Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Sign up sheet!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yiwen_Rojer

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh, Hi there User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here's something about me User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Yiwen_Rojer
Name: Yiwen/wen
Orientation: Straight
About me: I'm shy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. , but looking for someone who understands me. I love music emotion_bigheart
I love reading comic and novels. I also like to watch anime.I love cool and cute stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm a bit funny if i know you User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hope that i can find someone i can trust and i love User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:47 pm
I'm curious so here it goes...
Vampangel-3000
Name: Kaitie
Orientation: Straight
I like: music; movies;watch anime (though i haven't watched a lot lately) comics/manga's; I'm a tomboy though i have girly moments;thoughtful and caring; sometimes a spazz;somewhat romantic i think; I'm shy-ish; people say I'm funny,cool and fun to be around; a few people say I'm a chatter mouth though others say I'm quiet/ to quiet; I play a few video games though i haven't for awhile but plan to do more of that soon; i like animals; I'm kind of overprotective...
Merci et bonne journée (thank you and have a good day)
[love vampangel-3000]
amour vampangel-3000

vampangel-3000

Friendly Prophet

Araneados

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Username: afternoon popsicles
A Little Information: I am heteroflexible which just means I'm more
inclined to date men, but I am still open to women. I'm a sixteen year- old
Filipino girl and firm believer of "Love Knows No Bounds". My basic
interests are roleplaying in the forums, writing in general, online/video games,
cosplaying, Chinese/Russian culture, and obviously anime/manga.

In regards to dating.. I am hopeless. Ha ha. I'm really awkward. I mean,
I can stupid flirt like, "Hey baby, I didn't know smoking was allowed in here."
But.. seriously flirting and being romantic? ..Pft. You're going to have to be
patient with me.
What I'm Looking For: For me, it's all about personality. I'd love to meet someone who shares similar and/or same interests as me. Oh, sidenote, I hate one word responses. I love to get to know the person I'm talking to, and romantically interested in. That can't happen if you're going to give me nothing to work with.

Anyways, that's about it. Thanks for taking the time to read this text wall. Ha ha.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:26 pm
Screw it Lets Try This

UserName:HellRaiser2015
Name:Hey All Im Tyler
Personality:Id love to think i have a fun attitude. i love meeting new people. i open up more when i get to know people. umm i am extremely random and shy andue to that i can be pretty akward. i am a perverted fellow but i know when its appropriate and when its not. im not the most "fit" guy but im sweet kind and i always try to make people smile.

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500

ImAWoodlandFaery

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:49 pm
ImAWoodlandFaery

I'm 19 and bi. I like writing, listening to music, watching movies, helping people, and anything spiritual.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 pm
I'm 20 years old, watch anime and stuff, a guy, tend to act dorky and act like a nerd, and also I am straight.
the girl must be at lest 18, and if you can one that calls herself a nerd.  

I Rich Forever I

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Makaig

Dangerous Hunter

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:10 pm
Jack170
I can try
Username: Jack170
Interest: i like reading writing watching youtube talking and parties
straight
age has to be like 10-15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:43 am
Alright, I am curious (like everyone on here)

Orientation: straight
Interests: I could almost talk about anything. But what I do is that I am a part time model and part time lab assistant. I live in the US (california) and recently moved to London for work. Hmm..... I am not crazy about anime or the sort (so avoid that). But I lurrrrve talking about movies. I am very very sarcastic.  

Holly Bo

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Carrier of Hope

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:59 am
What the hey, why not.

I'm Joey, 20, live in southern California. I'm really shy until you get to know me, then I'll find something to talk about. I like sports, listening to music, watching movies, video games, hanging with friends. Looking for a female around my age that has a good personality and shares interests with me. Thinks that's about it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:29 pm
My Name Is Amy I am 20 Bi looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend I am nice funny and down to earth looking for the same in my mate p2p me smile  

amylee29

Cheeky Foxy

5,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:49 pm
Username: Cheeky_Gangsta_Girl
My name is Jess
Im 15 turning 16 soon biggrin
Orinentation: Bi-curious
Love to read, loves animals,loves people who can be funny and charming,
Like to rp biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:47 pm
I'm Cherry Turnover, a.k.a:
Cherry or Sheen

I'm 22 years old, [getting up there right?] and I'm gay.
I'm looking for a nice guy/boy who is younger than me since I don't see any people over my age on here haha. I prefer to keep this just online since we both might find someone in real life and I wouldn't want to hold you down.

I'm, overall, a pretty nice guy. I'm calm most the time but when you first meet me I'm kinda shy. . . even right now I don't like talking about myself. I can get jealous, impatient, and hot headed sometimes but that's only if someone ticks me off ;; ^ -^

I'm currently living with my parents because I'm the only person they trust to babysit my teenage sister. I'm hoping to get a job soon and hopefully will find a nice relationship in the process.

~Cherry/Sheen

Hot n Fun

SFCommando69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:01 am
Ah hell, I'm in.

Username: GySgt Anders (Soon to change, as I have a new RPC in mind..)
Name: Malik
Some Information: I'm a seventeen year old African American/Japanese/Hispanic boy (nice combos huh?) that solidly believes in being a "Hopeless Romantic". Some of my interests are role-playing in the military guilds on Gaia's forums, writing short love stories, playing on the Xbox with my "broskies", camping, the Marines, and constructing things in games like Roblox and Minecraft.

Dating... My "girl" friends tell me that I'm very sweet and caring, some even go the length to say I'm romantic. If you've been up to tabs on Adventure Time, I'm a lot like Finn with the Fire Princess in a relationship. Sweet, funny, and traditional.

What I'm Looking For: Someone who I can attach to. I'd like to meet someone who's interested in the same things as me and has a great personality to boot. And by the way, I don't date African American women. It's just not my thing. (You'll find out why once you get to know me better.)

Oh yeah, and I'm kinda shy. Don't let that stop you from looking deeper. smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm
Im Joe, 15
User: Newrestling27
I love music, goofing off, and socializing smile
id date: 13-16
plz pm me  

Newrestling27

Clean Shopper

1,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games