Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Kusagakure [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:07 pm
User Image

After a minute, when the gates person finally said yes in a concerned way, he stumbled through the gates. He wanted to see it again- the tree. He and Gyuki both agreed that this is where he would like to die. [Exit]

7(+1/-2)/ Strength: 13(+3/-2)

400/400

Jutsu:
                            Stage 3 - Upon the final stage, the host has two options. If the host reaches this stage before they've fully mastered control over their demon, they will die. The Hachibi will take complete form--and complete control--over their body, killing them instantly and going on a rampage.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:26 pm
Chaos_wolf12
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
After he was done he felt it and knew the location. "No" he shouted as he darted off.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
i will rule the skies
I am the lightning beast Get ready to face the king of lightning.
I won't let you down, After all if I die? whose gonna reserve my sage spot.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
14,000 ryo
Chakra points:250
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:02 am
User ImageUser Image
YamiHikari Uchiha
I can't figure out whats wrong with me, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
Walking towards the gate, Hikari ((Yami)) Put his straw hat over his head. He had it low enough to hide the rinnegan but high enough for him to be able to see. He began walking out. "I need some more training time, but no...not as long as the last one." He said as he then left the area away from the Grass village that he grew up in.
i will rule these sandy plains
Dark sand beast Get ready to face the king.
Hm? were has yami gone?, He is here, But he is not here.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin
Alliance: Unknown
Real Identity: Yami Uchiha of Kusagakure
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 8(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
14,000 ryo
Chakra points:250

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:41 am
The Legacy of Mesopatamia

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
Stepping foot on top of the gates, He watched down upon the many trees that surrounded the village. He also kept his hands close just in case someone attempted a sneak attack. He had shukaku watch over his back side, so he'd know when they're coming.
i will rule the skies
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:315

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
After about 5 hours of patroling another anbu member appeared. Letting Yami know he was done for today, He stood and left. As he walked he began removing his Anbu undergarments. Making a shadow clone, He sent his anbu outfit to his home. After about minutes of waiting the clone brought back his jacket. He then exited the area placing his head band around his waist.
i will rule the skies
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
Jounin Status: Active
- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8((+1/-1))
Anbu Status: Inactive for a while
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:45 am
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hahaha! Yami asked me to help him bring vengeance, So I will, This is the story, One of a vengeful Tailed Jinchuuriki, Who was destined to Be an ultimate destroyer.
Yami carried the gourde on one strap as he began leaving from the village to take care of some undone business. He began walking out of the village to his hidden lab. ((Exit))
Once we are done avenging his family, I shall be in charge of this body
I am the beast of sand, And yami is the beast of lightning, I can do both. Let us tear this area apart, Hm?
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hahaha! Yami asked me to help him bring vengeance, So I will, This is the story, One of a vengeful Tailed Jinchuuriki, Who was destined to Be an ultimate destroyer.
Returning, He began heading to the kage's mansion either there or the Cafe. ((Exit))
I am the beast of sand, And yami is the beast of lightning, I can do both. Let us tear this area apart, Hm?
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:13 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars stretched and yawned as he stood at the gates of Kusagakure, having waited for a while for the girl he had spoken with years ago but never saw her. It was strange but also calming to think that he had kept himself well fed, feasting on other shinobi in the grass country. He fixed his hair and slicked it back, looking to the entrance before walking back into the village and to a specific spot to meet a few newbies as well as catch up with a few vets.

[Exit]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:08 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami began walking out the village, He was wobbly legged, He could tell that the anger was getting to him, He'd need to hurry to the water fall as quick as he could. ((Exit))
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:47 pm

User Image

Armand logically went to the gates and inquired to the guard is Yami had passed through. It was very much like him to throw a tantrum and then run out of town. The guard confirmed seeing him and Armand only shook his head and sighed before leaning on one of the support beams of the walls. "There's no point in chasing after him. Nothing productive will come of it. He'll be back this way anyway~" A map on the wall showed him a map of the known land. Maybe he'd visit Leaf, or Cloud. One of them had to be nice. Or he'd simply relax in the countryside. The city was beginning to be stressful.

He'd turn to, if she still followed, Masako and shake his head again. "We're calling it quits for now, but we'll hang around in case he comes back soon. Since we're here...what's up? It's been two years, what's happened on your end?~"

Upon extended consideration of the situation, it was probably better to knock some sense into Yami before things got unfortunate. Logical deduction was probably somewhere in the countryside. Looking down, he noted distinct tracks, like barefeet. This would be a bit easier then. "We'll catch up later, I suppose. I think we can find him~" With that, he exited the village.

(Chakra): 157/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

Kitten Kashensu

Chaos_wolf12

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:20 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:160/160 will edit soon.
Speed: 7
Strength: 6
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzumaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:

User ImageVivian left to the falls!

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:24 pm
-Yami Enter's-  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:58 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin came to the gates as she stopped. She licked her lips and headed out to explore the world.

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:22 pm
-Yami exits-  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image User Image
Rini Chikongou
OOC: I'll add more spiffy formatting later...

The first one to greet her was the sun. The light came from the nothing and pierced her eyelids so red swam in her vision. She groaned and lifted an arm to cover her face. "Go away..."

It did not. She could feel it still. It tingled oddly, and already she could feel the prickle of sweat on her exposed neck. She groaned in defeat and rolled to her side. Her hands pressed against dirt and pushed her to her knees. Only then, with her back to the sun, did she open her eyes and blink down at the vibrant green grass that threaded between her fingers. She plucked at the grass for a moment and then lifted her head to look around.

More grass met her eyes. Soft wind swept across the green, causing it to ripple like the waves on the open ocean. She could almost see that ocean -- could almost feel the cool water -- almost taste the salt on her tongue -- but already those memories were fading beyond her reach. They slipped through her mind's fingers, as the grass that slid between her material fingers as she lifted a hand and outstretched it. "Wait..."

But they were gone, leaving her with nothing but the sound of grass waves and the whisper of a name in her ear. Rini Chikongou. That was not her voice. She knew that voice but she did not. The name to which it belonged lingered on the edge of her tongue, but she did not know it -- could not speak it.

She should be afraid. Somewhere in her chest, she knew she should be afraid. It was something in the flutter of her heart -- the twist of her stomach -- that told her she should be afraid. She had lost something -- everything -- but the fear did not reach her. She looked down at her hands, which trembled. Perhaps she was in shock? Was that the cold in her chest? She tucked her hands beneath her armpits and slowly lowered herself back to the ground to curl up on her side.

The grass curled over her, a broken canopy that offered little shade. Maybe if she was still enough and quiet enough, the voice would return and tell her who she was... where she came from... and why she felt so lost.  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff