Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:58 pm
((Okay.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:21 pm
((I've read your post, but I never thought you'd start capping on everything that moves. Seriously...))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:46 pm
- OOC: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE AN ACTUAL POST!?! -  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 pm
((Lol because there was totally something going on in the RP that was more interesting, right, Angelicos?))  

City in Slumber

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:19 pm
- OOC: OMG! Techno, don't give him a reason to boot you. Seriously. Let's all be happy hybrids and roleplay together all nice and stuff like we're a loving flock! heart ... Oh, s**t, that means I'm Angel, not by name, but by sanity. o.o Well, at least, I'm not crazy enough to hold a gun to Angelcos (he'd be Max since he's the roleplay leader!). ^^ -  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:13 pm
((Only difference from Max is that he can actually make breakfast! XD))

Rock took her hand. "It's gonna be fine, let me look at the wound..." Rock asked with sincerity  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:41 pm
- OOC: And I'm not cute, little, and have a leader complex; I'm just a COMPLETELY insane chick~ -

With a light whimper, Alexia removed her blood covered hands from her shoulder. She had no idea what he'd do, but she hoped it wasn't something worse than that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:34 am
Rock inspected rapidly the wound. "Man, that's a messy wound... I can't seem to see a bullet, It probably passed right through or grazed you..." Rock sighed as he got up, looked through a few drawers and came back with a pair of small scissors. "Trust me here, I got to cut your suit's shoulder area off..." Rock informed before starting to get to work, starting with the neck collar and looped around the wound as carefully as he could. "Okay, I'm gonna take the part I cut off, okay?" Rock said and started to slowly peel the bloodstained cloth from her shoulder, being careful not to touch the wound.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:18 pm
The injured bird girl shut her violet eyes tight, so she wouldn't have to see the wound and to ignore the fact Rock was taking part of her clothes off. She had a faint rosy red color despite her efforts. She yelped softly as the cloth came off her shoulder, slightly having gotten stuck there by the blood, but she managed to stay still. 'I'm gonna be okay; Rock's gonna make it stop hurting.' she thought in an endless loop.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:59 pm
Rock had now a better view of the wound. Deep, but it was just a graze and stitches would be all that would be needed. He took the little flashlight he kept in the medkit and looked into the wound without touching her to see if the bullet would be there, there was no bullet. "You're lucky. All you'll need is stitches... The sad part is I have no morphine to numb out the pain, so you'll have to bite into these pop-sickle sticks and endure while I do the stitches... And little tip, don't look at what I'm doing until I'm done..." Rock warned as he handed her a stack of 3 pop-sickle sticks.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:01 pm
"Didn't plan on it as you see..." she said softly, blindly grabbing at the stick since she refuse to open her eyes. Once they were in her hand, Alexia stuck two in her mouth and kept one in her hand to squeeze the crap and most likely break to keep from harming Rock when he stitched her up.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:31 pm
Rock grabbed the sterilized string and needle and slung it in. "I'm no professional doctor, but I had to do this a few times..." Rock reassured her without lying. He tied the knot at the end of the string and approached it from the wound. "Alright, here goes nothing..." Rock sighed and pressed the needle into her skin to the angle that would pass through the wound and out the other side. And he kept going like that, making sure he wasn't too close to the wound so it wouldn't rip and did so along the wound until he finally sowed it shut. He made the last knot to tie it closed and cut the string with the scissors. "There, the worse part's done. Just left to bandage it up." Rock got the big gauze and folded it a few times and used the medical tape in the kit to tape it onto the stitches. "Jenna, can you see if we got a sling somewhere? She won't be able to use her arms for a while... Nor her wings, so flying is out of the question..." Rock sighed "Can you spread the wing on the side of the wound? I want to see if the bullet touched it." Rock asked  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:44 pm
Jenna glances back at Rock, frowning slightly as the ringing in her ears, though it had somewhat faded, was still making it a little hard for her to hear. "A sling?", she asks just to make sure she had heard right, already moving to look around for one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:13 pm
"Yeah, a sling. You know, what you put your arm in when it's broken?" Rock replied over the counter before looking back down to Alexia. "All will be fine, I promise."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:37 pm
Jenna mumbles to herself as she looks for a sling or something can can act as one. After a few minutes of searching the cabin, she comes back with several bandanas. "Will these work?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff