Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Xyz123Desu generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 73!

Xyz123Desu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:02 am
.......what was I going to ask? sweatdrop
::Thinks:: Oh! yes I remember. I want to know how to place my house. I have been running around the map all night. Many houses on it are colored green to represent vacent, however I go to the area and there is no option to place and nothing there but bugs trash and flowers. any help?
ty domokun
----------Edit------------
I found how to place my house. A friend was kind enought to send me the information. However I still have not found any vacent signs. Anyone that has seen one please tell me its location. Your help will be much apriciated. Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:03 am
have rod have bait but how do i reel the fish in?  

Mihoshi38

Xyz123Desu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:40 pm
Mihoshi38 to answer your question I would like to refer you to the thread I used to learn to fish. Very informative. >>> Fishing Uber Sticky
Grrr I dont know how to make the url insert work, yet it works when I press preview but not when I view the page O.o anyway the site is http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8421591
Just copy paste it or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:51 pm
DarkElf27
Vexrm
Ok stupid question here, how do people get those "I want to look like this!" sigs and how do they know what items will look like on them all at once?
They go to the gaia avatar creator and select the stuff they want ion their avatar, and it shows what they would look like.
I clicked on the gaig avatar creator and I'm told that the sight has been moved or no longer exist. Now what.  

Mihoshi38

Xyz123Desu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:49 pm
Mihoshi38 there are a number of places that create avatars for you that you can use as what you want to look like once you get gold to buy the items. You go to these sites and create a charecter then copy and paste the code they provide into your signature on here. I belive one of them can do it for you. I used Gaia Dream Creator(GDC)

or click

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://dream.tektek.org  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:40 am
Mihoshi38
have rod have bait but how do i reel the fish in?
You don't reel it in, it does that automatically. You just have to keep it between the red lines while it does.  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

BroilyTheBob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:51 am
I have a few questions, if you don't mind helping I could really use it!

1. When others post in your topic do you get money for it? (Cause I'll leave Gaia with like 32g and when I come back I've got like 345g)

2. Is it necessary for me to buy a better rod for fishing? (would it help me make money quicker than posting?)

and 3. When I go into the Gaia towns thingy (you know where you wonder round and catch bugs and stuff) how do I find my house, or do I have to place it somewhere first?

Thats all, thanx! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:42 pm
Bradhadir
I have a few questions, if you don't mind helping I could really use it!

1. When others post in your topic do you get money for it? (Cause I'll leave Gaia with like 32g and when I come back I've got like 345g)

2. Is it necessary for me to buy a better rod for fishing? (would it help me make money quicker than posting?)

and 3. When I go into the Gaia towns thingy (you know where you wonder round and catch bugs and stuff) how do I find my house, or do I have to place it somewhere first?

Thats all, thanx! biggrin

1. No. you have to post to get money. I don't know how your getting money once you log out
2. Nope. I find that posting gets you more money than fishing but thats just me. I rarly fish
3. You have to place it first and then remember where  

Youka-chan

vl3acky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:54 pm
How do you do quest? I heard some people doing quest and they need items...but i dont even know how to get them  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:02 pm
umm never mind i got my answer in the dictionary =D wow wat a useful dictionary whee  

vl3acky

MintCherryMocha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:07 pm
How do you show movie clips on ur sig?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:18 pm
If its just a multiframed jpg or gif etc, you put it into normal
[img]YOUR IMAGE URL HERE[/img]
brackets. If it's a .mov/.avi, you can't.  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

MintCherryMocha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:13 pm
Do you know how to make one or is there a special site?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:12 pm
I don't know how to make them, but you can host them at www.photobucket.com , or www.tinypic.com .  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

tyler013

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:59 pm
Hi, I was just wondering what an avatar was and were I could find it?
Thanx! heart

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games