Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From The Sky (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...looks like it's dead...
  Remake!
  Do nothing
  GOLD
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:06 pm
"You already got it, now f*ck off." Ryo said as he started walking away again. He held on to his lighter and would put up a wall of fire if that freak tried anything again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:26 pm
Zach blushed violently. "Oh, man," he groaned softly. "You shouldn't have said that. There are, um, images in my head now! And they're, um, sex images!"

Alec followed. "You're being mean," he informed Ryo. "I just want some fun, baby."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:30 pm
Riley just giggled and returned his head to Zach's shoulder. "That's what you get for restricting my mouth-kisses." he said before turning a nice shade of pink. "Of course, that may or may not have been intentional..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:38 pm
"You're mean," Zach grumbled as they came up to the movie theater. "Just for that, I'm not going to spare an inch of your neck. I'm going to mark you as mine in a way where you can't hide it."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 pm
"Considering I don't wear turtlenecks, my neck is about the only other place besides my hands and face that it's gonna show." Riley said with a small smile. "And in retrospect, I'd rather show off a hickey than the freaky crystal on my wrist that gave me superpowers, you know?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:17 pm
((Srsly, I smile every time I see your signature, Zelly. Well done. Please don't ever change it ever.))

Zach grinned as he made his boyfriend pay for tickets and popcorn. When they got into the theater he directed them to seats in the back and then whispered, "I think your crystal is super-hot. Coming from the dragon, that's a heck of a compliment." He pressed a kiss to the side of Riley's neck before resting his head on Riley's shoulder.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:31 pm
"It's pitch black, it's about as boring as a gem can get." Riley said craning his head back to allow his boyfriend more access to his neck. "Yours is the pretty one." he said shifting more towards Zach as he reached up to finger the area around the fire-breather's gem.

((I make no promises. It changes according to whenever I find a new image that especially amuses me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:54 pm
Zach blushed and mumbled, "Hush, you," and then he began to kiss his boyfriend's neck, a soft hum building in his throat so he could breathe out hot breath. "If you don't like that, let me know," he murmured.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:59 pm
"Mhmm..." Riley said craning his head back once more to expose more of his neck as he reached up to held Zach's head there. "Though I don't think you could do anything that I won't like." he said softly as his cheeks flushed a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:18 pm
Grinning happily, Zach kept kissing Riley's neck, sucking gently on his throat. "Mm... I think you should lay some kisses on my neck now, sweetie." Zach leaned back and inclined his head.

((People need to post more often. As much as I like gaying it up with Zach, I believe there's a plot. :/))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:36 pm
((Yeah, me and Hikaru have been talking about that. Just not enough villains doing villainous things. >->))

"And here I was thinking we came for a movie." Riley joked with a smile as he leaned in to start placing a few tender kisses of his own on his boyfriend's neck.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:46 pm
"Mm, you silly, naive boy," Zach mumbled, stroking the back of his boyfriend's head. "Oh, I really want to rip your clothes off right now. You're the best." He smiled and kissed Riley's head gently.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:51 pm
"Don't go too fast, or you'll kill the fun before we barely get anywhere." Riley said with a small chuckle as he nuzzled Zach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 pm
Zach grabbed his boyfriend's hand and squeezed it as he pulled his head closer, mumbling, "No talking. Just focus on my neck."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:41 pm
"Mmm." Riley made a noise in reply as he continued to work his way over and around Zach's neck with tender kisses.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games