much that I had to change schools. I wanted...to get stronger so I could literally smash their faces into the concrete. I worked out for countless hours, times wasted on trying to be physically better than them. All that for nothing because in the end, I couldn't see it in myself to punch them in their throats. And now, when I see people getting bullied, it gets me so...angry." He paused, looking down for a split second. "But then it goes away. I just don't want to see people get hurt is all," he added kindly. Mae nodded as well, offering a rather forced smile.
She then noticed he was going up the stairs. "You're not eating lunch?" Aaron shook his head. "I don't fit in well here," he murmured in a low voice, playing with one of his piercings on his ear. Mae instantly felt a connection with him, lighting up. "Ah, um, if you want, you can eat lunch with me and my friends," she offered. Aaron was a bit taken back yet liked the prospect and followed her down the stairs to the usual table. Luce was already chatting it up with Jeffery and Mae could easily tell what Luce was going to give her to eat. Mae stood at the edge of the table, her usual expression on her face, as she looked at Luce who looked up and then over her shoulder to Aaron, a tad shocked. She said nothing yet looked at Mae seriously for a second before shrugging. Mae turned around to look at Aaron before proceeding to sit across from Luce, taking her juice and sweet bun.

[ No need to say sorry. I'm having a busy, hectic week as well.
Ha, this is where the drama sets in! ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces