Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Shop Owner Basics and Information (Must Read) (DA) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:50 pm
Diamond Wales
Owner Application

Hello, my name is Galen Hall

I would like to purchase Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I found out it was for sale, and I decided to check it out. I had some funds left over from my parents and decided to buy it.

The things I love about this shop are testing the merchandise, meeting new customers, making my own schedule, finding a new product, and the proximity to other shops.

The things I despise about this shop are late nights, having to do stock, bookkeeping, when something doesn't sell well, and being bored when there's no customers.

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:52 pm
murruelecreuset
Cara MiaKitty
Owner Transfer Application

I, Fiona Donati, current owner of Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, hereby transfer ownership of my shop to Alice Whitmore.

murruelecreuset

I Accept! *Better late then never sweatdrop

Accepted!  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:39 pm
murruelecreuset
Hello, my name is Minako Tanaka

I would like to work at Madam Malkin's

The things I love about this shop are Fashion, Clothes, Giving people suggestions, store discount (possibly), and Being able to use one of my many talents.

The things I despise about this shop are Seeing people who have no idea how to dress, when it's overly quiet or super busy, I spend most of my paycheck on things I see, and fitting people who just won't sit still.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I need a part time job to cover the expenses of going into music.

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:05 am
Owner Application

Hello, my name is (Link your profile: Driskol Abrams)

I would like to purchase Synister Studios & Art Shop

How did I come to get this shop? Well... after saving up for years, I was finally able to afford the down payment and begin work on setting up shop.

The things I love about this shop are Creative Vibes, Helping others learn to paint, selling art, collaborating with other artists, working with customers for custom artworks

The things I despise about this shop are Cleaning up after multiple painters, People ruining the artwork, aggressive haggling, angry customers, people who just want a babysitter for their kid

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The front of the store is a shop selling artwork on canvas and painted instruments. The back half is a little studio where Dris offers painting lessons to anyone that wants to learn.

Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:56 am
Miss GryffindorK
Owner Application

Hello, my name is (Link your profile: Driskol Abrams)

I would like to purchase Synister Studios & Art Shop

How did I come to get this shop? Well... after saving up for years, I was finally able to afford the down payment and begin work on setting up shop.

The things I love about this shop are Creative Vibes, Helping others learn to paint, selling art, collaborating with other artists, working with customers for custom artworks

The things I despise about this shop are Cleaning up after multiple painters, People ruining the artwork, aggressive haggling, angry customers, people who just want a babysitter for their kid

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The front of the store is a shop selling artwork on canvas and painted instruments. The back half is a little studio where Dris offers painting lessons to anyone that wants to learn.

Diamond Wales

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:23 pm
Hello, my name is Felix Geary)

I would like to work at Eeylops Owl Emporium

The things I love about this shop are caring for the birds, finding them forever homes, help train the owls, they uniqueness of each bird, earning money caring for animals.

The things I despise about this shop are cleaning cages, getting bit, kids trying to scare the birds, talking to strangers, "its just a bird"

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!I have my N.E.W.T in care 9f magical creatures so I come with knowledge on how to care for animals

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:13 pm
Kungfudemoness
Hello, my name is Felix Geary)

I would like to work at Eeylops Owl Emporium

The things I love about this shop are caring for the birds, finding them forever homes, help train the owls, they uniqueness of each bird, earning money caring for animals.

The things I despise about this shop are cleaning cages, getting bit, kids trying to scare the birds, talking to strangers, "its just a bird"

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!I have my N.E.W.T in care 9f magical creatures so I come with knowledge on how to care for animals

Miss GryffindorK

Hired!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:40 pm
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Avaline Frank

I would like to apply as a Poetry editor at Whizz Hard Books.

The things I love about this shop are: Being around different books all day, the different poetry I get to read, helping people realize their dreams of being published, sometimes getting an advanced copy of a book I like.

The things I hate about this shop are: When some writers think they're God's gift of creation, very obvious spelling errors, when she catches blatant theft, paper cuts, ink stains e v e r y w h e r e.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I also write poetry and small fiction stories myself.

Diamond Wales

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:25 pm
Yukina101
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Avaline Frank

I would like to apply as a Poetry editor at Whizz Hard Books.

The things I love about this shop are: Being around different books all day, the different poetry I get to read, helping people realize their dreams of being published, sometimes getting an advanced copy of a book I like.

The things I hate about this shop are: When some writers think they're God's gift of creation, very obvious spelling errors, when she catches blatant theft, paper cuts, ink stains e v e r y w h e r e.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I also write poetry and small fiction stories myself.

Diamond Wales

You're Hired!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:37 pm
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Ariel Nolan

I would like to apply as a Customer Service assistant and part time tutor at Flourish and Blotts.

The things I love about this shop are: Being able to assist new students to find their books for school. Being around books in general. Getting to know his coworkers. Being able to help tutor student who need help. Knowing he has a consistent day off during the week.

The things I hate about this shop are: People who don't respect the books. Customers who are rowdy and loud and disrupt others in the store. The inevitable paper cut. When he is unable to answer customer questions. When things get unorganized.

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

Fuzzymelonlord

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 10:39 am
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Dagrun Eide

I would like to apply as a Shop Assistant at The Magical Menagerie.

The things I love about this shop are: working with animals, the friendly atmosphere, not having to make much small talk, seeing kids get their first pets, not having to work nights.

The things I hate about this shop are: cleaning up after the animals, rude customers, little brats hurting the animals, the smells, and when people try to return pets.

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: (Not actually sure who to quote since Essy's gone right now, I think Yuki might still be on job apps? Sorry if not the case).

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:08 pm
The Forgotten Weasley
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Dagrun Eide

I would like to apply as a Shop Assistant at The Magical Menagerie.

The things I love about this shop are: working with animals, the friendly atmosphere, not having to make much small talk, seeing kids get their first pets, not having to work nights.

The things I hate about this shop are: cleaning up after the animals, rude customers, little brats hurting the animals, the smells, and when people try to return pets.

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: (Not actually sure who to quote since Essy's gone right now, I think Yuki might still be on job apps? Sorry if not the case).

Yukina101

Hired!  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:19 pm
Fuzzymelonlord
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Ariel Nolan

I would like to apply as a Customer Service assistant and part time tutor at Flourish and Blotts.

The things I love about this shop are: Being able to assist new students to find their books for school. Being around books in general. Getting to know his coworkers. Being able to help tutor student who need help. Knowing he has a consistent day off during the week.

The things I hate about this shop are: People who don't respect the books. Customers who are rowdy and loud and disrupt others in the store. The inevitable paper cut. When he is unable to answer customer questions. When things get unorganized.

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

Hired  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:55 pm
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Enid Lambert

I would like to apply as a Receptionist at Whizz Hard Books.

The things I love about this shop are: Books, Catching a glimpse of new books, Working Independently most of the time, Catching certain things when I sneak a peak at manuscripts (I'm no editor after all), Making Clients happy.

The things I hate about this shop are: Dealing with pushy clients, Paperwork, Answering stupid questions, Having to hold a long drawn out conversation, and Messy workspaces.

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: I know I was supposed to apply for this one long ago. As such she was probably 19 / 20 when she actually applied.

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff