Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:28 pm
Lucian just laughed. "Now how pray tell did you come to that conclusion?" he said as he led Thomas from one end of the mansion to the other, stopping in three cozy foyers to spread out the sheets around the respective fireplaces before leading him up to the attic and finally onto the roof. Frederick wanted Thomas to partake in torturous tasks? Walking around the roof cleaning tall chimneys seemed like a good place to start. "Here." he said turning to hand a chimney brush on a looooooooong string to Thomas. "I can't imagine someone like yourself would know how to use this, so allow me to explain. Drop it down the chimney, and just pull it right back up. Repeat a few times for good measure. Simple, no? You can start with this one," he said nodding to a nearby chimney sticking out of the roof. "and then follow up with the others." he said pointing out the other two chimneys. "And don't worry, I'll be around to make sure you don't fall off or anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:44 pm
Mad Haru
(Dammit, I want a villainous mustache to go with my UNNATURALLY BOOMING VOICE.
Seriously, it's uncanny.)
((Say what you will, I'm still the resident master of the villainous laugh. I've been practicing for years!))  

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:25 pm
Abigail waited until Arisa was gone before saying another word. The second the other maid left the room, Abigail could feel the tension lifting. The change was very subtle, but the room almost seemed brighter when Abigail began to cheer up again. All the while she continued to brush out Luckette's hair. "I apologize for what you just witnessed. Usually Arisa and myself get along just fine...but we do have our differences of opinion..." Abigail murmured apologetically. "I do hope that it didn't put you off what seemed like a pleasant mood."
Abigail ran the brush through Luckette's hair a complete one hundred times, just as her mother taught her. It was by that point soft and shining like silk. "Miss Luckette, how would you like your hair done? I'm afraid we won't have enough time to heat the iron, leaving curls out of the question, but if there is any other style you like...?" Abigail left the question hanging so that Luckette may inject her answer. She certainly was a beautiful girl, she did hope that she managed to keep her away from the Master Brackengard.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:49 pm
"Please don't worry about me. This must sound terrible, but I simply cannot get over how nice you and Mr. Valren have been to me and how I'm...well...not knocking on death's door right now." Luckette admitted with a sheepish giggle. She was still feeling somewhat awkward about witnessing the arguement, but for the most part, it was just as she had said. Luckette didn't believe that she was going to die, which for most people who've faced a near death experience so recently, was a huge morality boost. "My hair...? I normally brush it and leave it as is or I braid it. Which do you suggest? Or should I try something else?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:38 pm
"If you don't mind me saying Miss...you seem like one that is not used to be waited on. Or even receiving a kindness at all really." Abigail said, hoping that Luckette wouldn't mind her speaking her thoughts. "It is unfortunate that people never do receive the kindness that they deserve. We hardly get the things we deserve in life." She murmured, a faint sadness tainting her voice for only a moment. If Luckette hadn't been listening closely, she would have missed it.
Placing the brush down, Abigail listened to Luckette's suggestions about her hair, while she toyed with locks of it to see what might look best. "If you would like, I could braid it for you. Just take a seat back on the stool and I'll take care of it." Abigail grinned, back to her cheerful self in an instant.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:55 pm
"To be perfectly honest, I'm not. I've never been all that wealthy. Nor have I really ever had all that many friends at one time." Luckette shrugged slightly, figuring nothing of it. She didn't seem too adverse to Abigail speaking her thoughts, and judging by Luckette's behavior and current attitude, it almost seemed as if she were passively encouraging it. "I can certainly attest to that." she sighed, glancing down at her left arm - the bandages that bound her wounds hidden under the sleeves of the dress she wore. "That sounds lovely, thank you." As requested, Luckette headed towards the stool, gently sitting herself down and waiting for her hair to be braided. She was excited to see how she'd look after Abigail was done with her hair. The maid had quite the magic touch when it came to bringing out the outer beauty in someone. At least, as far as Luckette had seen.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:12 am
((*pokes Haru* And because it has apparently been left to me, I present Anime's glorious take on Trololol Lucian (or TroloLucian, as I like to call him), for which I love her for. I can only imagine this is what Thomas has begun to see. *bows before Anime*))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:28 am
{AUGH. THE ARMS. SO DISPROPORTIONATE. emotion_0A0
In all seriousness, thank you. XD I'm surprised you seem to like it as much as you do.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:32 am
((What? Fanart makes me happy! emotion_kirakira ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 pm
"Well we have that in common then Miss." Abigail said with a smile, not seeming at all saddened by that at least. "I've lived my entire life in servitude, not having been born into wealth or nobility. As for friends...well I've always had one or two at any particular time. Though I'm quite fond of that. Not spreading myself too thin you know." Abigail giggled softly as she moved over by Luckette, taking up locks of her hair to start braiding it. "Speaking of which, we certainly must see to it that you meet Nona while your here with us. Actually...I'm a little surprised that she hasn't showed up already. Or her son."
Abigail weaved the locks together with expert ease as if she'd braided hair a million times before, quickly transforming Luckette's hair into an elegant braid that swept over her shoulder. She finished the braid by tieing it off with a piece of gold ribbon that complimented her hair wonderfully. "There you go Miss Luckette. Take a look."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:56 pm
{*hugs* ^.^ I was happy drawing it.}

Something struck Luckette as odd with that statement. Couldn't even an average person ascend into importance and riches these days? So long as one worked hard and focused on their education, they could do anything, right? Did Abigail come from a far more conservative background or something? Nevertheless, she made no comment of it. "I'd like that. If she's anywhere as pleasant as you have been, I'm sure we'll get along splendidly. Or at least, I hope we will." Afterwards, Abigail finished with her hair, so Luckette stood herself up to see how she looked in the mirror. Once more, that look of pure, childish delight found itself upon her features as she saw how she now looked. Even if Luckette did look old-fashioned, she still couldn't help but marvel at how beautiful the lady looking back at her was. "It's wonderful! Thank you very much for helping me out like this."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:45 pm
"A bloke and two women, taking orders from some shadowy chap I've never met, dressed in period clothing in a castle in the middle of a forest, treating female guests like what sounds to be pigs to the slaughter? Sounds like a bunch of cannibals if I've ever seen one." Thomas said, as he swept the chimney.  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:00 pm
"Pigs to the slaughter? You must have been talking to Abigail." Lucian said after a brief moment of fake shock. "She and the Master were something of an item, once upon a time. It wasn't meant to be, though. Just ignore her, women can hold a grudge well beyond their time on this earth." he said waving Thomas' concerns away as he watched the man clean the chimneys. "As I said, the Master favors women, and he treats them as one would a queen."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 pm
Thomas said nothing, and remained unconvinced. <******** chimneys. If one good thing has come out of the modern era, it's that no one will ever pay d**k van Dyke to play a British singing electrician.  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 pm
((Goddammit, now I'm gonna have 'Chim Chim Cheroo' stuck in my head for the rest of the night. -_-))

Some time later, Lucian reached into an inner coat pocket and pulled out a rather ornate pocket watch, checking the time before tucking it away once more. "Alright, that should be enough for now. Let's see if we can't find something else for you to do before dinner, shall we?" he said with a cheery smile, amused by the grueling work he was putting Thomas through.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff