Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Digimon: Shadow of the Forgotten Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:02 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

((We'll move to champion/ultimate soon enough. lol Think how long it took them in the show. They didn't just automatically get it. They had to work for it. Btw, Shining, is it possible to use a different color, like goldenrod or something? That yellow is really hard on the eyes.))

Sammy's shock was reflected in Krissy's eyes. "Me? What about you? I came here to help the digimon! Why are you hurting them?" She pleaded with her friend, trying to make her stop attacking. Leormon was bristling with rage, stamping his paws on the ground. But he didn't attack, not without Krissy's okay.

Karisa glanced at Tsunomon, then dismissed him from her mind. He was just in-training. Her own companions would take care of him easily if he decided to start trouble. Her house was surprisingly simple and cozy. It held a dark charm to it, dressed in somber colors. The digimon from outside hurried in and set to work, cleaning and tidying the place.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:42 am
Scott gave off a mental sigh as Karisa refrained from scolding him about letting Tsunomon. He figured he expected him to boss the puffball around like she does with her digimon. He bowed to her. "What will you have me do?"  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 am
Commandramon barely had time to back away from Veedramon's second attack. His abilities as a soldier were really paying off, now. "You can handle bullets, it seems..." But what about explosives? "DCD Bomb!" Commandramon threw a high-explosive bomb underneath Veedramon. He doubted it would do much damage, but it would allow himself and Draco an opportunity at a tactical retreat from the resulting dust cloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:15 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Karisa eyed him for a minute, thinking. Then she gave a sharp whistle that brought a Gostumon to her. She rapped out orders to the rock digimon. "Get him an apron and a cloth. He can start with the attic and work his way down. Tell the others to leave the mess for him." The Gostumon bowed and hurried off. "Right away Lady Karisa!" He soon returned, bearing a frilly pink apron and a bucket of water that had a cloth over the edge. Karisa looked to Scott. "Since you seem so eager, you can take over their chores. I expect the place to be spotless."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:14 am
Veedramon roared in anger as the bomb exploded under him. "V-Breath Arrow MAX!!" A giant V-Nova Blast was shot from his mouth, the center aimed at where the two were mere seconds before the cloud of dust appeared.

[I love Veedramon, he's such a badass digimon! xD]]

-----

Sammy turned away, not wanting to answer. "You have absolutely no clue what your talking about!" Sammy yelled, tears in her eyes now. "DexDorugamon! Finish this quick..." Sammy paid no attention to Kim, as the two didn't really seem eye to eye on most things.
DexDorugamon nodded. "Enough standing around! Help if you want Icedevimon but either way it doesn't matter! Power Metal!" Iron orbs shot from his mouth at the rookie digimons as he charged Leormon. "Tail Electrocution!" Swinging his tail around He attempts to ensnare the little lion and finish it off.

[[don't the Ultimate come when an event happens relating to the crest they have? Either way at this rate it'll be ....7 on 4 within toy town? I guarantee a couple people will digivolve if its like the series...]]

-----

Zane Grinned and pointed at the twins. "Chrysalimon! Take'em out! Sam, Take the little girl with the lunamon hostage will you?"
Chrysalimon turned to face the twins' digimon. "Misconnect Buster!" A large yellow ball of energy was shot at The Gabumon and agumon. "Data Crusher!" Three tentacles were sent at either digimon, hoping for a quick finish.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:44 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Sammy! Why are you doing this?" Krissy asked fretfully. She didn't like seeing her friend like this. Even worse was watching as Leormon was caught by DexDorugamon's attack. It saved him from the Data Crusher but that didn't make it any easier to bear see. Leormon snarled at the champion level digimon. "Let go of me! Critical Bite!" He yelled, sinking his sharp teeth into the tail that held him.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:18 pm
The explosion from Veedramon's assault caused Draco and Commandramon to be blown backwards, but they still managed to find a place to hide, They had to formulate a plan for this battle. "So, Commandramon, any ideas?"

Commandramon, though slightly injured, nodded with confidence. "Yeah. It'll require a lot of luck, but I think it just might work." Commandramon and Draco ran around some of the back alleys in the area and planted DCD Bombs in several different places. Each one was wirelessly connected to a detonator that Commandramon kept with him. "This should work."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 pm
Scott took the apron with a laugh and put it on right away. "As you wish Ma'am." He asked the Gostumon to lead the way as he prepared himself to clean. Karisa would probably work himself, but he didn't mind. He would earn her trust even if it was a hard road.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:09 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Karisa looked annoyed by his laughter. The Gostumon hurried away, seeing the glare on her face. He grasped Scott's hand, pulling him along. "Come on! The Lady wants the cleaning done!" He said, rapidly leading the boy away.He lead Scott to a pull down set of stairs. "That's the attic. No one's been up there in so long." He said, looking at the dust floating down from the dark area.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:32 am
Scott thanked the little digimon as he pulled the latter down. Dust sheathed the steps so he decided to clean them first. Using the rag and water, he set off, whistling a slow and relaxed song.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:39 am
"IceDevimon, I'm feeling rather generous today, lets make things a little more interesting. Freeze the area." Kim said coldly and IceDevimon complied, using its power to summon a massive blizzard. "You better get off my mountain before you freeze to death." Kim called down to the crowd before leaving with IceDevimon.

"Blue Blaster!" Gabumon shouted, firing at the yellow ball while Augumon ran and tackled Gabumon out of the Data Crusher's way. Then a blizzard kicked up. "We need to get out of here before we freeze!" Dante shouted, luckily, Virgil was next to him, so the twins knew where they were at, but the other two where a different story.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:10 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

The Gotsumon looked around, then hurried off. He soon reappeared with his own cloth and bucket, setting them down beside Scott. "It's a big job." He said in explanation as he set to work helping the human.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:41 pm
[[waiting on whoever has lunamon]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:12 pm
"Aren't you afraid you would get in trouble? I don't think she would like you helping a digidestined." He shrugged though and continued the work, smiling. "Well, i guess if things get bad Tsunomon and I could hold her off." He laughed quietly and continued his whistling.He didn't want to get the digimon in trouble, but if worse came to worse, he would protect its life if he had to. A kind soul like that should never get hurt. So what had the audacity to hurt Karisa?  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 pm
((I'm waiting for Ruri and Krissy, and the others we're fighting too I guess.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games