Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:23 am
User Image

Nicodemus "Nico" Zanetti
Unsorted First Year xxOrphan

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was use to commotion and running around of the younger ones. He mainly kept to his watch of the birds. That was of course till a grown up came over and asked what he was watching. "There's some robins over there. They all seem bent on eating that one worm. But they'll eventully dig for more" He replied. Sure the grown up was dress differant but Nico kinda like it. He was differant too! He was pointing to the specific birds when another kid approached. If Nico recalled the boy was one of the helper's kid and he was presenting his hand and even complimented his hair. "I'm Nico, and thanks, it sometimes does what it wants. Im spring festive today it seems." He said shaking the other boy's hand. Green was what his hair did for if he was content, sometimes nervousness, but this time was contentness.

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:47 pm
User Image
I wanna know, they say its sweet like candy
I wanna know, they say it feels like flying
I wanna know know know know
What is love? What does love feel like?
I wanna know, they say you smile all day
I wanna know, they say the world becomes beautiful
What is love? Will this kind of love come to me too?

company // just myself
mood // peaceful

『❆』 Today was another day. The small girl slowly opened one eye, taking in her surroundings, then her other eye. She processed her thoughts slowly as she laid in her bed, which wasn't too comfy, nor was it too stiff. The sunlight filtered in through the open window, the room comfortably warm from the summer season.

Phoebe knew she'd get used to the orphanage sooner or later, but there was still this feeling, one akin to loneliness. She'd still wake up, hoping to find her mother smiling down at her and her father coming into her room at just the right time to greet her a good morning. How she wished she could go back, wind back time, but to no avail.

She brushed off the covers and sat up, her feet dangling off the bed as she took a few more moments to wake up fully. She hopped off her bed, socked feet mutely hitting the floor of her bedroom as she shuffled off to the door. She opened it just a tad bit, peeking through from the crack. It was as if she was waiting for someone to pop up.

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:09 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lots of Beautiful Souls
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Flower Delivery
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? They're all so innocent

Nora walked into Wool's, a large bouquet of flowers in one hand and a basket in the other. When she became a governess, she'd been honored to help a few orphans through their school shopping, and now she made it her joy to come visit the kids. She always brought flowers, thinking the bright colors could only add cheer to the place, and her big basket either contained books, clothes, games, or sometimes food. She made her rounds, placing little bits of flowers in vases scattered around the room, then she knelt before the bookcase, adding a few books for varying ages and some coloring books that she'd purchased just for the kids. It warmed her heart to see the children, then broke it to know they were all going through trauma. It was hard not to bring them all home forever, but she knew they'd all find their homes. The woman sighed quietly, pushing a curl behind her ear. Maybe she'd find one little dove... just one...

princess syub

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀʟᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ, ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ Cᴏɴᴇʏ Isʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ɴᴏ ᴡᴏʟꜰ
Bʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɪɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ Fᴇʀʀɪs ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ, sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜʀꜰ
Yᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ's Cʜʀɪsᴛ-ʟɪᴋᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪs ᴄʜɪʟᴅʟɪᴋᴇ
Sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪsʜ sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘsᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ, ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs
Wᴀɴᴛ ɴᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀʟᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ
Mʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ Cʜʀɪsᴛ-ʟɪᴋᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪs ᴄʜɪʟᴅʟɪᴋᴇ
Hᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɢs
As ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴛʜᴇᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀs, "Gᴏᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ꜰʟᴀɢs"

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:04 am
User Image

company // just myself
mood // nervous...

『❆』 "Oh..." A small mumble escaped from her. The same woman who's been coming here for a while is back again. Like always, she had a boquet of flowers in one hand, and a basket in her other. She flitted around the room, placing flowers in the vases. Then she added new books to the large bookshelf. Phoebe eyed a few coloring books and story books that were added.

Phoebe took a step back from the door. She would always watch from afar when the woman would come and bring new things with that big basket of hers. She wanted to thank her for that, but was always too shy to come out of her room. Strangers made her shy away, but then again, by now she isn't a stranger, is she?

The matron did tell her that she should try to break out of her shell. She slowly opened the door more, the crack becoming wider and wider until her small body could go through it. Timidly, she stepped closer to the woman, who seemed deep in thought.

"Um..." Phoebe looked down at her socks, cheeks warm. Oh no, she hadn't even changed out of her nightclothes! It was too late to back out now though, so she looked up again, a small smile blooming on her face. "Thank you for always bringing us new things. We really appreciate your kindness, madame..." She trailed off, her voice growing smaller. What was she supposed to say now? Maybe she should introduce herself? Some of the older kids did that. "My name is Phoebe." She curtsied, just like how she did for her mother. It was an old habit, one that she couldn't let go of.

Miss GryffindorK

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:16 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Phoebe Dearest
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? They're all so innocent

Nora looked up when a tiny voice spoke. It belonged to an adorable young girl, probably about eight or nine. She quietly said a word of thanks, eliciting a maternal smile from Nora. Her voice grew quieter with each word, and a small pang hit the woman's heart. She thanked her on behalf of everyone, and the brunette wondered if it weren't secretly a thanks in her own words. "Well, I'm more than glad to bring you treats, dear. And I always will." Her name was Phoebe? What a beautiful name. "Phoebe, your name means 'bright and shining', a name which, I think, suits you well. My name is Nora." At the little curtsy, the woman grinned, fighting back tears. There was another girl she knew that curtsied, though she was much more outspoken than little Phoebe. Wiping a tear delicately off her lower lashes, the woman offered the child a vivid pink rose, one she'd made sure to remove the thorns from. No sense hurting such a lamb.

princess syub

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:52 am
User Image

company // madame nora
mood // a bit more relaxed

『❆』 After her little curtsy, she straightened up, the smile on her face growing a little wider. The woman, who introduced herself as Nora, offered her a beautiful rose, which she gratefully accepted. "Thank you so much, madame. I greatly appreciate it." She turned the rose between her hands, soft gaze studying every detail of the delicate petals. She looked back at Nora, "It's very beautiful. It reminds me of my mother." Her gaze flitted back to the rose, admiring it. "She's really pretty, a-and really kind. Just like you, too. She tells me, anyone who is kind has a beautiful soul. And I think you have a really beautiful soul, madame."

Miss GryffindorK

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Phoebe Dearest
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I think I'm in love again

Nora mimicked the girl's grin, glad that she seemed at least a tiny bit more comfortable. After giving her the rose, Phoebe spoke about her mother briefly, comparing the woman to Nora. The woman gently stroked the child's hair, deciding that she needed to save this child, even if only her... She needed to adopt Phoebe. She and Aeron had been talking about adopting, of course, and Nani had been all on board, so she knew it wouldn't be wild. Of course, Phoebe would have to be okay with moving to the large farmhouse, but something told Nora the girl wanted to be free of this place. "You, my dear, have the most lovely a soul I've ever seen. And I'm old enough I've seen many, many souls." She offered a grin, wondering what the girl would want. She was, perhaps, old enough to want to stay, but either way, the decision was hers alone. "You know, Phoebe, my husband and I have been looking to adopt. Do... do you think I can bring him along next time to meet you too? I have a daughter a bit older than you, but she's been telling me since she was just wee that she wants a little sister... What do you think?" Perhaps not the most eloquent way of asking, but Phoebe was certainly old enough to get the meanings to her words. What would she think of being adopted, though?

princess syub

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:36 pm
User Image

company // madame nora
mood // excited

『❆』 Phoebe closed her eyes, relishing the feeling of Nora's hand stroking her hair. Slowly, she looked up, hearing the question that she didn't think she'd ever hear. The prospect of meeting Nora's husband, her daughter, maybe even becoming family... Her eyes shone brighter. "Y-yes!" She exclaimed, then cover her mouth with one hand, surprised by her outburst. She felt her heart beat loudly, happily. "I-I mean... I would like that." She smiled once more at the woman. She felt happy, as happy as she was when her parents were still alive. She allowed herself a small moment, giggling excitedly. "Thank you so much, Madame Nora." She felt like a recorder, saying thanks over and over again, but she was too happy to even care for once.

Miss GryffindorK

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:28 pm
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me ee ee eeh
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me oh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

คɠє 4 🌠 гคเภ ๔คภςєг 🌈

☁☼☀✰Lulu was bored. Very very bored. It'd hadn't rained in almost a billion days which was really weird because it usually rained almost every week it felt like but it hadn't so there wasn't any mud or puddles or anything to really do outside. Except maybe play with some of the other kids, but they were playing freeze tag and she wasn't so good at that game. She always ended up slipping or falling or something when she was frozen getting out or no one would come back and unfreeze her and she'd get bored and leave. So now Lulu was stuck with her dolls having absolutely nothing at all to do. Coloring was out because she didn't feel like it, she couldn't go get a snack yet....maybe someone hadn't touched all the lego's? Lulu left her spot in the living area (and Keela and Zora to watch it in case someone came by) and went in search of the toys grinning when she realized someone had left allot. Using one of the small buckets, she grabbed a bunch and carried it back to her spot. Or she would have had she not tripped and the bucket fell and the lego's going everywhere."Ohno!" the preschooler cried out.

Diamond Wales

I see trees of green, red roses too
I watch them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Well I see skies of blue, and I see clouds of white
The brightness of day, I like the dark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:35 pm
User Image
                                                    Can't help if I space in a daze,
                                                    My eyes tune out the other way,
                                                    I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Ħʊḟḟℓ℮℘υḟḟ Åʟüмηḯ || ℳüℊℊłℯßøяη || ϴωηℯя øḟ ℉ℓ◎ґ℮αη ℱøґтℯṧ¢ʊℯ'ṧ

════════════════════════

Rose didn't exactly need her arm twisted to visit the orphanage with Nell. After all, her wife had been feeling the effects of watching their kids and her cousin growing up, and now that Theo was in sixth year, Rose herself was feeling a bit antsy. She honestly wondered if she herself was suffering from empty nest syndrome, but she doubted it. Not as badly as Nell, in any case. Thus when she found herself wandering around, she let herself do so, thinking that she or Nell would know the child they wanted as soon as they saw them.

That's why when she heard the clatter of someone falling, Rose peeked into the living room, spotting a girl with a bunch of legos scattered around her. Giving Nell an amused look, she walked over, crouching down to look the girl over. "Hey, you're alright. Just took a tumble there. Need any help with the blocks?" glancing over her shoulder briefly, she looked to see what Nell was doing before focusing back on the girl. "I'm Rose. What's your name?"

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Well, I can try and help out.
                                                    OOC:

-❤-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

In this head my thoughts are deep,
                                                    But sometimes I can't even speak,
                                                    Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:17 am
Heaven only knows where you've been
But I don't really need to know
I know where you're gonna go
On my heart, where you're resting your head
And you just look so beautiful

Hυƒƒℓєρυƒƒ Aℓυмηι Mσтнєя σƒ Ƭωσ Ƒσяєνєя ιη Lσνє

〖Nell was probably way more excited than she should have been about visiting the orphanage but it was premise of the trip that had her feeling anxious. She'd been thinking over the idea of adopting another tot for a while now, at the very least since Galen and Theo were fourth years, and now's she's blinked and both boys were sixth years and Aine was in her last! When she'd approached Rose about the idea, she hadn't expected a big ordeal but nor had she expected her wife to give in so easily. Maybe she hadn't been the only one with the hidden baby bug. So they found themselves back in the orphanage wandering around looking around for any children they might see and instead hearing the sounds of someone and something falling. Nell followed Rose as she went to the living room to see a little girl in the midst of legos on the floor and had to slap a hand over her mouth to not make a sound at the cute little "oh no" she said. When Rose turned her head to look back at her, she gave her wife an encouraging grin and began looking around for something to put the strewn legos in.】

Diamond Wales

Moonlight, mood lights, moves like J-Lo
Tell me what you want from me, I'll do it if you say so
'Cause you're the only one for me, I'm never gonna say no
I found me an angel, I can see it in your halo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:27 am
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me ee ee eeh
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me oh

คɠє 4 🌠 гคเภ ๔คภςєг 🌈

☁☼☀✰Lulu looked up to see two different women now in the room with her, one telling her she was alright and had just taken a tumble and asked if she needed help. Her first reaction was to freeze since she didn't really know what to do. Actually she wanted to run away, but if she left this big mess then Miss Steffi would get mad and she'd be put in the corner or no dessert. So she just nodded at the question, grabbing her bucket and take small fistfuls of legos to put in it. She watched the other woman, the one who's name wasn't Rose, as she found another bucket and began helping her clean. "'S Lulu." she answered quietly before crawling around the floor grabbing the last of the small toys. "Your hairs a pretty color. Are you like Nico? He could change his hair color too." Lulu asked after a quiet minute. She hadn't seen too many people with that color of hair besides him and Mr. Luke.

Diamond Wales

I see trees of green, red roses too
I watch them bloom for me and you
Well I see skies of blue, and I see clouds of white
The brightness of day, I like the dark

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:27 pm
User Image

murruelecreuset

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

________________________________________________________

Reggie was off doing his own thing. He had two small trucks and they were racing. The red truck was the new racer trying to beat the reigning champion blue car. The track he had laid out in his mind was a windy one. It was dangerous too! There were a few blocks to represent the road dangers. Vroooom! the cars were off! Motor sounds provided by Reggie Oh no! Blue car hit a cactus! Spinout! Red truck tries to dodge! Oh no! Crash! Bang! The toys bumped and made noise. Can the red truck still win

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:32 pm
User Image
Maxwell Elias Gerver
Six Year Old Half-blood Orphan

Max was used to the day to day routine at Wool’s. A few months prior there had been a boy around his age that came to stay at the orphanage. He’d given the boy his space at first before naturally going over to make friends. In Max’s mind they were friends already even if they’d only known each other for a short time. It didn’t matter to him much. A day, a week, a month, a year; friends were friends.

Today Max was playing spaceship. He had his mini spaceship flying through the air (probably more like an airplane then anything else). As he travelled through space he came across a collision. “Mission control, I report trouble on a nearby planet. Making my landing now.” She said as he made his strategic landing on the planet of racing trucks. “This is Space Pirate Max, requesting crash report.” He asked with a smile. Sure Max inserted himself into Reggie’s racing scene, but weren’t races more fun when their were more then one involved in said race?

Company : Reggie

OOC : - - -

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:19 pm
User Image

murruelecreuset

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Reggie saw Max a friendly boy and his ship come to a rescue. More play was always fun to share. He wanted friends cause he didn't have any before coming here. Space Pirate Max lands on Race Planet™! "A cactus caused a two car pile up! The other cacti are angry and have extra sharp pins! Watch out!" Reggie said quickly digging in the random toy bucket he had brought to this corner. Pulling out little cacti that squeaked if u squeezed them. He was manning the now. "Rawr!" Reggie said voicing the angry pointy cacti.

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games