Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:39 pm
Nova's response to an attempt to outdance her was to send a flurry of fiery scales out with Fiery Dance, attempting to fry the flying petals and seize the sludge's advance in midair to prevent any other possible injuries.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:05 am
Though Vileplume's first dose of Petal Dance was burnt it didn't give up. This time with its next round it created a cyclone out of the petals and surrounded its self with it. The giant flower Pokemon then would leap off the ground and begin to spin its self as it dived down at the Volcarona head first.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:34 pm
Glaring at the descending petaly bit of overindulgent color, Nova would respond to a small tap she heard by radiating heat. Facing towards the descending Vileplume, Nova would fire off a Heat Wave to burn away at the opponent. This, however, was not going to prevent gravity from giving them an introduction and sending Nova slamming into the dirt.
SubonicXP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:14 pm
Tesei Utakata

The Vileplume wanted that physical contact more than anything. The flower would endure the painful heat, colliding with the bug flower first and as it did an explosion of powder would follow, its Effect Spore ability activating. The powder has relaxing qualities, and Nova may find its self very sleepy. As for the Vileplume, it landed on its feet but staggered heavily, panting in pain as it struggled to hang in there.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:27 pm
Nova would collapse on the spot, snoring loudly in response to the powder. Sighing in defeat, Reno returned the fiery bug to it's Pokeball before drawing out a final Pokeball and throwing it out. Watching Tsuki appear and dart forward automatically, the wind in the area soon ebgan to grow chillier and blow towards the Vileplume. The Icy Wind would hopefully damage it and slow it down for any possible followups.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:36 pm
"Vileplume! Synthesis!" Erika would cry as her flower took the chilling gust of wind, Vileplume bravely standing up to it as its petals began to glow, attempting to take in as much sunlight as possible to heal its self. Unfortunately, it had become disoriented and confused by the Petal Dance, the flower losing its balance halfway through its restoration, slipping on the slick floor and landing flat on its back. It had managed to heal its self a small amount, but not enough to survive another hit, it needed more if it was going to take on Tsuki.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:59 pm
Suddenly reaching the ice that had not been expected to form, Tsuki slid across it and slammed into the Vileplume without any preparation, succeeding in only giving a small impact and sending it sliding away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:06 am
Vileplume was sent skidding back even more, the attack made it winch in pain, it was getting incredibly exhausted at this rate. "This battle is near its end it would seem. It's time for the true elegance of Grass type Pokemon to be revealed! Vileplume, Giga Drain!" Erika cried out. The flower Pokemon would suddenly get a boost of stamina, though its health still the same, jumping to its feet suddenly and focusing on Tsuki with all its might, a green aura beginning to appear around the Ice type as Vileplume attempted to suck the life right out of it and heal its self.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:56 pm
Feeling herself growing weaker as the draining effects of Giga Drain hit, Tsuki began to stumble slightly as she got up from the slide. Reno, sensing this might be the best time to go for one of the bigger attacks, shouted to Tsuki, "Avalnache!!' Looking to the ground and cleaving into it with her claws, Tsuki began to send the chunks of frozen ground flying in hopes of taking out the Vileplume before the regenerative effects of Giga Drain could take full effect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 pm
Tesei Utakata
Feeling herself growing weaker as the draining effects of Giga Drain hit, Tsuki began to stumble slightly as she got up from the slide. Reno, sensing this might be the best time to go for one of the bigger attacks, shouted to Tsuki, "Avalnache!!' Looking to the ground and cleaving into it with her claws, Tsuki began to send the chunks of frozen ground flying in hopes of taking out the Vileplume before the regenerative effects of Giga Drain could take full effect.
Vileplume was too focused on stealing health from Tsuki to recover its self, and as such it was unable to avoid the incoming avalanche. The icy chunks of ground would begin to quickly pile up on the flower Pokemon, burying it underneath the rubble. The gym leader would look on in shock, hoping that her Vileplume would make it out and continue to battle. "Vile..." The Pokemon mumbled as its head popped out from under the pile, giving the gym leader hope. "...plume." Her hope was distinguished as the Vileplume's face fell to the ground, the Pokemon too exhausted to continue the fight, let alone get its self out completely from under the pile.

"Vileplume is unable to battle! Victory goes to the challenge!" The girl in the pink kimono cried out from the sidelines as she pointed to Reno. Though defeated, Erika would smile, she enjoyed her self and the best part was her garden wasn't completely destroyed this time. "You fought elegantly." The woman said as she recalled her Pokemon. "Take this badge, the gem of my garden, as a symbol of your beautiful strength." Erika said as she snapped her fingers, a nearby patch of grass suddenly moving as it sprouted legs and walked over to Reno, a Rainbow Badge resting its blades. It was an Oddish giving him the badge.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:09 pm
Tsuki's response was to fall over herself right after the match was called, having done the act of looking fine to allow the match to be theirs.Reno returned the Sneasal without another word before the odd patch of grass marched over with the badge attached to it's leaf. Plucking the badge from it's head, Reno gave a small salute to Erika before asking, "Happy that I kept yer garden alive?" |Reno quipped, a small smile plastered on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:12 pm
Tesei Utakata
Tsuki's response was to fall over herself right after the match was called, having done the act of looking fine to allow the match to be theirs.Reno returned the Sneasal without another word before the odd patch of grass marched over with the badge attached to it's leaf. Plucking the badge from it's head, Reno gave a small salute to Erika before asking, "Happy that I kept yer garden alive?" |Reno quipped, a small smile plastered on his face.

Erika smiled in response to Reno, nodding slightly to his question. "Yes, I am pleased. I thank you for taking such care with my garden, you didn't have to. Now, would you like some tea? Or will you continue to Fuchsia City right away? While you are strong, I do not think you are ready to take on Sabrina in the city next over." She said to Reno.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:37 am
Reno gave a small bow to the blue haired girl before finally responding. "I would be honored ta share a cup a tea with you, but I feel I should go an' see what the next Gym 'as in store fer me.Sorry i have ta turn ya down." The quiet tone would clash with the usual way Reno acted, likely him trying not to appear too brash or inconsiderate to Erika.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno gave a small bow to the blue haired girl before finally responding. "I would be honored ta share a cup a tea with you, but I feel I should go an' see what the next Gym 'as in store fer me.Sorry i have ta turn ya down." The quiet tone would clash with the usual way Reno acted, likely him trying not to appear too brash or inconsiderate to Erika.

Erika smiled and nodded, bowing to Reno as well. "I understand. Before you leave, please, take one of these with you." The gym leader would then turn to one of her trees and pluck a berry from it, what seemed to be a Pecha Berry. "Fuchsia City's gym leader is a Poison type trainer, as you might be aware. This Pecha Berry might come in handy during your battle. Koga's Pokemon possess some of the most deadly of toxins, not even normal antidotes can cure an infected Pokemon. Because of this, I have carefully bred a Pecha Berry tree which can counteract his Pokemon's poison. It's a little slow to take effect, but it should work. I wish you the best of luck."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 am
Carefully plucking the berry out of her hand and placed a soft kiss on her hand in gratitude of her gift. "Thank you fer bein' so kind, Erika. I hope we can meet again so I can thank you better." Reno quietly spoke before slowly walking out the door, Ezekiel now at his side as they ventured forward.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games